All CAPS Trump Holiday Rant

Trump the buzzkiller can't help himself. Especially on special days that Americans cherish.
Like Father's Day...

Yes because the Left is all about "cherishing" American tradition with unabashed Leave It To Beaver style exuberance.

And not at all running a Color Revolution to destroy the Republic through the dissolution of our culture.

Our foe is unconventional (to say the least), therefore our champion is too.

And you can suck it.

To Fumblin dickweed, all replies indicate being “triggered.”

He is either totally dishonest or completely brain dead.

Possibly both.

But I do own the bitch. So I understand his boundless frustration. Poor dickweed. 😎
You must be drunk, BackFlush. Anytime I need to bitch slap you with reality, I do. In fact, pretty much everyone here at USMB does, even the halfwits. You just make snide retorts. :dunno: I've never seen you own anyone.

Yes because the Left is all about "cherishing" American tradition with unabashed Leave It To Beaver style exuberance.

And not at all running a Color Revolution to destroy the Republic through the dissolution of our culture.

Our foe is unconventional (to say the least), therefore our champion is too.

And you can suck it.
Rhody the Reject rears his stupid self.

Go blow. He's a POS.

We all know how you feel by now.

It's fucking BORING.

No facts, no compelling argument, just whine and complain about Orange Man Bad.

24/7.

Over and over and over and over.

Have you ever had an original thought?

Nope.

Fortunately, the country's about to move on without you.

And, no offense - I think we won't suffer for it.

We all know how you feel by now.

It's fucking BORING.

No facts, no compelling argument, just whine and complain about Orange Man Bad.

24/7.

Over and over and over and over.

Have you ever had an original thought?

Nope.

Fortunately, the country's about to move on without you.

And, no offense - I think we won't suffer for it.
You sure repeat yourself alot. You are mental.

You must be drunk, BackFlush. Anytime I need to bitch slap you with reality, I do. In fact, pretty much everyone here at USMB does, even the halfwits. You just make snide retorts. :dunno: I've never seen you own anyone.
You couldn’t win a slap fight against a no armed brain dead Brandon.

Fumblin’ dickweed, you’ve got no game, no brains and no cred.

Gfy. I own you, you faggot. I always have. I always will and everyone knows it. 😎

You couldn’t win a slap fight against a no armed brain dead Brandon.

Fumblin’ dickweed, you’ve got no game, no brains and no cred.

Gfy. I own you, you faggot. I always have. I always will and everyone knows it. 😎
Negative, BackFlush. You're that fucking guy that's wrong about pretty much everything 24/7. So much so in fact you're such a 'Lieability' you've apparently had to change handles. Apparently numerous times. Because you're a dipshit and a loser, BackFlush. We all know it. I'm sure you even know it in that vast wasteland you call a mind. :rolleyes:

Negative, BackFlush. You're that fucking guy that's wrong about pretty much everything 24/7. So much so in fact you're such a 'Lieability' you've apparently had to change handles. Apparently numerous times. Because you're a dipshit and a loser, BackFlush. We all know it. I'm sure you even know it in that vast wasteland you call a mind. :rolleyes:
Lots of words ^ to say nothing.

I own you. You’re my bitch. End of story.

Forum List

Back