All liberals need to be without police security

You don't seem to care that more whites are killed by cops.

And how the hell would you know that? You don't know me. You are on some ignorant crap there pal. YOU are the one who made it about black people in the first place.
What? It's not white people protesting, looting and destroying cities. Why are they protesting? It was your kind in the first place that made this about race. Now that it's back firing on you. All of a sudden it's not about race. These protest are getting cops killed and you have blood on your hands.
Nope, the blood is on the cop's hands and the lies are coming out of your mouth.
So what you're saying, is Brown and Garner didn't do anything wrong?
They didn't deserve to die, the cops are getting very skittish and becoming stressed. They don't need to kill somebody over just any crime. That choke hold for example. Way disproportionate.
If they didn't resist arrest, they would have nothing to worry about.

Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest. This is not whats happening. They are looting, block roadways, chanting for the death of cops, and even killing cops. The liberals and the press seem not to care. If this was tea party activist doing the same thing it would be 24 hours news and it would be condemned.

I don't go for the looting and destruction. But blocking roadways is tolerable civil disobedience in my book. And no, "they" are not killing cops. One scumbag who went off his nut killed a couple of cops.

I have been to several Tea Party rallies where things got a little ugly, and it wasn't covered by the media AT ALL. That was back in the beginning though, before the Tea Party became Republican Lite.

In 2012 almost double whites killed by police than blacks killed by police.

I wasn't aware of that point actually. Can you cite your source for that info? Not being a wiseass. If that is true, then there is something seriously wrong here considering that blacks are far more likely to be imprisoned. Since they are more likely to have police contact, I would think that the number of police related deaths would be proportionate.
I googled it.
Reluctant to post it tho? Wonder why?

Brown was begging to get shot. Garner, that case is more debatable. I won't say he was murdered, but there should have still been some accountability for his death. A better look at use of force policies for one thing.
I don't disagree with Garner, but the fact is he resisted arrest and if he didn't he would be alive.

If they didn't resist arrest, they would have nothing to worry about.

Brown didn't resist arrest, he attacked a cop. Big difference. Resisting arrest should not be a death sentence, and is actually your right to do so if the attempt to arrest is unlawful.

Obstructing someone's airway is illegal in New York State. We have a special set of laws for that. I was arrested for obstruction of airway for throwing a pillow at someone which hit them in the face. Police asked if it had interfered with her breathing. She said, "yeah, for like a half a second." They actually put me in jail for that.

Obstructing someone's airway is illegal in New York State. We have a special set of laws for that. I was arrested for obstruction of airway for throwing a pillow at someone which hit them in the face. Police asked if it had interfered with her breathing. She said, "yeah, for like a half a second." They actually put me in jail for that.

Wait.....what? You were jailed for having a pillow fight? The charge was "obstruction of airway"?

I'd like to hear more about that.

Wait.....what? You were jailed for having a pillow fight? The charge was "obstruction of airway"?

I'd like to hear more about that.

Had an argument with my mother. I called 911 because she had started taking new medication and was acting strangely. At one point I threw a pillow at her and it hit her in the face. I was jailed for Criminal Obstruction of Airway.

Article 121 NY Penal Law Strangulation Breathing Obstruction

The title says what I mean. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and all liberals don't need police protection. You demean them and all of your actions got two of them murdered. You don't deserve their service.

If you are a cop who abuses the public trust, you deserve to be demeaned, and worse. That doesn't mean all cops should be targeted for retribution. But that doesn't mean we should abandon calls for better training and better accountability for wrongdoing.
The two thugs that you are trying to protect. Broke the law and resisted arrest. This should be a wake-up call to the blacks. Quit acting like gangsta wannabes and you might live. If not die like a dumbass.

I wasn't "protecting" anyone in particular, and police accountability has nothing to do with race either.
It isn't true, I just posted a statistic that Blacks are 21 times more likely to be killed by cops than Whites.

Well maybe they should stop being criminals....just a thought.

And how the hell would you know that? You don't know me. You are on some ignorant crap there pal. YOU are the one who made it about black people in the first place.
What? It's not white people protesting, looting and destroying cities. Why are they protesting? It was your kind in the first place that made this about race. Now that it's back firing on you. All of a sudden it's not about race. These protest are getting cops killed and you have blood on your hands.
Nope, the blood is on the cop's hands and the lies are coming out of your mouth.
They didn't deserve to die, the cops are getting very skittish and becoming stressed. They don't need to kill somebody over just any crime. That choke hold for example. Way disproportionate.

What was disproportionate was the amount of fat,Ho Ho's and artery clogging crap in old lard asses system.
And of course there was the disproportionate amount of stupidity old lard ass showed as well.

What was disproportionate was the amount of fat,Ho Ho's and artery clogging crap in old lard asses system.
And of course there was the disproportionate amount of stupidity old lard ass showed as well.
You're a moron.

Brown was begging to get shot. Garner, that case is more debatable. I won't say he was murdered, but there should have still been some accountability for his death. A better look at use of force policies for one thing.
I don't disagree with Garner, but the fact is he resisted arrest and if he didn't he would be alive.
That is not a fact.

Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest. This is not whats happening. They are looting, block roadways, chanting for the death of cops, and even killing cops. The liberals and the press seem not to care. If this was tea party activist doing the same thing it would be 24 hours news and it would be condemned.

I don't go for the looting and destruction. But blocking roadways is tolerable civil disobedience in my book. And no, "they" are not killing cops. One scumbag who went off his nut killed a couple of cops.

I have been to several Tea Party rallies where things got a little ugly, and it wasn't covered by the media AT ALL. That was back in the beginning though, before the Tea Party became Republican Lite.

So I guess you'd be okay with being charged with murder if someone died because they couldnt get to the hospital?

You're a moron.

Yeah? But I'm still alive. So who's the moron here?

"All liberals need to be without police security"

Just to explore a bit the hateful stupidity that is the premise of the OP...

How exactly do you propose 'denying' liberals 'police security.' How do you propose identifying those who are 'liberal' to begin with. Will you advocate that 'liberals' wear an “L” on their clothing or be placed on the doors of their homes so the police know not to offer help.

Do you understand that what you propose is illegal and un-Constitutional, a violation of the 14th Amendment's Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses – do you even care.

Your post is a telling example of the fear, ignorance, and hate common to many on the right, and why most conservatives are deserving of contempt.

In a different thread somewhere, another nutter suggested that we have some way of knowing who is gay. I should think a big yellow G should suffice.

(Damn, who spiked the xmas punch?)

You're a moron.

Still you..

So I guess you'd be okay with being charged with murder if someone died because they couldnt get to the hospital?

Well, I got sued for putting speedbumps in at my apartment complex. A woman died, and her lawyer claimed that the speed bumps impeded the response time of the ambulance to get to her, and to bring her to the ER.

You're a moron.

Still you..

I can assure you I'm smart enough to know that taking on five cops is a bad idea.
Apparently old tubby hadnt reached that point of enlightenment in his 43 years on this planet and 33 arrests.
You would think after being arrested that many times he would have a clue dont ya think?

Well, I got sued for putting speedbumps in at my apartment complex. A woman died, and her lawyer claimed that the speed bumps impeded the response time of the ambulance to get to her, and to bring her to the ER.

Wait what? You put speed bumps on a public road without permission?

Forum List

Back