All-In CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Attacks Trump: 'Term Limits ALREADY EXIST'

“Correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?” Baldwin skeptically asked reporter Dana Bash.

It’s so hilarious as everybody goes silent, not believing she said something so stupid and disqualifying for her job as a political anchor, not wanting to embarrass her but having to respond."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MUST-SEE: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Certifies Herself As Incompetent As She Claims “There Already Are Term Limits” For Congressmen, Senators
In a way, she is correct. All it takes is for voters to vote people out they don't like.....

^ compliant Dem voter

[
What's hilarious is how now everyone who has mocked me over the years for wanting term limits is now for them.

Gives away those with true core beliefs vs those who are just on the bandwagon.

I remain opposed to term limits as unconstitutional.

That doesn't change the fact that Baldwin is a retard with no business hosting a political show.

“Correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?” Baldwin skeptically asked reporter Dana Bash.

It’s so hilarious as everybody goes silent, not believing she said something so stupid and disqualifying for her job as a political anchor, not wanting to embarrass her but having to respond."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MUST-SEE: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Certifies Herself As Incompetent As She Claims “There Already Are Term Limits” For Congressmen, Senators
In a way, she is correct. All it takes is for voters to vote people out they don't like.....

^ compliant Dem voter
I am happy for those posts. Now, are you seeing why I treat them with such disdain?

They are a complete waste of time.

While we are on the subject of term limits how about adding Supreme Court justices to the list? Should anyone either in Congress or on the court be there for 40 plus years?

Term limits no, blatantly ignoring or undermining the Constitution should be grounds for immediate removal though.
Who determines if they did that and should be removed? You give it to Congress that will just end being another partisan food fight,

While we are on the subject of term limits how about adding Supreme Court justices to the list? Should anyone either in Congress or on the court be there for 40 plus years?

Term limits no, blatantly ignoring or undermining the Constitution should be grounds for immediate removal though.
Who determines if they did that and should be removed? You give it to Congress that will just end being another partisan food fight,

Fine I'll decide, ah there will be several vacancies on the court very soon.

Forum List

Back