All I need to say - #1 Alabama @ Texas A&M

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

Steven A. Smith does eat crow when he is wrong.

:laugh:

tam-logo.png

I was a great game for someone not a regular fan of either team to watch. In other words, it was a back and fort game, not a blow out on either side.

Since it's natural to pull for the underdog, It was nice to see Texas A&M win. I am worried about Winterborn, has anyone seen him around?

It was a great game to watch. I didn't care for the outcome. But I am still a Bama Fan through and through.

Also, the last time Texas A&M beat Alabama was in 2012. That year Bama and Georgia faced each other in the SEC Championship. Bama won the right to go kick Notre Dame's ass in the BCS Championship game.

One more reminder for the haters, Nick Saban has won 6 National Championships since coming to Alabama. He was undefeated in only 2 of those seasons.

It was a great game to watch. I didn't care for the outcome. But I am still a Bama Fan through and through.

Also, the last time Texas A&M beat Alabama was in 2012. That year Bama and Georgia faced each other in the SEC Championship. Bama won the right to go kick Notre Dame's ass in the BCS Championship game.

One more reminder for the haters, Nick Saban has won 6 National Championships since coming to Alabama. He was undefeated in only 2 of those seasons.
I am definitely not a hater, but a little chaos makes the season much more interesting. Its good to know that on any given day there can be a major upset.

I am definitely not a hater, but a little chaos makes the season much more interesting. Its good to know that on any given day there can be a major upset.

Some posters start with that "Go ahead and give Alabama the trophy" nonsense. We can lose just like everyone else.

Good deal. I have a problem in that they were only regulated to Number 5. Should have fallen out of the top 10.

The good news is that their loss elevated My Hawkeyes to Number 2!!!

IowaHawkeyes.png

I'm pretty sure that Iowa will find a way to not make the playoffs until they do that however, I'm going to change My avatar (only the second time since I've been on this site) to promote their run for a national championship!

Forum List

Back