All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

God Damn kid he busted Obama's chops at every turn ..

Obama keeps running from Putin.

Putin acts like the absolute dictator he is, Obama acts like the leader of the free world. If you really want that kind of leadership then immigrate there. Putin is holding his rule together by acting like the US and not him is the greatest threat to Russia. All the insular rogue nations play the same stupid tune." The US is the reason we are all starving and brutalized not our fearless leader". You want nothing less than some jackass to strut back and forth on the world stage saying "look at my massive cock and how much bigger it is than your cocks". Putin is playing geopolitical games and apparently it is working on you. You are willing to take his side against your own country, if indeed you are an actual American.
Putin is defending his country from US provocations. He is not acting aggressively towards the US, it is quite the opposite.
Damn, another Russian sympathizer steps forward to defend the new Tzar of Russia.
I am just sympathetic to the truth. And the truth is that the elevated tension between the US and Russia is due to provocations from Washington.

There is provocation on both sides.

Its undeniable that calling the Russians war criminals was not the most tactful maneuver nor was announcing that the cia was planning a cyber attack to humiliate Russia (seriously someone should be fired for announcing that)

Of course Russia is telling people to prepare for nuclear war and threatening to attack us. Hardly innocent.
When did they threaten to attack us?

Russian Ambassador to USA Confirms: All Normal Channels of Communication Between the US and Russia are Cut off

holy hell....I guess that reset really worked eh Hillary!? I hope Trump brings this up on Wednesday at the debate.
I can't believe what a SUCKER you are, posting that propaganda link with RT (Russia Today, Putin's news agency) redirects to untrusted, digitally unsigned (i.e., untrusted, no reliable certificate authority) DNS servers.
Boy, does Putin own you! LOL.
Sad when RT is more truthful than the media in the US!
The best propaganda seems truthful, at least to suckers who don't question.

Russian Ambassador to USA Confirms: All Normal Channels of Communication Between the US and Russia are Cut off

holy hell....I guess that reset really worked eh Hillary!? I hope Trump brings this up on Wednesday at the debate.
I can't believe what a SUCKER you are, posting that propaganda link with RT (Russia Today, Putin's news agency) redirects to untrusted, digitally unsigned (i.e., untrusted, no reliable certificate authority) DNS servers.
Yep Fox,MSNBC,NBC,ABC,etc used to seem truthful until you open your eyes.

Putin acts like the absolute dictator he is, Obama acts like the leader of the free world. If you really want that kind of leadership then immigrate there. Putin is holding his rule together by acting like the US and not him is the greatest threat to Russia. All the insular rogue nations play the same stupid tune." The US is the reason we are all starving and brutalized not our fearless leader". You want nothing less than some jackass to strut back and forth on the world stage saying "look at my massive cock and how much bigger it is than your cocks". Putin is playing geopolitical games and apparently it is working on you. You are willing to take his side against your own country, if indeed you are an actual American.
Putin is defending his country from US provocations. He is not acting aggressively towards the US, it is quite the opposite.
Damn, another Russian sympathizer steps forward to defend the new Tzar of Russia.
I am just sympathetic to the truth. And the truth is that the elevated tension between the US and Russia is due to provocations from Washington.

Its undeniable that calling the Russians war criminals was not the most tactful maneuver nor was announcing that the cia was planning a cyber attack to humiliate Russia (seriously someone should be fired for announcing that)

Of course Russia is telling people to prepare for nuclear war and threatening to attack us. Hardly innocent.

When they threatened to shoot down our planes. Not to mention they are conducting cyber attacks on us

I question everything; think for myself.
Having international travel EXPERIENCE & reading various sources helps a lot, as well as a functioning brain.

Bullshit, comrade, or should I say "ерунда"?
It is Washington that is attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria, using terrorists as a proxy. It was Washington that orchestrated the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, using neo-nazis. In both instances Russia is reacting to the provocations. How is that BS?
Wow, what a surprise (not) to see you spouting the official Russian narrative.
I learned it from my own government.

