All he had to do was apologize - Permanent WH Ban Coming For Acosta

Did someone say "no sense of decorum"?

You mean like taking credit for no one dying on a domestic airline in his first year of office?
Yeah, because politicians never take credit for things they had no responsibility for, like the decrease in unemployment under Obama.

The White House should really just forget about Acosta he’s not worth the trouble let him have his credentials back and just don’t call on him.

But that's almost impossible! he is always yelling and interrupting!!!!

How can you ignore that???
Same way you ignore a two year old throwing tantrum just don’t acknowledge it till they realize it’s not going to get them what they want.
We need to do that with Trump.

The White House should really just forget about Acosta he’s not worth the trouble let him have his credentials back and just don’t call on him.

Same way you ignore a two year old throwing tantrum just don’t acknowledge it till they realize it’s not going to get them what they want.
Can't do that at a press conference. He needed to be thrown out. Not doing so only meant encouraging more of that.
You throw him out he looks like a martyr and he has the rest of the press defending him. Ignore him and let him keep taking time away from the other reporters time I suspect they will turn on him.

we need to do that with a whole lot of people on both sides acting like children.

I don't know.....

and what if he tries to keep the mic again? and doesn't give it back? and insists in being acknowledged? and all that sort of crap??
He does it becomes harder for the other networks and reporters to defend him then you pull his credentials give enough rope to gang himself.

That's exactly the treatment shiff-for-brains deserves.

No. It isn’t. It is a schoolyard insult and to see our President putt it out is embarressing. And then talking about about decorum. You guys applaud every potty mouth insult he excretes.
Given the behavior of Democrats in Congress, you have no justification for complaining.
Please. Let me know when they, or for that matter other Republicans resort to the childish immature insults that so delight you.
They insult Trump on a daily basis. They've called him a traitor, a rapist, and liar. the worst thing Dims do is insult Trump's supporters. They've used every vile name in the book, including "deplorables." That's one reason his supporters love watching him dish it out.

Link to a Congressional Democrat calling Trump a vile name.

schitt.jpg

No. It isn’t. It is a schoolyard insult and to see our President putt it out is embarressing. And then talking about about decorum. You guys applaud every potty mouth insult he excretes.
Given the behavior of Democrats in Congress, you have no justification for complaining.

Careful on that high horse:

The Best Thing that Could Happen to the GOP is for Jeff Flake to get Killed in some Jihadi Massacre

:lol:
I'm not in Congress.

Banning stuff is a dumb idea. It often ends up backfiring.

We just don't learn.
on this i think trump made his point, agree with it or not. at most they need to define / dust off "rules of engagement" and if acosta does it again, tell him 1 month, no pass. again, 3 months. again, a year.

and go from there. doing the perm-a-ban now just looks petty. well this whole situation is stupid so i don't expect it to get any better.
Why don't we start off with 6 months?
well it wouldn't be my call. if it was, 1 month is more than enough of a warning shot. if there are no rules of engagement then it's kinda just going nuts cause you can and i'm simply not for that. i hate acosta and will be glad if/when he gets himself banned permanently but i'd rather see it done via process than emotional outbursts.
He's already had his "warning shot." What asshole's like him require is serious pain.

Can't do that at a press conference. He needed to be thrown out. Not doing so only meant encouraging more of that.
You throw him out he looks like a martyr and he has the rest of the press defending him. Ignore him and let him keep taking time away from the other reporters time I suspect they will turn on him.
You'll excuse me if I'm not interested in advice from a Trump hating jackass like you.

Please. Let me know when they, or for that matter other Republicans resort to the childish immature insults that so delight you.
They insult Trump on a daily basis. They've called him a traitor, a rapist, and liar. the worst thing Dims do is insult Trump's supporters. They've used every vile name in the book, including "deplorables." That's one reason his supporters love watching him dish it out.

Link to a Congressional Democrat calling Trump a vile name.

schitt.jpg

Careful on that high horse:

The Best Thing that Could Happen to the GOP is for Jeff Flake to get Killed in some Jihadi Massacre

:lol:
I'm not in Congress.

I see. You demand people in Congress live up to a standard that you apparently wipe your ass with when convenient. That's as rich as Croesus. :lol:

we need to do that with a whole lot of people on both sides acting like children.

Agree. However the president has taken it to an unprecedented level that thus far, others are not yet emulating. It won’t stop as long as his supporters applaud it.

Agree. However the president has taken it to an unprecedented level that thus far, others are not yet emulating. It won’t stop as long as his supporters applaud it.
like i keep saying, no one reeled obama in and the "hold my beer" comes next.

trump at least keeps his battles in broad daylight where he can scream LOOK AT ME. obama did a lot of crap behind the scenes to solid reporters like sharyl attkisson. bring it up and you get 'pee-shaw'd' for xyz reason. she broke fast n furious, it was negative, the gov was on her for the rest of his administration. he did a LOT of things like this.

when we let a president get away with it cause we don't like that side either, it escalates.

welcome to the escalation.

Well, my mom and dad, like President Trump, had 5 kids. If a ninnyhammer came into our home and started ranting inanities and was asked to let someone else speak, but didn't, he'd never have the slightest desire to come back to my parent's home on account of what my Dad would have put him through.

The very best thing one could say about Mr. Acosta would be that he is a ninnyhammer, which is the truth. And the only thing you could say about President Trump is that he was a good father for giving Acosta the boot for good, not only to protect his family, but also his staff. Members of the press used to understand that it was a privilege to be allowed to enter the President's White House home. Because it is his home, and because his branch of government is the Executive Branch, the best thing the Judicial Branch could do in allowing President Trump to protect his family from egregiously thoughtless ninnyhammers would be to entirely recuse themselves from violating the Constitution which allows for the separation of Powers. If the lower courts don't know it, trust me, the Supreme Court knows it.

I don't know.....

and what if he tries to keep the mic again? and doesn't give it back? and insists in being acknowledged? and all that sort of crap??

Don't give the mic to him in the first place. Trump should just ignore him like he is never in the room. Eventually CNN will get disgusted with not getting their questions answered, and they will send somebody else to represent them.

The letter detailed several new rules for reporter conduct at presidential press conferences, including "a single question" from each journalist. Follow-ups will only be permitted "at the discretion of the President or other White House officials."
well that is ridiculous for no follow-up unless permitted!

THIS is where we usually get the real answers to questions. news!!!

Perhaps, but put the blame where it rightly belongs, not on President Trump. He tried to solve the problem and the cry babies ran to court. Okay, they won the battle, but not the war. Trump will have the last word, trust me.

False headline. You don’t know whether the ban is coming, because CNN requested an emergency hearing with the judge.
Your own link just says that that Trump wants to ban him.
Everyone here is advised not to spread bullshit on USMB.

Sid someone die and leave you in charge?

Forum List

Back