All-male draft ruled unconstitutional....

Many women will just be 4F and sent home.
Sorry I must have missed the physical and or mental defect that many women are subject to, would you care to enlighten me?
Gladly. Many women are supermodel wanna bes. No matter what they really look like. They think of themselves as fragile and in need of extreme care. Their greatest fear is they will break a nail or tangle their hair extensions.

Many women are rescuers and self described nurturers that will only do what they think is best and are incapable of following orders.

Then there are the Daddy's favorites. They will look for approval from the nearest male no matter who that is and will undermine any other female no matter who that is.

Many women must be the center of attention. They will create havoc where ever they are in desperation to keep themselves front and center. A hallmark is, the woman that cries over everything.

Sad to say, many women are just not capable of living in a military environment. They will be sent home. Despite the best efforts of leftists to forcefeed equality, it won't work. Women are not men and will never be men.

Sorry I must have missed the physical and or mental defect that many women are subject to, would you care to enlighten me?
Gladly. Many women are supermodel wanna bes. No matter what they really look like. They think of themselves as fragile and in need of extreme care. Their greatest fear is they will break a nail or tangle their hair extensions.

Many women are rescuers and self described nurturers that will only do what they think is best and are incapable of following orders.

Then there are the Daddy's favorites. They will look for approval from the nearest male no matter who that is and will undermine any other female no matter who that is.

Many women must be the center of attention. They will create havoc where ever they are in desperation to keep themselves front and center. A hallmark is, the woman that cries over everything.

Sad to say, many women are just not capable of living in a military environment. They will be sent home. Despite the best efforts of leftists to forcefeed equality, it won't work. Women are not men and will never be men.
So you are claiming women are mentally defective. I might have agreed with you years ago but that is no longer PC.

Congratulations feminists, you now get to be drafted!

The case was brought by the National Coalition For Men, a men's rights group, and two men who argued the all-male draft was unfair.

Men who fail to register with the Selective Service System at their 18th birthday can be denied public benefits like federal employment and student loans. Women cannot register for Selective Service.

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules the male-only draft unconstitutional
Long overdue. This should have happened the moment foolish men gave them the right to vote.
From back when Jimmy Kimmel was actually funny...Or at least his writers were.

Now we just need to mandate that women fill up to 50% of all dangerous and dirty low paying jobs before they are awarded with high paying CEO jobs.

That’s all true, but the military takes boys and girls and turns them into men and women. Reality hits hard at basic and it forces snowflakes to grow up and face reality real quick.

So you are claiming women are mentally defective. I might have agreed with you years ago but that is no longer PC.
See you have the equality virus. All women are not mentally unfit to serve in the military. Many women are unfit to serve in the military. Women that believe themselves fit to serve in the military are already doing so. PC is not reality.

The first woman Viper team commander was recently relieved of command after two weeks on the job. The Air Force brought back the man she replaced.

We have a serious problem in this country with accepting reality.

I have always been very physically strong and fit. I would not serve in the military because I will not be a team player. I would be tossed out right along with the rest.

That’s all true, but the military takes boys and girls and turns them into men and women. Reality hits hard at basic and it forces snowflakes to grow up and face reality real quick.
The reality is that many women are not going to get through basic.

True, but at least they would get exposed to reality.

Fuck that! Modify the standards so that we can guarantee at least half our frontline ranks a women.

Fuck that! Modify the standards so that we can guarantee at least half our frontline ranks a women.

They could draft more women than men, that way after the failures wash out in the end it would be 50/50.

They could draft more women than men, that way after the failures wash out in the end it would be 50/50.
Good. It’s long past time these twats EARNED their right to vote.

That will be the real test though; won’t it? Let’s see how many actually get drafted should such an event occur...

The military has no way of dealing with individuals, men or women, who don't want to be there. They just get sent home. Draft women and the majority will be sent home.

Have any of fyou noticed through the years women are taking the place off men in so many subliminal ways most won't even realize it all unless pointed out. Next time you watch a sitcom lets say or a weekly series kinda show like night shift or one of those others. Notice how women are the leaders in a military exercise, or notice how many women demand what the fathers do and the men are like made out to be the idiots while she does it all, decides all etc, ever notice how the leaders in shows are " WOMEN" a female president " inteneded to subliminally indoctrinate" esp. during Clinton when she ran......

Look at shows like Law and order the center char. are women.........

Most reporters from the news are women oh and they gotta be the blonde whores msm loves to hire......... got your dark haired ones too now gotta blend it all.

Notice how the women took over boy scouts now

women want in front lines but we can be sure those who really don't want to go will be sure to get KNOCKED UP right before deployment. What will be funny is iff they are sent anyway. where as now they can stay back.

All the girls have to do is identify as a gay male pacifist muslim and they will skate.

Imagine the how much cost will go up to pay for healthcare..... now

Imagine the rape claims now offf the charts it will go just like everything else " RAPE" off the charts I wouldn't join the military today iff you gave me a million and my blood was military generationally. All the way to Patrick Henry give me liberty or give me death.

To the ears of a democrat you are a cancer to our nation please eat yourselves a little faster.

See you have the equality virus. All women are not mentally unfit to serve in the military. Many women are unfit to serve in the military. Women that believe themselves fit to serve in the military are already doing so. PC is not reality.

The first woman Viper team commander was recently relieved of command after two weeks on the job. The Air Force brought back the man she replaced.

We have a serious problem in this country with accepting reality.

I have always been very physically strong and fit. I would not serve in the military because I will not be a team player. I would be tossed out right along with the rest.
So you are advoctating for the fact that we should abandon equality. So women should stop whining about equal rights, equal pay and all the other equal rights. If you refuse to be equal then the law can not force you to be equal.

While I feel that if you want equal pay, the right to vote, and everything else then you need to subvert your basic instincts to try and rule to serve under others in the military. Part of what the military does is teach its recruits how to work together under the direction of someone else.

In other words if you think it is impossible for women to be equal in everything then it is impossible for them to be equal in anything.

Thats NOT EQUALITY !! I want to see the 'femi nazis' right up front and center Marion .
Defending your freedom?

Well, while I have seen some badass shooting girls...not feminists, just redneck girls

Oh yeah, better than me, even

I just can't picture them fireman carrying a 235-lb injured dude for 200 yards. That's a problem.

I could do that. It pushes the limits of my abilities, though.

Them little bitty cute girls couldn't do that, man.

There's no point in weakening your military position by putting weaker up front vs. in back where they can be useful.

My mom earned a Marksman medal. It's around here, someplace.

Last edited:
The military has no way of dealing with individuals, men or women, who don't want to be there. They just get sent home. Draft women and the majority will be sent home.

Drill instructors would set those uppity bitches straight.

Forum List

Back