All liberals need to be without police security

Everybody needs competent police to do their jobs. They are there to protect and serve. Let's have them do that.

The title says what I mean. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and all liberals don't need police protection. You demean them and all of your actions got two of them murdered. You don't deserve their service.

If you are a cop who abuses the public trust, you deserve to be demeaned, and worse. That doesn't mean all cops should be targeted for retribution. But that doesn't mean we should abandon calls for better training and better accountability for wrongdoing.
The two thugs that you are trying to protect. Broke the law and resisted arrest. This should be a wake-up call to the blacks. Quit acting like gangsta wannabes and you might live. If not die like a dumbass.

I wasn't "protecting" anyone in particular, and police accountability has nothing to do with race either.
You don't seem to care that more whites are killed by cops.

The title says what I mean. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and all liberals don't need police protection. You demean them and all of your actions got two of them murdered. You don't deserve their service.

Libs like Al Sharpton have their own private body guards.

Everything else will be a left winged looters utopia!

Just remember, it's not theft, it's redistribution.

And how the hell would you know that? You don't know me. You are on some ignorant crap there pal. YOU are the one who made it about black people in the first place.
What? It's not white people protesting, looting and destroying cities. Why are they protesting? It was your kind in the first place that made this about race. Now that it's back firing on you. All of a sudden it's not about race. These protest are getting cops killed and you have blood on your hands.

If you are a cop who abuses the public trust, you deserve to be demeaned, and worse. That doesn't mean all cops should be targeted for retribution. But that doesn't mean we should abandon calls for better training and better accountability for wrongdoing.
The two thugs that you are trying to protect. Broke the law and resisted arrest. This should be a wake-up call to the blacks. Quit acting like gangsta wannabes and you might live. If not die like a dumbass.

I wasn't "protecting" anyone in particular, and police accountability has nothing to do with race either.
It isn't true, I just posted a statistic that Blacks are 21 times more likely to be killed by cops than Whites.

And how the hell would you know that? You don't know me. You are on some ignorant crap there pal. YOU are the one who made it about black people in the first place.
What? It's not white people protesting, looting and destroying cities. Why are they protesting? It was your kind in the first place that made this about race. Now that it's back firing on you. All of a sudden it's not about race. These protest are getting cops killed and you have blood on your hands.
Nope, the blood is on the cop's hands and the lies are coming out of your mouth.

Some are looting, yes but not the entire race. Most protests have been peaceful.

Manson killed some movie stars but that didn't make the entire White race guilty. You are exaggerating.

Libs like Al Sharpton have their own private body guards.

Everything else will be a left winged looters utopia!

Just remember, it's not theft, it's redistribution.
More exaggerating.

You clearly don't care that the premise of your thread is reprehensible, ignorant, and wrong.

So all liberals are ******* in your book, is that it?

I am not a liberal myself, but I am an activist for reform when it comes to police accountability and the general lack of liberty in our country today. You might be surprised to find that many WHITE libertarians and Constitutionalists are not condemning peaceful protest.

Now having said that. I can't deny that there is indeed a racial element to this. I have seen white people told that they can't participate in some of these marches, and I find that reprehensible. Police brutality is NOT a race problem, it is a tyranny problem. But for you to assume that I was just here to defend blacks makes you a bigoted ignorant jackass, first class.

It isn't true, I just posted a statistic that Blacks are 21 times more likely to be killed by cops than Whites.
In 2012 almost double whites killed by police than blacks killed by police.

Facts don't matter to a liberal...You see everything is about the narrative to these pieces of dog shit. Also, blacks kill twice as many whites every year, but they also blame us for slaughtering them in earth shaking numbers. See, facts don't matter...We're dealing with a very fucked up mindset.

Nope, the blood is on the cop's hands and the lies are coming out of your mouth.
So what you're saying, is Brown and Garner didn't do anything wrong?

I wasn't aware of that point actually. Can you cite your source for that info? Not being a wiseass. If that is true, then there is something seriously wrong here considering that blacks are far more likely to be imprisoned. Since they are more likely to have police contact, I would think that the number of police related deaths would be proportionate.

They didn't deserve to die, the cops are getting very skittish and becoming stressed. They don't need to kill somebody over just any crime. That choke hold for example. Way disproportionate.

So all liberals are ******* in your book, is that it?

I am not a liberal myself, but I am an activist for reform when it comes to police accountability and the general lack of liberty in our country today. You might be surprised to find that many WHITE libertarians and Constitutionalists are not condemning peaceful protest.

Now having said that. I can't deny that there is indeed a racial element to this. I have seen white people told that they can't participate in some of these marches, and I find that reprehensible. Police brutality is NOT a race problem, it is a tyranny problem. But for you to assume that I was just here to defend blacks makes you a bigoted ignorant jackass, first class.
Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest. This is not whats happening. They are looting, block roadways, chanting for the death of cops, and even killing cops. The liberals and the press seem not to care. If this was tea party activist doing the same thing it would be 24 hours news and it would be condemned.

Brown was begging to get shot. Garner, that case is more debatable. I won't say he was murdered, but there should have still been some accountability for his death. A better look at use of force policies for one thing.

I wasn't aware of that point actually. Can you cite your source for that info? Not being a wiseass. If that is true, then there is something seriously wrong here considering that blacks are far more likely to be imprisoned. Since they are more likely to have police contact, I would think that the number of police related deaths would be proportionate.
I googled it.

Forum List

Back