All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

Some news are fake!
Don't believe everything you read on the web or TV
I hope this is one of those fake news... :(
yes, only believe those things that are put out to make republicans look bad. Never believe the truth when it is not convenient for democrats.

BTW where is the press......shouldnt they be interested in something like this....can you imagine if Reagan had blithely declared an attack like this.....all hell would have broken loose
It's hard to tell what Reagan would have done since he was profoundly ignorant of the relatively primitive computer technology of his era, I am pretty sure he would issue ultimatums of massive retaliation and you would love him for it. He also would not be Russian sympathizer like so much of Trump crowd seems to be.
Please ...........Your talking point of us being sympathizers is just that....wasnt it Obama who told russians to be patient ,,,,after his last election he would have more leeway to cooperate
Obama has since found out that Putin is not someone a deal can be made with. Why do you people think Trump can hold him to any sort of agreement that will usher in some golden era of cooperation? The far right is wanting a program of appeasement with Russia, I find that astounding. Since the Crimean annexation Putin has been increasingly hostile and untrustworthy, he needs a US president that will stand by while he rebuilds the Soviet Union. Trump is his choice.

What? Obama could never even make deals with the republicans, he sucks at it. To Putin Obama his is little bitch..no challenge.
So is Obama a little bitch or is he being needlessly provocative towards Russia? If Obama was so damned easy to dominate he would have long ago embarked on program of appeasement like your man wants to instead of standing up to them in their expansionist adventures in Ukraine and Syria.

BTW where is the press......shouldnt they be interested in something like this....can you imagine if Reagan had blithely declared an attack like this.....all hell would have broken loose
It's hard to tell what Reagan would have done since he was profoundly ignorant of the relatively primitive computer technology of his era, I am pretty sure he would issue ultimatums of massive retaliation and you would love him for it. He also would not be Russian sympathizer like so much of Trump crowd seems to be.
Please ...........Your talking point of us being sympathizers is just that....wasnt it Obama who told russians to be patient ,,,,after his last election he would have more leeway to cooperate
Obama has since found out that Putin is not someone a deal can be made with. Why do you people think Trump can hold him to any sort of agreement that will usher in some golden era of cooperation? The far right is wanting a program of appeasement with Russia, I find that astounding. Since the Crimean annexation Putin has been increasingly hostile and untrustworthy, he needs a US president that will stand by while he rebuilds the Soviet Union. Trump is his choice.

What? Obama could never even make deals with the republicans, he sucks at it. To Putin Obama his is little bitch..no challenge.
So is Obama a little bitch or is he being needlessly provocative towards Russia? If Obama was so damned easy to dominate he would have long ago embarked on program of appeasement like your man wants to instead of standing up to them in their expansionist adventures in Ukraine and Syria.
A Russia has had bases in Syria forever....B..we were the ones who went on an adventure there....C obama disarmed Ukraine ,,,,oooooops

What?

Do you even bother to read the news? Obama ran from his line in the sand when Assad used WMDs. ...Jesus Christ you never ever back down publicly to a damn Russian...you do it JFK and Reagan's way.

A Russia has had bases in Syria forever....B..we were the ones who went on an adventure there....C obama disarmed Ukraine ,,,,oooooops

You just keep on taking Russia's side over America's. I am starting to doubt you actually are an American.

What?

Do you even bother to read the news? Obama ran from his line in the sand when Assad used WMDs. ...Jesus Christ you never ever back down publicly to a damn Russian...you do it JFK and Reagan's way.

Hell even my bothers damn ex Russian wife, Obama would be no match for...

.that reminds me I wonder what that hottie has been up to?

You just keep on taking Russia's side over America's. I am starting to doubt you actually are an American.
An American would want and face the facts

What?

He had to back off when your normally eager for war republicans refused to support him.

I fired my best man at my wedding twice..damn I know a fool when I see one.

Nope, not buying it comrade, you need to learn English grammar better though.

Obama hatred by right wingers "trumps" (pardon the expression) even the pretense of patriotism.

Nope, not buying it comrade, you need to learn English grammar better though.
Facts inconvenient eh.....

What?

He had to back off when your normally eager for war republicans refused to support him.

You tool, he didn't need them, he used them as an excuse, the damn surrender monkey France was trying to lead the free world more then damn Obama..they couldn't attack with out the U.S. military's support..because their military is a piece of crap due to social programs ..

Forum List

Back