In your opinion, who is the most ENTERTAINING right wing talk show host?

Yeah, right.

Real people, living real lives. . . Telling you what they feel and think.

8pnzfs.jpg

Just as none of yoar posts mean a thing.
Real people talk to each other online, in coffee shops, at work, in restauraunts, etc. These right wing takers are nothing more than a bunch of white greivance mongers who have made fortunes race baitiing people like you. If I want to hear real people talking about issues, I'll listen to Washington Journal on CSPAN.

Mine is, without question, Jesse Kelly. You never know what he'll say next. I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but he does call em like he sees em.
Entertaining?

If I want fantasy I just watch NETFLIX.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Isn't it time for you to go home from your do-nothing yawing GOVT job where you post pro-Deep-State-pro-Black-criminals and mayhem all day every day? It must be past 3PM FRI somewhere? Witchita KANsas sitting in GOVT buildng bad-mouthing those who pay you to do nothing but hate all of them? Think Ill go kick some CANS.......Mexican, African.....American.....get it Mr. cheese?

Rush was one in a century and I doubt he can be duplicated. He was never extreme but had a marvelous capacity to cut through the crap with intelligent humor and ability to calm us and soothe our fears when everything seemed lost. I didn't always agree with him but I have missed him terribly. Still get a little lump in my throat when somebody plays one of his old clips.

The most brilliant and educational one out there I think is Mark Levin.

I especially enjoyed his monologue directed at Biden "Who the hell do you think you are" on Hannity last night.
In the early days.
He was entertaining, funny.
After Clinton won he was nothing more than MAGAT Butthurt of the Day 5 days a week.
Whining for 3 hours five days a week is not funny or entertaining.
Just look at the MAGATS here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Real people talk to each other online, in coffee shops, at work, in restauraunts, etc. These right wing takers are nothing more than a bunch of white greivance mongers who have made fortunes race baitiing people like you. If I want to hear real people talking about issues, I'll listen to Washington Journal on CSPAN.
See? See how foolish you are?

Just because I made a post replying that the same station that runs some conservative, nationally syndicated shows, you made the assumption that some locally produced shows by some ethnic folks also shared their conservative politics. .

And you did that all with out even listening to them. :lol:

Now don't you look like an asshole & an idiot?

:dunno:

I'll listen to Washington Journal on CSPAN.
. . . and while we are on the subject, why the hell aren't those videos embeddable on this site?

D.C. and NY elites being asked questions from screened callers is that farthest thing from. . "real," IMO, but I find it really sus that we can't embed them on here.

I noticed that all different parts of the nation, when the noontime hour comes, all have a different host/show that replaced Rush.

meh. . . I listened to the first half hour of this show, and I don't like it as much as the show here, the local talk radio station choose to replace Rush with.

They choose a conservative team of a Millennial, a Gen X and a Boomer, that specializes in a type of conservative/comedy and levity, that was an O.K. replacement for Rush I suppose.

It makes this Jesse guy seem really boring. I particularly like their Friday Five. They do less listener interaction than I would like though. . .

View attachment 944798

Dan Bongino replaced Rush on our local station that is #1 in New Mexico--Rush took it from #3 to #1 in less than 30 days back in the 1980's and it never lost that spot. Bongino is very good but he's not Rush, doesn't have Rush's instincts and sense of humor, and his voice isn't as pleasant to listen to. Though I do appreciate most of Bongino's take on things, I can't say he's the most entertaining.
In the early days.
He was entertaining, funny.
After Clinton won he was nothing more than MAGAT Butthurt of the Day 5 days a week.
Whining for 3 hours five days a week is not funny or entertaining.
Just look at the MAGATS here.
One thing Rush was NEVER guilty of was whining. And since you seem to have nothing more to contribute than that kind of nonsense do have a wonderful afternoon doing something else.

Last edited:
Clyde Lewis. little bit right- little bit conspiracy- little bit rock and roll. wooo hoooo- comes on in my area before Coast to coast!

When I was a Bernie bro in 2015, (no shit), I sometimes listened to left wing talkers on SeriusXM. The best of them was Thom Hartman. He was a fan of Thomas Jefferson. I always wondered what he thought when the leftists started tearing down Jefferson's statues.
:lol:
There were others, some gay guy and a Woman named Stephenie Miller.
Mostly just noise and DNC talking points.

Isn't it time for you to go home from your do-nothing yawing GOVT job where you post pro-Deep-State-pro-Black-criminals and mayhem all day every day? It must be past 3PM FRI somewhere? Witchita KANsas sitting in GOVT buildng bad-mouthing those who pay you to do nothing but hate all of them? Think Ill go kick some CANS.......Mexican, African.....American.....get it Mr. cheese?

White boy, you have everything you got because of the government. So you need to be quiet. I don't live in Wichita, and I retired from a private Not For Profit where I was a Executuve Director. You wouldn't know nothing about that you dumb flunky. I work for myself at my leisure now. You have to pay me $45 per hour if you want my help. All you do is whine about how you can't get more of what your white --- thinks your skin color entitles you to. You sit on your --- supporting and excusing white criminals and want to put one in the presidents office. Isn't it time for your tapoica pudding and a game of bingo in the commons area?

See? See how foolish you are?

Just because I made a post replying that the same station that runs some conservative, nationally syndicated shows, you made the assumption that some locally produced shows by some ethnic folks also shared their conservative politics. .

And you did that all with out even listening to them. :lol:

Now don't you look like an asshole & an idiot?

:dunno:

Actually you might want to go back and look at post #63, because I was responding to that one. As to the one you posted about the black and hispanic talk shows, I simply said I don't care what color they are, I don't listen to them. Right or left. Black, white or brown.

Nice try idiot.

Rush was the best. I once took a walk to my fishing hole and heard a radio voice in the distance. I prefer quiet when I fish but as got closer I heard Rush and it was OK.

Forum List

Back