All liberals need to be without police security

If you are a cop who abuses the public trust, you deserve to be demeaned, and worse. That doesn't mean all cops should be targeted for retribution. But that doesn't mean we should abandon calls for better training and better accountability for wrongdoing.
When the Grand Jury for each cop was convened, "accountability" was served. Liberals taught blacks to disregard our justice system.

Oh that's a bunch of crap. The jury in the case of John Crawford at the WalMart was CLEARLY blinded by the fact that the shooter was a cop. That was an open and shut case of grossly negligent homicide, yet they failed to indict. That is NOT accountability. You go shoot someone holding a toy gun at WalMart and see what happens if you want to put that to the test.

Police are rarely ever charged in the first place, and when they are, it is usually over some seriously low-ball charge for the crime. I saw a drunk off duty cop pistol whip a guy in a bar a few years ago. he got charged with harassment. Police are rarely indicted for obviously criminal acts even when they are charged. When they are indicted, juries a far less likely to convict a cop than a citizen. And even when there is actually a conviction, sentences are about two-thirds lighter than that of the common citizenry.

There was a cop in my town who had been working for a local cocaine kingpin. He informed the druglord about undercover operations, snitches, undercover cop's identities, license plate numbers for narc cars, and even threatened to murder a competitor he was holding in the station lockup. The department delayed the investigation for a year after he was suspended, so that he could get his full pension. THEN the case was presented to the DAs office, who secured a blistering 32-count indictment. He got 3 and half years, was out in two, and still has his full pension for life.

You're a moron.

Yeah? But I'm still alive. So who's the moron here?
Still you..

I can assure you I'm smart enough to know that taking on five cops is a bad idea.
Apparently old tubby hadnt reached that point of enlightenment in his 43 years on this planet and 33 arrests.
You would think after being arrested that many times he would have a clue dont ya think?
You lose when you have to lie about the scenario. He did not take on the cops in fact, he put his hands up. He also let them know he couldn't breathe when they were choking him then one cop placed his knee on the man's face and pushed it into the concrete.

You either feel the need to lie or you just don't really know what happened there and are parroting talking points.

Nah...the guys dead because he was a dumb ass.
Dude was arrested 33 times and still doesnt know it's a bad idea to fight the cops.
How stupid can you get?
Until you can provide sources for comments like this, you have zero credibility here. Like most of the extreme wingnuts at this site.

You don't seem to care that more whites are killed by cops.

And how the hell would you know that? You don't know me. You are on some ignorant crap there pal. YOU are the one who made it about black people in the first place.
What? It's not white people protesting, looting and destroying cities. Why are they protesting? It was your kind in the first place that made this about race. Now that it's back firing on you. All of a sudden it's not about race. These protest are getting cops killed and you have blood on your hands.
Some are looting, yes but not the entire race. Most protests have been peaceful.

Manson killed some movie stars but that didn't make the entire White race guilty. You are exaggerating.
Manson killed nobody. He only enticed his disciples to kill.
Kind of like Sharpton never looted a store.But his racist rants empowered his acolytes to do some unauthorized shopping.
Oh okay... He stands up for Manson... :lol:

And how the hell would you know that? You don't know me. You are on some ignorant crap there pal. YOU are the one who made it about black people in the first place.
What? It's not white people protesting, looting and destroying cities. Why are they protesting? It was your kind in the first place that made this about race. Now that it's back firing on you. All of a sudden it's not about race. These protest are getting cops killed and you have blood on your hands.
Some are looting, yes but not the entire race. Most protests have been peaceful.

Manson killed some movie stars but that didn't make the entire White race guilty. You are exaggerating.
Kind of like Sharpton never looted a store.But his racist rants empowered his acolytes to do some unauthorized shopping.
So needs to lay his TS SS.

Al needs to pay his taxes and STFU

-Geaux

The GJ watched the video frame by frame as have I. The hippo was resisting arrest. There was no way he was going to allow himself to be handcuffed. He had to be immobilized......which is what the cops did. His airway WAS NOT blocked off. The cop had his arm just below Garner's skin.
The hippo died from complications due to his poor health.
The hippo knew he had broken the terms of his probation and was going back to jail. I guess he didn't like the idea.
If somebody's airways are blocked he can't cry repeatedly that he can not breath.

I would bet if you drove to the front of the line and had a legit reason the cops would be more than happy to let you through. And they damn sure wouldnt stop an ambulance.

You haven't been keeping up on public events much. There have been several stories recently of police stopping people with medical emergencies who wound up dieing by the side of the road.

How do you propose I actually get the front of the line to talk to the cops who have traffic jammed up for a half mile?

Do you think the Secret Service is going to reroute their motorcade to make way for me?

"Legit" reason? How about the 4th Amendement?

