All liberals need to be without police security

Those are on the border and necessary for security reasons.
Road blocks set up to catch dui suspects and insurance stings are bullshit.
As are road blocks from whiny ass pussies who didnt get their way so they want to make others pissed of in retaliation.

Security reasons? I am an citizen. Unless you have probable cause, I don't give two turds what your reason is. Build a wall if you want at the border, lay down minefields, I don't care. But if you are going to say that the police have reason to stop me without probable cause, then protesters have the right to take to the streets. Let's not forget here too, that the protesters are not actually stopping motorists anyway, just diverting them.

They stopped me and searched my truck when I crossed the Hoover damn.
Would that piss you off as well?

As are road blocks from whiny ass pussies who didnt get their way so they want to make others pissed of in retaliation.

Security reasons? I am an citizen. Unless you have probable cause, I don't give two turds what your reason is. Build a wall if you want at the border, lay down minefields, I don't care. But if you are going to say that the police have reason to stop me without probable cause, then protesters have the right to take to the streets. Let's not forget here too, that the protesters are not actually stopping motorists anyway, just diverting them.

Certainly would.

Certainly would.

You might be strung a little to tight. There are certain cases where I dont mind road blocks. They really should do more profiling when picking cars to pull over though.

Certainly would.

You might be strung a little to tight. There are certain cases where I dont mind road blocks. They really should do more profiling when picking cars to pull over though.

The only time I have been stopped at a roadblock and didn't feel violated was when they were searching for a violent felon or escaped fugitive in the immediate area. Other than that, unless it is a permanently secured area, the police can leave me the hell alone.

Brown didn't resist arrest, he attacked a cop. Big difference. Resisting arrest should not be a death sentence, and is actually your right to do so if the attempt to arrest is unlawful.
That is utter horse shit. What planet are you from, Fuckupcopia? No one is allowed to resist arrest. You submit to the cuffs and fight it out in front of a judge.

That's the smart thing to do. But if it is an unlawful arrest, you have the right to resist. Caselaw supports that. Where it breaks down is your average moron on the street thinks that not wanting to go to jail is the same thing as an unlawful arrest. Obviously that is not the case.
You're taking chances resisting arrest. Anyway unlawful arrest is not the case here. Garner and Brown and 99.999999% of blacks arrested is for valid, lawful reasons.

Well, I got sued for putting speedbumps in at my apartment complex. A woman died, and her lawyer claimed that the speed bumps impeded the response time of the ambulance to get to her, and to bring her to the ER.
. You've been in trouble for the oddest reasons. Have you been driving at night through rural parts of Pennsylvania and forget that state law requires you stop every mile to send up a rocket signal?

I was once arrested and had my car impounded for having a dirty license plate. It was really political harassment, but the "reason" the cop gave was that he ran out of tickets in his ticket book. I wasn't jailed, but I was brought back to the station and processed there. This was back before it was all computerized in the cruiser.
Didnt they club you at the jailhouse?

Last edited:
What exactly determines if one is "liberal" or not?
Liberals hate cops.

I don't hate cops...so that means I'm not liberal?
Deep down you do, just like your also a racist.

The NRA referred to federal officers as jack booted thugs...are they liberals now?

I do not hate cops, nor am I aware of anyone who does.

By the way,

You mis-used the "your" there dingus.

Forum List

Back