All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Screw our piece of shit for supporting terrorists.
Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.

I never said I liked putin. He has ulterior motives also which are israels leviathon fields. But you see what happens when we cozy up to the terrorists in the ME. The ME is on fire and about to blow. Locking horns with a superpower is beyond stupid. Of course our military is superior but that really doesnt matter when the nuclear warheads start dropping on our cities.

As long as Donald has their hackers working for him and undermining the elections…I guess we have enough communications with them for the RWNJs.
maybe if your slut didn't claim she was going to go to war with Russia, they wouldnt be so willing to undermine her.
Just saying.

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.

I never said I liked putin. He has ulterior motives also which are israels leviathon fields. But you see what happens when we cozy up to the terrorists in the ME. The ME is on fire and about to blow. Locking horns with a superpower is beyond stupid. Of course our military is superior but that really doesnt matter when the nuclear warheads start dropping on our cities.
It seems you too are afraid of Russia and want us to just get out their way.

Your to young to know what a real leader is..

Are you calling Putin "a real leader"? Jesus Christ you people are fucked in the head.

Are you calling Putin "a real leader"? Jesus Christ you people are fucked in the head.

God Damn kid he busted Obama's chops at every turn ..

Obama keeps running from Putin.

Putin acts like the absolute dictator he is, Obama acts like the leader of the free world. If you really want that kind of leadership then immigrate there. Putin is holding his rule together by acting like the US and not him is the greatest threat to Russia. All the insular rogue nations play the same stupid tune." The US is the reason we are all starving and brutalized not our fearless leader". You want nothing less than some jackass to strut back and forth on the world stage saying "look at my massive cock and how much bigger it is than your cocks". Putin is playing geopolitical games and apparently it is working on you. You are willing to take his side against your own country, if indeed you are an actual American.

Putin acts like the absolute dictator he is, Obama acts like the leader of the free world. If you really want that kind of leadership then immigrate there. Putin is holding his rule together by acting like the US and not him is the greatest threat to Russia. All the insular rogue nations play the same stupid tune." The US is the reason we are all starving and brutalized not our fearless leader". You want nothing less than some jackass to strut back and forth on the world stage saying "look at my massive cock and how much bigger it is than your cocks". Putin is playing geopolitical games and apparently it is working on you. You are willing to take his side against your own country, if indeed you are an actual American.

Lmao again Obama ran away from Assad and Putin like a little girl.

Damn you are dillusional..

Pass what ever you smoking over to me..don't Bogart it child.

Lmao again Obama ran away from Assad and Putin like a little girl.

Damn you are dillusional..

Pass what ever you smoking over to me..don't Bogart it child.
Your republican congress stabbed him in the back in the first time republicans ever opposed military action in the middle east. Instead we had to stick to simply fighting ISIS while your "real leader" conducts bombing raids on civilians, hospitals and aid convoys to prop up Assad.

Putin is defending his country from US provocations. He is not acting aggressively towards the US, it is quite the opposite.

Putin is defending his country from US provocations. He is not acting aggressively towards the US, it is quite the opposite.
Damn, another Russian sympathizer steps forward to defend the new Tzar of Russia.

Damn, another Russian sympathizer steps forward to defend the new Tzar of Russia.
I am just sympathetic to the truth. And the truth is that the elevated tension between the US and Russia is due to provocations from Washington.

I am just sympathetic to the truth. And the truth is that the elevated tension between the US and Russia is due to provocations from Washington.
Bullshit, comrade, or should I say "ерунда"?

Odd considering the big news today is that the US and Russia are meeting with regional leaders to solve the Syria solution and no news outlets have picked up on this story.

That's not to say that the situation with Russia isn't fragile at the moment. But it sure looks like some communication is going on

It is Washington that is attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria, using terrorists as a proxy. It was Washington that orchestrated the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, using neo-nazis. In both instances Russia is reacting to the provocations which are aimed in Russia's direction. How is that BS?

Odd considering the big news today is that the US and Russia are meeting with regional leaders to solve the Syria solution and no news outlets have picked up on this story.

That's not to say that the situation with Russia isn't fragile at the moment. But it sure looks like some communication is going on
Of course there is but it was fun to see the Putin fanclub come out to tell us we are the bad guys in this tension.

It is Washington that is attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria, using terrorists as a proxy. It was Washington that orchestrated the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, using neo-nazis. In both instances Russia is reacting to the provocations. How is that BS?
Wow, what a surprise (not) to see you spouting the official Russian narrative.

There is provocation on both sides.

Its undeniable that calling the Russians war criminals was not the most tactful maneuver nor was announcing that the cia was planning a cyber attack to humiliate Russia (seriously someone should be fired for announcing that)

Of course Russia is telling people to prepare for nuclear war and threatening to attack us. Hardly innocent.

It is Washington that is attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria, using terrorists as a proxy. It was Washington that orchestrated the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, using neo-nazis. In both instances Russia is reacting to the provocations. How is that BS?
Wow, what a surprise (not) to see you spouting the official Russian narrative.
I learned it from my own government.

Forum List

Back