I dont agree with DWI check points and here in Texas we dont allow them.
If you live in a state where they are allowed I would look to the voters,they're the ones who put the politicians in office.
But I highly doubt the cops are going to put up road blocks without an emergency lane. And the fact that the cops are doing their jobs and not blocking traffic just to fuck with people.

The GJ watched the video frame by frame as have I. The hippo was resisting arrest. There was no way he was going to allow himself to be handcuffed. He had to be immobilized......which is what the cops did. His airway WAS NOT blocked off. The cop had his arm just below Garner's skin.
The hippo knew he had broken the terms of his probation and was going back to jail. I guess he didn't like the idea.
If somebody's airways are blocked he can't cry repeatedly that he can not breath.
Gasping for air doesn't count?

Yeah? But I'm still alive. So who's the moron here?
Still you..

I can assure you I'm smart enough to know that taking on five cops is a bad idea.
Apparently old tubby hadnt reached that point of enlightenment in his 43 years on this planet and 33 arrests.
You would think after being arrested that many times he would have a clue dont ya think?
You lose when you have to lie about the scenario. He did not take on the cops in fact, he put his hands up. He also let them know he couldn't breathe when they were choking him then one cop placed his knee on the man's face and pushed it into the concrete.

You either feel the need to lie or you just don't really know what happened there and are parroting talking points.

Nah...the guys dead because he was a dumb ass.
Dude was arrested 33 times and still doesnt know it's a bad idea to fight the cops.
How stupid can you get?
Until you can provide sources for comments like this, you have zero credibility here. Like most of the extreme wingnuts at this site.

Video evidence is obvious.

If you live in a state where they are allowed I would look to the voters,they're the ones who put the politicians in office.
But I highly doubt the cops are going to put up road blocks without an emergency lane. And the fact that the cops are doing their jobs and not blocking traffic just to fuck with people.

It is the "job" and the right of citizens to gather and to protest. A crowd has as much right to gather for an issue, as they do to clog up Times Square on New Years.

Don't you have border patrol checkpoints in texas?

Gasping for air doesn't count?

Or the coroner['s report?

It is the "job" and the right of citizens to gather and to protest. A crowd has as much right to gather for an issue, as they do to clog up Times Square on New Years.

Nearest border check point to me is at least a seven hour drive.
And I dont have a problem with them,in fact the last time I went through one they asked if they could search my truck. Told em no I was in a hurry and they waved me through.
And again I highly doubt police set up roadblocks without an emergency lane.
And while I dont have a problem with protesting per say,I do have a problem with people blocking the road and hope the assholes get run over.

They didn't deserve to die, the cops are getting very skittish and becoming stressed. They don't need to kill somebody over just any crime. That choke hold for e
How can debate go forward if you people refuse to drop that bullshit notion it was a chokehold? You can't say "I can't breathe" 11 times if you can't breathe. Garner was committing a crime and he resisted. Who thinks a white guy would have been ignored doing the same thing.

Blacks lose all sympathy when the think they should be above the law.

Thanks Dr. Quack...

I may be wrong but I think that the intent of the OP was that if liberals are so distrusting and hostile towards the police as they appear to be on this forum, they should not bother to call 911 if and when the need arises.

At least not with clear conscience.

Brown didn't resist arrest, he attacked a cop. Big difference. Resisting arrest should not be a death sentence, and is actually your right to do so if the attempt to arrest is unlawful.
That is utter horse shit. What planet are you from, Fuckupcopia? No one is allowed to resist arrest. You submit to the cuffs and fight it out in front of a judge.

Well, I got sued for putting speedbumps in at my apartment complex. A woman died, and her lawyer claimed that the speed bumps impeded the response time of the ambulance to get to her, and to bring her to the ER.
. You've been in trouble for the oddest reasons. Have you been driving at night through rural parts of Pennsylvania and forget that state law requires you stop every mile to send up a rocket signal?

Nearest border check point to me is at least a seven hour drive.
And I dont have a problem with them,in fact the last time I went through one they asked if they could search my truck. Told em no I was in a hurry and they waved me through.
And again I highly doubt police set up roadblocks without an emergency lane.
And while I dont have a problem with protesting per say,I do have a problem with people blocking the road and hope the assholes get run over.

If you are going to say that the police can block the road when and where they please for non-emergency reasons, but citizens can't, you are a hypocrite and a statist.

They didn't deserve to die, the cops are getting very skittish and becoming stressed. They don't need to kill somebody over just any crime. That choke hold for e
How can debate go forward if you people refuse to drop that bullshit notion it was a chokehold? You can't say "I can't breathe" 11 times if you can't breathe. Garner was committing a crime and he resisted. Who thinks a white guy would have been ignored doing the same thing.

Blacks lose all sympathy when the think they should be above the law.
I can say "I can't breathe" 11 times without breathing

Forum List

Back