All I Gotta Say is YUM YUM..... f-in YUM

Yeah, but Robin's got fake tits

You've got man tits.

h3EA990C2

Last edited:
Jillian Barberie used to be on KTLA 5 in the morning. My wife and I always referred to her as "tight sweater girl". No matter what the season, seemed like she always wore tight sweaters. Especially during Sweeps Week.

In fact, doesn't Robin Meade do the same? (I don't have Cable TV)

It's not just their butts, legs ,boobs, beautiful hair, pretty faces, sexy confident expressions, smooth luxurious skin but is doesn't hurt...:disbelief:

MSNBC.. has Rachel Maddow...what does that tell Ya?

Last edited:

But where will they put the dynamo?? All the slots are filled in prime time, and contracts renewed. :dunno: I love Greta' s show but she has been in talks with CNN, however this article seems to negate any intention to relocate:

From your link:

"The move is scheduled to happen after Kelly returns from maternity leave. But it was not announced, and it is not immediately clear, which primetime hour Kelly will anchor. Primetime in cable news typically means 8-11pm. Fox News Channel’s top two shows are “The O’Reilly Factor” at 8pm and “Hannity” at 9pm. “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren” at 10pm just finished the second quarter as the sixth-most watched show on Fox News, and in fact, in all of cable.

The network also announced that it has signed long-term deals with Van Susteren, as well as with Bret Baier, Shepard Smith, Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity. Adding intrigue into what may come next, Mediaite reported that “earlier this spring” Van Susteren met with CNN chief Jeff Zucker “inquiring about a potential return to CNN.”

It's not just their butts, legs ,boobs, beautiful hair, pretty faces, sexy confident expressions, smooth luxurious skin but is doesn't hurt...:disbelief:

MSNBC.. has Rachel Maddow...what does that tell Ya?

^^ Exactly. Because nothing says serious news like a giggly short-skirted bimbo.

This is a great thread. I'm gonna bookmark it as a reference for the next time somebody posts cable news ratings and I have to explain why Fox is at the top. Says it better than I could.

Last edited:
Why do Dems act like being ugly and stupid is some sort of noble accomplishment and that people should take those people seriously when they talk because of it?

Maybe she goes up against Chris "the tingle in his groin"Mathews in the 7 PM time slot.

Sheesh, if I want to look at tits, there are plenty of XXX sites on the net to do that. Without the sweaters.

If I am looking for news and analysis, I want intelligence, far more than physical attributes of a whore.

Forum List

Back