All elections are rigged and that's why we must return to states rights.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The only voting that works is when taxpayers vote with their feet and leave states that are poorly governed. When the feds control everything taxpayers have nowhere else to go and the feds know it.

The founding fathers understood this and built our constitution around states rights. The federal govt was meant to be very weak and concerned with foreign affairs and little else. They intended for 99.9% of all issues to be handled locally.

The only voting that works is when taxpayers vote with their feet and leave states that are poorly governed. When the feds control everything taxpayers have nowhere else to go and the feds know it.

The founding fathers understood this and built our constitution around states rights. The federal govt was meant to be very weak and concerned with foreign affairs and little else. They intended for 99.9% of all issues to be handled locally.
Complete stupidity! Some of the worst laws and changes come from state government!

It is smaller gov all around is what we need.

At one time in my life I was on the county electoral board and I can tell you from personal experience that neither state and local or federal elections are "rigged". The exception of course are phony caucuses administered and supervised by a political party like the DNC.

• Banned
At one time in my life I was on the county electoral board and I can tell you from personal experience that neither state and local or federal elections are "rigged". The exception of course are phony caucuses administered and supervised by a political party like the DNC.

You mean you were just too dumb to see the rigging..

Forum List

Back