All CAPS Trump Holiday Rant

Your famous piss ant words. Over and over. Do everyone a favor and take 10 minutes to calm down. You are getting nowhere, but too fucking dumb to realize it.
You would do well to heed your own advice.

I know a scumbag when I bump into one. And I had the misfortune of bumping into you.

You’re just too fucking thick to grasp that you’re the scumbag. You’ll probably never grasp what’s loser and scumbag you are.

That’s ok. i am not here to make you better. That’s a lost cause.

So gfy.

Seriously. You’re just a lowlife scumbag and you have no value in this universe.

Now. Calm yourself down reflect on what a scumbag you are and if you’re up to it, change on your own

I know a scumbag when I bump into one. And I had the misfortune of bumping into you.

You’re just too fucking thick to grasp that you’re the scumbag. You’ll probably never grasp what’s loser and scumbag you are.

So gfy.

Seriously. You’re just a lowlife scumbag and you have no value in this universe.

Now. Calm yourself down reflect on what a scumbag you are and if you’re up to it, change on your own

BackAgain:

You're taking this clown way too seriously bro. ;)

So gfy.

Repeated projection.

I notice that you and the Puke wave the upside down flag together. Just like anti Americans do.

I notice that you and the Puke wave the upside down flag together. Just like anti Americans do.

A Biden voter calling anyone anti-American is peak irony.

I'd say gaslighting, but that delegates a degree of intelligence to its advocate.

And let's face it:

That is definitively not applicable in this particular case.

Carry on, Garth.

Trump the buzzkiller can't help himself. Especially on special days that Americans cherish.
Like Father's Day...

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL, INCLUDING THE RADICAL LEFT DEGENERATES THAT ARE RAPIDLY BRINGING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO THIRD WORLD NATION STATUS WITH THEIR MANY ATTEMPTS AT TRYING TO INFLUENCE OUR SACRED COURT SYSTEM INTO BREAKING TO THEIR VERY SICK AND DANGEROUS WILL,"

"WE NEED STRENGTH AND LOYALTY TO OUR COUNTRY, AND ITS WONDERFUL CONSTITUTION. EVERYTHING WILL BE ON FULL DISPLAY COME NOVEMBER 5TH, 2024 - THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"

Yes, Trump has TFS. Trump Felony Syndrome. He breaks the law and cries about his convictions daily.

1718592893426.png

A Biden voter calling anyone anti-American is peak irony.

I'd say gaslighting, but that delegates a degree of intelligence to its advocate.

And let's face it:

That is definitively not applicable in this particular case.

Carry on, Garth.
What happens if this whole populist political cosplay your orange bag O' shit has concocted goes tits up in November? Terrorism? :dunno:

Forum List

Back