All Lives Matter Protest Planned

Over your head because traffic flow wasnt the topic

Traffic flow is part of the discussion since the BLM morons think it's OK to block traffic as part of their protests.

Thats why I said it was over your head. BLM also had Chic Fil A but we arent discussing chicken prep

Having Chick Fil A wasn't part of the protest. The monkeys have to eat.

Since they ate thats the topic according to you and your silly ass logic

Eating isn't part of the protest. Blocking traffic is a direct action that's part of the protest.

Yes it was, there were Port a Pottys there too. Did you know that public plumbing was created in Europe?

Traffic flow is part of the discussion since the BLM morons think it's OK to block traffic as part of their protests.

Thats why I said it was over your head. BLM also had Chic Fil A but we arent discussing chicken prep

Eating isn't part of the protest. Blocking traffic is a direct action that's part of the protest.

Yes it was, there were Port a Pottys there too. Did you know that public plumbing was created in Europe?

To say eating was part of the protest would mean you'd have to agree that had they not been protesting they wouldn't have eaten.

To say eating was part of the protest would mean you'd have to agree that had they not been protesting they wouldn't have eaten.

:blahblah:

Blocking Friday afternoon traffic. That'll make em even more popular.

image.jpeg

:blahblah:

Not my fault you posed a faulty argument and I shot it down.

Here is a news report of those caring BLM members. they want to heal the public soooooo much. Yep right here is their behavior.

WATCH: BLM Protesters Block Roads... Motorists Take BRUTAL Action

snip:
"But of more concern is the fact that these protests have hindered emergency workers from tending to injured or sick people, and there has been at least one instance of these demonstrations preventing a child from getting to the hospital.

Furthermore, blocking a roadway is a crime under several state laws — including Tennessee where, despite the law, police officers were told to stand down and allow the protesters to block motorists from crossing the Hernando-Desoto Bridge in Memphis for several hours in the extreme heat, according to Fox News.

The recent deaths of two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota were certainly tragedies for their families and communities, but groups such as Black Lives Matter have jumped to the conclusion that the police officers who were responsible for those deaths were in the wrong and racially motivated.

The truth is that investigations into those deaths are ongoing, but even if the police officers in those instances were incriminated, it wouldn’t give license to activists to prevent innocent people from going to work or school. And in certainly doesn’t make it ok to block emergency responders from tending to the sick or injured."

And more of the stupid arrives:

You Won't BELIEVE BLM's List Of Demands - And This One BIG ONE
"
blm-minneapolis.jpg

The nitwit Black Lives Matter cadre up in Minneapolis spent Wednesday morning blocking traffic during rush hour on Interstate 35W. They chanted things like “No Justice, No Police, No Racist Police” and “Black Lives Matter Here.”

This tactic of blocking traffic can have disastrous consequences. A child almost died when they couldn’t get to a hospital in Memphis because a group of protestors blocked the way, BizPacReview is reporting.

But that doesn’t matter to these folks. They’re determined to disrupt daily life, no matter what happens."

BTW, the US does not negotiate with criminals.

Here is a news report of those caring BLM members. they want to heal the public soooooo much. Yep right here is their behavior.

snip:
"But of more concern is the fact that these protests have hindered emergency workers from tending to injured or sick people, and there has been at least one instance of these demonstrations preventing a child from getting to the hospital.

Furthermore, blocking a roadway is a crime under several state laws — including Tennessee where, despite the law, police officers were told to stand down and allow the protesters to block motorists from crossing the Hernando-Desoto Bridge in Memphis for several hours in the extreme heat, according to Fox News.

The recent deaths of two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota were certainly tragedies for their families and communities, but groups such as Black Lives Matter have jumped to the conclusion that the police officers who were responsible for those deaths were in the wrong and racially motivated.

The truth is that investigations into those deaths are ongoing, but even if the police officers in those instances were incriminated, it wouldn’t give license to activists to prevent innocent people from going to work or school. And in certainly doesn’t make it ok to block emergency responders from tending to the sick or injured."
I have never been to a city that did not have alternate routes from any given Point A to Point B that could be used INSTEAD of a highway. I commuted into a city for 13 years where at least twice daily the interstate was a parking lot just due to heavy traffic and maybe someone with a flat tire. It's part of living in a city. If you know there's going to be a protest, choose your route accordingly. It seems some people would like BLM to protest in places where they can ignore it. BLM plans to be heard, whether you personally want to hear them or not.

13600285_1825664700987069_1945806091861201057_n.jpg

Note the location and time. See you there!

As usual you post your typical bullshit because you believe that those like me are mocking the Black Lives Matter movement...

Tell me are Black lives more important than Asian, Hispanic or Native American lives?

Well of course you will say no but be really honest and admit the only lives you care about are those that will be voting for Hillary Clinton this November and the rest can go fuck off.

I mean you are known for your racist opinion for blacks that are not Democratic Party voters, so their lives do not matter to you, so let be factual even Black Lives do not matter to you and what your # should be is:

#SelectedLivesOnlyMatterAsLongAsYouVoteDemocraticInNovember!

Black Lives Matter came about in reaction to the public perception that black lives do not matter

My niece is 1/2 black and a single mom of my great nieces and nephews.She decided to live in the black community which is fine. I take my great niece to the store and people do stare at the 2 of us in a all white neighborhood..their face says " What you have a black kid." I also get that look when I am with her in the all black neighborhood. I see their faces.
But I also get stared at with a bald head from chemo when my hair is growing out looking like a dyke..People can be really weird.

Perhaps because I am not in her skin and don't see it, but I have only seen white people coming to her home, or services really trying to help her...Along with the police here.
Yes there are bigots jerks , but I don't see any reason to hate on all white people.. I find that the violence discredits the movement...
I think that there is going to be some shootings going on during the convention.

Last edited:

snip:

I have never been to a city that did not have alternate routes from any given Point A to Point B that could be used INSTEAD of a highway. I commuted into a city for 13 years where at least twice daily the interstate was a parking lot just due to heavy traffic and maybe someone with a flat tire. It's part of living in a city. If you know there's going to be a protest, choose your route accordingly. It seems some people would like BLM to protest in places where they can ignore it. BLM plans to be heard, whether you personally want to hear them or not.
True, there are often alternate routes. However, if BLM wants to do more than just be heard but perhaps reach people that might be receptive to their message, they need to stop blocking traffic and stupid stuff like that.

Blocking traffic creates more enemies than friends.

snip:

True, there are often alternate routes. However, if BLM wants to do more than just be heard but perhaps reach people that might be receptive to their message, they need to stop blocking traffic and stupid stuff like that.

Blocking traffic creates more enemies than friends.
Having sat through bazillions of traffic jams, I don't disagree. BLM has a lot of work to do, but like the Libertarians, it's kind of like herding cats.

No rally needed. #AllLivesMatter means we don't commit domestic abuse, sell drugs, rob stores, punch cops, resist arrest, block highways and become violent. The police don't bother with us.

while advocating violence against others......btw go listen or read the statement of the child of Baton Rouge dead...then feel very small

Why? I don't get reading assignments from you? What's the point?
Point is he towers above you race hustlers........... not surprised nobody put it up....rather inconvenient for the haters

That's like, your opinion man. Go read Manson he towers above you in integrity shit for brains.

Forum List

Back