🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All-male draft ruled unconstitutional....

BTW if you are banking your freedom on my 100 lb daughter in the next great war you may as well surrender now.

Does your hundred pound daughter know how to use a computer? Can she type? Can she count?

You realize that less 20% of military occupations are direct combat arms...right?
--------------------------------------- lots of males can count , compute , type . As i said earlier , the women will get the Safe easy jobs but it'll be called EQUAL GGator .
Safe, easy job like Tammy had??

_100771270_gettyimages-509387558.jpg

Congratulations feminists, you now get to be drafted!

The case was brought by the National Coalition For Men, a men's rights group, and two men who argued the all-male draft was unfair.

Men who fail to register with the Selective Service System at their 18th birthday can be denied public benefits like federal employment and student loans. Women cannot register for Selective Service.

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules the male-only draft unconstitutional
Except for the women want nothing to do with the draft... lol

Except Tammy VOLUNTEERED and look at her now you coward!

You have to forgive Rustic, he is one that never had the balls to serve but loves hangs out with military members and act like he did.

OK, girls. Get registered for the draft or be locked out of government jobs, student loans.....

Suddenly "equality" sucks, eh?

Why would anyone care about registering for the draft?

Nobody under the age of 40 or so even remembers when the draft was a thing
Because women are drawn to government hand outs... Ahem! I mean government jobs, like flies to shit. They also represent the majority of those seeking student loans...
You mean like this woman?

You thought you had something there didn’t ya? Sorry to disappoint ya; but Duckworth is anomolous. And certainly not representative of the the overwhelming majority of women in government service. Less still an example of that to which I was referring.
Women in the military represent but a mere tiny fraction of women who live off of government make-workjobs. Combat wounded women in the military? Yet an even tinier fraction still of that.You couldn’t list 20 with a gun to your head. So go ahead and hang it up.

OK, girls. Get registered for the draft or be locked out of government jobs, student loans.....

Because women are drawn to government hand outs... Ahem! I mean government jobs, like flies to shit. They also represent the majority of those seeking student loans...

You thought you had something there didn’t ya? Sorry to disappoint ya; but Duckworth is anomolous. And certainly not representative of the the overwhelming majority of women in government service. Less still an example of that to which I was referring.
Women in the military represent but a mere tiny fraction of women who live off of government make-workjobs. Combat wounded women in the military? Yet an even tinier fraction still of that.You couldn’t list 20 with a gun to your head. So go ahead and hang it up.

Why do you have such a hardon for women that work for the government?

You never whine about men that do so. And women only make up 43% of the Fed workforce.

BTW if you are banking your freedom on my 100 lb daughter in the next great war you may as well surrender now.

Does your hundred pound daughter know how to use a computer? Can she type? Can she count?

You realize that less 20% of military occupations are direct combat arms...right?
yes and I'm sure the bureaucracy will see that's where she lands rrrihggggthhhh,,,,,idiot

people land where they are qualified to land.

another person who has never served talking about shit they do not understand
riigghhhtttt……..once you go social justice warrior......all bets are off

Another inane comment …….,.if you've been keeping up you'd know how much diversity and political correctness have taken over the military.....you wont be able to have a draft of women without having a vastly increased female presence in the infantry.....

yes and I'm sure the bureaucracy will see that's where she lands rrrihggggthhhh,,,,,idiot

Another inane comment …….,.if you've been keeping up you'd know how much diversity and political correctness have taken over the military.....you wont be able to have a draft of women without having a vastly increased female presence in the infantry.....

you just keep parroting party talking points.

but, since you never bothered to serve, that is all you have

you just keep parroting party talking points.

but, since you never bothered to serve, that is all you have
PArty talking points ….lllmmaaooooo which party would that be dumbass

Why do you have such a hardon for women that work for the government?

You never whine about men that do so. And women only make up 43% of the Fed workforce.
Women are not taken to the woodshed like men. And they cause men to be taken to the woodshed by other men. Black guys know this. That is why they will pound their skulls in with no guilt. Its not hate. Its the real privilege. And the costs to others. If we talk healthcare. Who costs more in a lifetime? Men or Women? Do not include dangerous jobs. Since we are talking equality.

The case was brought by the National Coalition For Men, a men's rights group, and two men who argued the all-male draft was unfair.

Men who fail to register with the Selective Service System at their 18th birthday can be denied public benefits like federal employment and student loans. Women cannot register for Selective Service.

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules the male-only draft unconstitutional

That’s equality for you. It’s a dual edged sword

Except for the women want nothing to do with the draft... lol

Except Tammy VOLUNTEERED and look at her now you coward!

You have to forgive Rustic, he is one that never had the balls to serve but loves hangs out with military members and act like he did.
Lol
Actually I was in the National Guard in the late 80s to early 90s...

....good thing we don't have the draft since men can do the physical demands of the military and most women can't--plain and simple

If you are talking about combat, you may be right for most women. However, the Army has over 190 different MOSs. Guess how many are combat related that require extensive physical strength? Not as many as you would think.

Did you know the largest MOS in the Army is QM which is non-combatant?

I sure would like to know the reasoning behind this genderless-society thing that is being pushed so hard.
Well in order to establish that males are(n’t) exclusive to the draft, lawyers in court were required to cleanly define “ male” to the court.

I want to see the specific language of that briefing. Link? Anyone?

Forum List

Back