All-In CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Attacks Trump: 'Term Limits ALREADY EXIST'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“Correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?” Baldwin skeptically asked reporter Dana Bash.

It’s so hilarious as everybody goes silent, not believing she said something so stupid and disqualifying for her job as a political anchor, not wanting to embarrass her but having to respond."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MUST-SEE: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Certifies Herself As Incompetent As She Claims “There Already Are Term Limits” For Congressmen, Senators

Can someone tell Nancy Pelosi, Mitch mcConnell, and Lindsay Graham that there are term limits, so they can go the fvck away?

Reid is already retiring, or I would add him.

Its not important that a CNN on air personality understand Civics. :badgrin:

“Correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?” Baldwin skeptically asked reporter Dana Bash.

It’s so hilarious as everybody goes silent, not believing she said something so stupid and disqualifying for her job as a political anchor, not wanting to embarrass her but having to respond."

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MUST-SEE: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Certifies Herself As Incompetent As She Claims “There Already Are Term Limits” For Congressmen, Senators
In a way, she is correct. All it takes is for voters to vote people out they don't like.....

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In a way, she is correct. All it takes is for voters to vote people out they don't like.....

Oh brother...

IN A WAY, you just made a brave, awesome attempt to cover for her stupidity! nice job!

:clap: :thup:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The two parties have the elections rigged, hence that's not term limits.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What's hilarious is how now everyone who has mocked me over the years for wanting term limits is now for them.

Gives away those with true core beliefs vs those who are just on the bandwagon.

What's hilarious is how now everyone who has mocked me over the years for wanting term limits is now for them. Gives away those with true core beliefs vs those who are just on the bandwagon.

While I have been for term limits for years, I can't help but laugh at those who say they support term limits but keep continuing to vote their own corrupt politicians into office because those politicians keep the pork flowing back home.

what are the odds that presstitute goes around on anonymous message boards mocking trump supporters for being uneducated?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Holy shit

This old tidbit from Clinton News Network.

The stupid left winger anchor bitch asks if a meteor coming close to earth has anything to do with THE GLOBAL WARMING.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What's hilarious is how now everyone who has mocked me over the years for wanting term limits is now for them.

Gives away those with true core beliefs vs those who are just on the bandwagon.
Yeah gramps. Don't you just hate the establishment?

Sigh.....

I don't even know how to address this.

Are you Trump supporter now? I am confused.

While we are on the subject of term limits how about adding Supreme Court justices to the list? Should anyone either in Congress or on the court be there for 40 plus years?

Term limits no, blatantly ignoring or undermining the Constitution should be grounds for immediate removal though.

Forum List

Back