All Kinds Of Idiot

I wish people learned from history.

Ostracization of immigrants and minorities is quite common in states descending towards fascism.

It helps the state consolidate political power when there is an effective scapegoat in place.

Ostracization of immigrants and minorities is quite common in states descending towards fascism.

It helps the state consolidate political power when there is an effective scapegoat in place.

Well guess what? Illegal invaders are not immigrants. They are ... (wait for it) ... illegal invaders. No different than a home break-in, and should be treated as such.

I have the impression you weren't previously, either.

Deflection.

My intuition tells me that you are here to rant. Discussion is not in your agenda, is it?

If you want to act your own age, then write a response. Not an insult.

Well guess what? Illegal invaders are not immigrants. They are ... (wait for it) ... illegal invaders. No different than a home break-in, and should be treated as such.
Your understanding does not reflect the reality of our society.

The suggestion of the castle doctrine is a fallacy of false equivalency in this case: always has been, always will be.

The suggestion of the castle doctrine is a fallacy of false equivalency in this case: always has been, always will be.

Awaiting your explanation of "why".

Except no one owns the American countryside. The land does not belong to you, and it does not belong to me.

That is a monumentally ignorant statement.

The land surface of the United States covers 2.3 billion acres. Private owners held 61 percent in 2002, the Federal Government 28 percent, State and local governments 9 percent, and Indian reservations 3 percent.

That which is owned by our state and federal gov'ts is ours and that which is owned privately is ours. None of it is owned by or owed to illegal aliens.

Pretty stupid to lecture people on history when you are so clueless. People used to immigrate here to assimilate into the culture and become Americans. Now many expect us to cater to theirs. Calling anything government or big business is bilingual now or more.

Plus immigration has been growing at a good clip, it's time to curtail it. Your fascism spew is designed for equally inadequate thinkers.

immigration_into_us_1.gif

No different than a home break-in, and should be treated as such.

Except no one owns the American countryside.

The land does not belong to you, and it does not belong to me.

Congratulations!!!

You just won the prize for the classically and absolutely correct definition of a permanently brain damaged liberal.

Do you own your home?

No, you are a rent subsidized free loader, judging by your posts.

Awaiting your explanation of "why".
Because a country in law does not equate to a family dwelling. When you do more than make an assertion, I can answer your points better.

Clueless assertion: "People used to immigrate here to assimilate into the culture and become Americans." That's why we have isolated communities, normally due to religion, right?

Is there a country Americans can go to by entering without the knowledge or agreement of that country? Do we have blanket permission to prey upon the native peoples too?

Is there a country Americans can go to by entering without the knowledge or agreement of that country? Do we have blanket permission to prey upon the native peoples too?
You are not a native person here. You are the descendant of immigrants, just like me. No one is "preying" on you.

Forum List

Back