In your opinion, who is the most ENTERTAINING right wing talk show host?

Clyde Lewis. little bit right- little bit conspiracy- little bit rock and roll. wooo hoooo- comes on in my area before Coast to coast!
The talk station in my area serves farmers and a diverse demo, other than Hannity and a bunch of local shows. . . I forgot about Coast to Coast. But I am never awake for that one.

. . . and I'm just too poor to really enjoy Ramsey. :lol:

The talk station in my area serves farmers and a diverse demo, other than Hannity and a bunch of local shows. . . I forgot about Coast to Coast. But I am never awake for that one.

. . . and I'm just too poor to really enjoy Ramsey. :lol:
Here- we are lucky we get Coast to Coast on fm.
Before that show Clyde Lewis comes on. Excellent show. Georgy Noorey is a bit skairt I think.
gone more towards ghosts- less psy-opps and all the fun stuff.
you know- talk too much get pulled off kind-a thing.
I like hannity on tv- he always shows mumbles gaffs. LOL other then that -he's a big blow hard type. Know it all.

Actually you might want to go back and look at post #63, because I was responding to that one. As to the one you posted about the black and hispanic talk shows, I simply said I don't care what color they are, I don't listen to them. Right or left. Black, white or brown.

Nice try idiot.
iu

no. . you claimed real people were not real, and that screened callers asking elites questions about manufactured agendas were in fact real. . .

:lol:

Here- we are lucky we get Coast to Coast on fm.
Before that show Clyde Lewis comes on. Excellent show. Georgy Noorey is a bit skairt I think.
gone more towards ghosts- less psy-opps and all the fun stuff.
you know- talk too much get pulled off kind-a thing.
I like hannity on tv- he always shows mumbles gaffs. LOL other then that -he's a big blow hard type. Know it all.

I used to listen to Coast every night back in the day. I still check their web site to see who's gonna be on and what they're talking about.

They still get some good ones once in a while.

I used to listen to Coast every night back in the day. I still check their web site to see who's gonna be on and what they're talking about.

me too- i should get off the tee vee and do that- Much healthier for the soul. ;) i have sleeping issues- up all night- more action here at midnight- then the day time.

If nothing else, it is always entertaining.

. . . it is the same reason I like other talk shows. I just like to know what sort of propaganda the masses are being exposed to.

. . . it is the same reason I like other talk shows. I just like to know what sort of propaganda the masses are being exposed to.
You know what i like about radio Mr. beale. The guests. The same guests that get interviewed on tv- for 3 minutes- get like half an hour radio.
Learn more. Now if you believe it or not? Each person has to decide for themselves.

That's probably because hell is racist .. just like everything else is .. right?
Everything is not racist and if you think everything you say and do is considered racist, then think about the stuff you say and do.

iu

no. . you claimed real people were not real, and that screened callers asking elites questions about manufactured agendas were in fact real. . .

:lol:
I made no such claim. Do you remember this post?
Yeah, right.

Real people, living real lives. . . Telling you what they feel and think.

8pnzfs.jpg

Just as none of yoar posts mean a thing.
My response was:

Real people talk to each other online, in coffee shops, at work, in restaurants, etc. These right wing takers are nothing more than a bunch of white greivance mongers who have made fortunes race baitiing people like you. If I want to hear real people talking about issues, I'll listen to Washington Journal on CSPAN.
Meaning that real people also talk in other places besides right wing talk radio, idiot. And the right wing talk radio hosts are indeed nothing more than right wing grievance mongers who have made big money race baiting people like you. Rush Limbaugh is the number 1 example. So like I said, if I want to hear real people talk about issues, and not mostly right wIng bullshit, I'll listen to Washington Journsal on CSPAN.

They still have some very good discussion on there, though. Just not as often as they used to.

Forum List

Back