All liberals need to be without police security

The GJ watched the video frame by frame as have I. The hippo was resisting arrest. There was no way he was going to allow himself to be handcuffed. He had to be immobilized......which is what the cops did. His airway WAS NOT blocked off. The cop had his arm just below Garner's skin.
The hippo died from complications due to his poor health.
The hippo knew he had broken the terms of his probation and was going back to jail. I guess he didn't like the idea.

So I guess you'd be okay with being charged with murder if someone died because they couldnt get to the hospital?

Well, I got sued for putting speedbumps in at my apartment complex. A woman died, and her lawyer claimed that the speed bumps impeded the response time of the ambulance to get to her, and to bring her to the ER.

Wait what? You put speed bumps on a public road without permission?

No, I put them on the entry road to the apartment complex that I own. Well, I have controlling interest in the company technically. So I didn't get sued personally but my management company did.

The GJ watched the video frame by frame as have I. The hippo was resisting arrest. There was no way he was going to allow himself to be handcuffed. He had to be immobilized......which is what the cops did. His airway WAS NOT blocked off. The cop had his arm just below Garner's skin.
The hippo died from complications due to his poor health.
The hippo knew he had broken the terms of his probation and was going back to jail. I guess he didn't like the idea.

The coroner disagrees with your Monday-morning quarterback medical assessment Dr. Dannyboy

So I guess you'd be okay with being charged with murder if someone died because they couldnt get to the hospital?

Well, I got sued for putting speedbumps in at my apartment complex. A woman died, and her lawyer claimed that the speed bumps impeded the response time of the ambulance to get to her, and to bring her to the ER.

No, I put them on the entry road to the apartment complex that I own. Well, I have controlling interest in the company technically. So I didn't get sued personally but my management company did.

Sounds like someone trying to cash in on a dead parent.

But no I dont believe you have the right to impede others movement.
If you do you should be ready to pay the consequences be they financial or loss of life.

I think he saying that he owns an apartment complex. To go along with all of his gas stations.

If you do you should be ready to pay the consequences be they financial or loss of life.

Then I suppose we should sue people who get in a crash turn downtown into gridlock. Or the President when he comes to town. Or people who didn't take care of that dead tree that came down across the roadway. Or Macy's for holding that parade every year. Or the police when they put up those DWI checkpoints. Hmmm, actually, maybe you do have a point here after all.

I think he saying that he owns an apartment complex. To go along with all of his gas stations.

And movie theaters and restaurants, and a few half empty strip malls and some rental homes.

Then I suppose we should sue people who get in a crash turn downtown into gridlock. Or the President when he comes to town. Or people who didn't take care of that dead tree that came down across the roadway. Or Macy's for holding that parade every year. Or the police when they put up those DWI checkpoints. Hmmm, actually, maybe you do have a point here after all.

So you dont understand the difference between an accident and an intentional act?

The title says what I mean. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and all liberals don't need police protection. You demean them and all of your actions got two of them murdered. You don't deserve their service.

Police need to be accountable for their actions just like anyone else. There are some police who should not be trusted with the responsibility

Just because you demand some police be removed does not mean you want all removed

They didn't deserve to die, the cops are getting very skittish and becoming stressed. They don't need to kill somebody over just any crime. That choke hold for example. Way disproportionate.

What was disproportionate was the amount of fat,Ho Ho's and artery clogging crap in old lard asses system.
And of course there was the disproportionate amount of stupidity old lard ass showed as well.
You're a moron.

Yeah? But I'm still alive. So who's the moron here?
Still you..

I can assure you I'm smart enough to know that taking on five cops is a bad idea.
Apparently old tubby hadnt reached that point of enlightenment in his 43 years on this planet and 33 arrests.
You would think after being arrested that many times he would have a clue dont ya think?
You lose when you have to lie about the scenario. He did not take on the cops in fact, he put his hands up. He also let them know he couldn't breathe when they were choking him then one cop placed his knee on the man's face and pushed it into the concrete.

You either feel the need to lie or you just don't really know what happened there and are parroting talking points.

What was disproportionate was the amount of fat,Ho Ho's and artery clogging crap in old lard asses system.
And of course there was the disproportionate amount of stupidity old lard ass showed as well.
You're a moron.

Yeah? But I'm still alive. So who's the moron here?
Still you..

I can assure you I'm smart enough to know that taking on five cops is a bad idea.
Apparently old tubby hadnt reached that point of enlightenment in his 43 years on this planet and 33 arrests.
You would think after being arrested that many times he would have a clue dont ya think?
You lose when you have to lie about the scenario. He did not take on the cops in fact, he put his hands up. He also let them know he couldn't breathe when they were choking him then one cop placed his knee on the man's face and pushed it into the concrete.

You either feel the need to lie or you just don't really know what happened there and are parroting talking points.

Nah...the guys dead because he was a dumb ass.
Dude was arrested 33 times and still doesnt know it's a bad idea to fight the cops.
How stupid can you get?

So you dont understand the difference between an accident and an intentional act?

Are you telling me a police roadblack is not intentional?

And movie theaters and restaurants, and a few half empty strip malls and some rental homes.

Of course. Who doesn't?

Are you telling me a police roadblack is not intentional?

I would bet if you drove to the front of the line and had a legit reason the cops would be more than happy to let you through. And they damn sure wouldnt stop an ambulance.

Need to add that skank Crankenstirn Fienstien to the list. Bitch trumpets gun grabbing while flanked by armed security.

-Geaux

If you are a cop who abuses the public trust, you deserve to be demeaned, and worse. That doesn't mean all cops should be targeted for retribution. But that doesn't mean we should abandon calls for better training and better accountability for wrongdoing.
When the Grand Jury for each cop was convened, "accountability" was served. Liberals taught blacks to disregard our justice system.

I would bet if you drove to the front of the line and had a legit reason the cops would be more than happy to let you through. And they damn sure wouldnt stop an ambulance.

You haven't been keeping up on public events much. There have been several stories recently of police stopping people with medical emergencies who wound up dieing by the side of the road.

How do you propose I actually get the front of the line to talk to the cops who have traffic jammed up for a half mile?

Do you think the Secret Service is going to reroute their motorcade to make way for me?

"Legit" reason? How about the 4th Amendement?

You don't seem to care that more whites are killed by cops.

And how the hell would you know that? You don't know me. You are on some ignorant crap there pal. YOU are the one who made it about black people in the first place.
What? It's not white people protesting, looting and destroying cities. Why are they protesting? It was your kind in the first place that made this about race. Now that it's back firing on you. All of a sudden it's not about race. These protest are getting cops killed and you have blood on your hands.
Some are looting, yes but not the entire race. Most protests have been peaceful.

Manson killed some movie stars but that didn't make the entire White race guilty. You are exaggerating.
Manson killed nobody. He only enticed his disciples to kill.
Kind of like Sharpton never looted a store.But his racist rants empowered his acolytes to do some unauthorized shopping.

Forum List

Back