🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All-male draft ruled unconstitutional....

Many women will just be 4F and sent home.
Sorry I must have missed the physical and or mental defect that many women are subject to, would you care to enlighten me?
Gladly. Many women are supermodel wanna bes. No matter what they really look like. They think of themselves as fragile and in need of extreme care. Their greatest fear is they will break a nail or tangle their hair extensions.

Many women are rescuers and self described nurturers that will only do what they think is best and are incapable of following orders.

Then there are the Daddy's favorites. They will look for approval from the nearest male no matter who that is and will undermine any other female no matter who that is.

Many women must be the center of attention. They will create havoc where ever they are in desperation to keep themselves front and center. A hallmark is, the woman that cries over everything.

Sad to say, many women are just not capable of living in a military environment. They will be sent home. Despite the best efforts of leftists to forcefeed equality, it won't work. Women are not men and will never be men.
So you are claiming women are mentally defective. I might have agreed with you years ago but that is no longer PC.
See you have the equality virus. All women are not mentally unfit to serve in the military. Many women are unfit to serve in the military. Women that believe themselves fit to serve in the military are already doing so. PC is not reality.

The first woman Viper team commander was recently relieved of command after two weeks on the job. The Air Force brought back the man she replaced.

We have a serious problem in this country with accepting reality.

I have always been very physically strong and fit. I would not serve in the military because I will not be a team player. I would be tossed out right along with the rest.
So you are advoctating for the fact that we should abandon equality. So women should stop whining about equal rights, equal pay and all the other equal rights. If you refuse to be equal then the law can not force you to be equal.

While I feel that if you want equal pay, the right to vote, and everything else then you need to subvert your basic instincts to try and rule to serve under others in the military. Part of what the military does is teach its recruits how to work together under the direction of someone else.

In other words if you think it is impossible for women to be equal in everything then it is impossible for them to be equal in anything.
Oh please. Not more claptrap. Equality is impossible. Women in the military are already avoiding deployment by getting pregnant. How equal is that? Recognize the reality of inequality.

I had my office near a rather run down four story building that the fire department used for training. The poor women would struggle and strain over dragging those firehoses and gasp their way up the ladders. Forget carrying an adult down a ladder. They both would have fallen and died. Eventually one of the men came along and positioned the hose, ladder or other equipment. The women always passed. They were equal. They were made to be equal when they really weren't.

Amazingly, it's easy on television. We see on film that women can easily do anything men can do. There are 110 pound women beating up six bruisers then sipping down a latte without a mark or a bruise. That's equality made for the purpose. We have equality in a courtroom. No where else. To say we do is nonsense.

The military has no way of dealing with individuals, men or women, who don't want to be there. They just get sent home. Draft women and the majority will be sent home.

Drill instructors would set those uppity bitches straight.
Drill instructors don't beat people up any more. You have seen Private Benjamin one too many times.

No need to beat them up. I’ve been through basic and seen how well it works on clueless kids.

Why are Israeli women capable of being in combat next to men but somehow American women are not?

Why are Israeli women capable of being in combat next to men but somehow American women are not?
They've never squared off against a worthy foe, in a protracted engagement. Additionally, they defend their homeland which is entirely different than being deployed abroad.

OK, girls. Get registered for the draft or be locked out of government jobs, student loans.....

Suddenly "equality" sucks, eh?

Why would anyone care about registering for the draft?

Nobody under the age of 40 or so even remembers when the draft was a thing

They've never squared off against a worthy foe, in a protracted engagement. Additionally, they defend their homeland which is entirely different than being deployed abroad.

Who was the last "worthy" foe we squared off against in a protracted engagement?

Who was the last "worthy" foe we squared off against in a protracted engagement?
The Viet Cong... Deployed on the other side of the world to boot. Playing defense is an entirely different animal than playing offense.

OK, girls. Get registered for the draft or be locked out of government jobs, student loans.....

Because women are drawn to government hand outs... Ahem! I mean government jobs, like flies to shit. They also represent the majority of those seeking student loans...

Because women are drawn to government hand outs... Ahem! I mean government jobs, like flies to shit. They also represent the majority of those seeking student loans...

The military is a government job, do you consider it a government handout?

But that still does not answer why anyone would worry about something that has not happened in their lifetime and likely never will.

Congratulations feminists, you now get to be drafted!

The case was brought by the National Coalition For Men, a men's rights group, and two men who argued the all-male draft was unfair.

Men who fail to register with the Selective Service System at their 18th birthday can be denied public benefits like federal employment and student loans. Women cannot register for Selective Service.

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules the male-only draft unconstitutional
Except for the women want nothing to do with the draft... lol

But that still does not answer why anyone would worry about something that has not happened in their lifetime and likely never will.
Military, police and fire Are an necessary... The same cannot be said by the vast majority of civilian federal jobs

Military, police and fire Are an necessary... The same cannot be said by the vast majority of civilian federal jobs

More than half of the Fed workforce works for the DOD/Depts of Army, Navy, AF or the VA.

How about put all woman combat unit together, and see how they fare in Afghanistan?
Over a year deployment....

More than half of the Fed workforce works for the DOD/Depts of Army, Navy, AF or the VA.
Like I said, some things are necessary but most are not

But it’s the only government job men could be drafted for. Now women get to earn their voting rights; and put their lives on the line.
As for never... Who knows what tomorrow will bring..?

Thats NOT EQUALITY !! I want to see the 'femi nazis' right up front and center Marion .
Defending your freedom?

Well, while I have seen some badass shooting girls...not feminists, just redneck girls

Oh yeah, better than me, even

I just can't picture them fireman carrying a 235-lb injured dude for 200 yards. That's a problem.

I could do that. It pushes the limits of my abilities, though.

Them little bitty cute girls couldn't do that, man.

There's no point in weakening your military position by putting weaker up front vs. in back where they can be useful.

My mom earned a Marksman medal. It's around here, someplace.
----------------------------------- give the femi nazis what they deserve is what it is to me . They want Equality , well give it to them Marion .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back