You are no American.

When they threatened to shoot down our planes. Not to mention they are conducting cyber attacks on us
When they threatened to shoot down our planes.
Under what circumstances?
Not to mention they are conducting cyber attacks on us
There is no evidence for this and the US government's credibility is in tatters.

Under obama it sure seems all of our allies hate us, and all of our enemies love us.

Normalizing relationships with an unrepentant cuba, shunned Israel which we all knew, he let England know he hates them by sending back the bust of Winston Churchill, and now the cold war is back and we can all live in fear of a nuclear holocaust.....again.

Meanwhile, Iran grows in power, isis murdering and did not exist under booooosh, a nuclear arms race is now happening in the middle east, north Korea is holding a big finger at the skinny American hating president, and China is expanding their power .

No really, bravo.

It is Washington that is attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria, using terrorists as a proxy. It was Washington that orchestrated the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, using neo-nazis. In both instances Russia is reacting to the provocations. How is that BS?

You are no American.
I am an American. I just have a different set of ethics than you apparently.

because mommy government told me so!

I question everything; think for myself.
Having international travel EXPERIENCE & reading various sources helps a lot, as well as a functioning brain.
Sure does which is why I don't trust ANY of the USA media sources. Alternate media and foreign media not controlled by the elitists.

You are no American.
Apparently, whatever twisted sense of righteousness allows you think Putin is good and US is bad is alien to my way of thinking.

Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Screw our piece of shit for supporting terrorists.
Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.

I never said I liked putin. He has ulterior motives also which are israels leviathon fields. But you see what happens when we cozy up to the terrorists in the ME. The ME is on fire and about to blow. Locking horns with a superpower is beyond stupid. Of course our military is superior but that really doesnt matter when the nuclear warheads start dropping on our cities.
It seems you too are afraid of Russia and want us to just get out their way.

Assad invited russia in to fight against isis. There is not a question about being afraid. Its about two countries using nukes. Nobody wins.

Are there any reliable sources out there for this news? All I see when I search for it are stupid right wing vanity journalism "blogs"

Any credible sources? The OP source is not credible.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Putin is being an increasingly volatile megalomaniac and you people are blaming the USA? Fuck that Russian piece of shit trying to scare us into doing something stupid. Never thought I would see you people wanting to embark on a program of appeasement with Russia.

Seriously? Can you explain why you support an absolute Russian dictator over your own president. Make me understand this because in a less free country, like Russia, you can easily be thrown in jail for that shit.

I never said I liked putin. He has ulterior motives also which are israels leviathon fields. But you see what happens when we cozy up to the terrorists in the ME. The ME is on fire and about to blow. Locking horns with a superpower is beyond stupid. Of course our military is superior but that really doesnt matter when the nuclear warheads start dropping on our cities.

Assad invited russia in to fight against isis. There is not a question about being afraid. Its about two countries using nukes. Nobody wins.
Russia don't give a fuck about ISIS, their indiscriminate bombing of civilian rebel areas, hospitals and aid convoys proves that.

Are there any reliable sources out there for this news? All I see when I search for it are stupid right wing vanity journalism "blogs"

Any credible sources? The OP source is not credible.
It's Russian propaganda meant for domestic use in Russia. Putin knows how to keep his people frightened into docility.

The people do. I look forward to the destruction of the American government :) I live in the mountains and can even higher and further into them if need be to escape any nuclear fallout.

You are no American.
Apparently, whatever twisted sense of righteousness allows you think Putin is good and US is bad is alien to my way of thinking.
The twisted sense of righteousness that sees terrorism as a bad thing, not a tool for achieving geopolitical goals.

The people do. I look forward to the destruction of the American government :) I live in the mountains and can even higher and further into them if need be to escape any nuclear fallout.
:lame2:

You are no American.
The twisted sense of righteousness that sees terrorism as a bad thing, not a tool for achieving geopolitical goals.
Uh huh, tell that to the civilians your hero is bombing to keep Assad in power instead of a shallow grave where he belongs.

Forum List

Back