All normal communication between US and Russia cut off

I learned it from my own government.

You are no American.
I am an American. I just have a different set of ethics than you apparently.
Apparently, whatever twisted sense of righteousness allows you think Putin is good and US is bad is alien to my way of thinking.
The twisted sense of righteousness that sees terrorism as a bad thing, not a tool for achieving geopolitical goals.
Uh huh, tell that to the civilians your hero is bombing to keep Assad in power instead of a shallow grave where he belongs.
Listen, I don't agree with war and this one would have been over long ago if not for outside assistance to the rebels. Russia would have never had to intervene and would also be better off today domestically. The United States involvement in the region is directly responsible for the civilian casualties.

If you think about it; it should be apparent that some members of the ruling class would like a war with Russia including Hillary and Obama. Why you ask? simple; they know the US economy is going to crash again. When it does they will need a reason other than themselves to explain it away.

You are no American.
Apparently, whatever twisted sense of righteousness allows you think Putin is good and US is bad is alien to my way of thinking.
The twisted sense of righteousness that sees terrorism as a bad thing, not a tool for achieving geopolitical goals.
Uh huh, tell that to the civilians your hero is bombing to keep Assad in power instead of a shallow grave where he belongs.
Listen, I don't agree with war and this one would have been over long ago if not for outside assistance to the rebels. Russia would have never had to intervene and would also be better off today domestically. The United States involvement in the region is directly responsible for the civilian casualties.
Nope not even close. Since you seem to like dictators it will be difficult for you to understand the outrage that comes from seeing a bloody tyrant brutally putting down righteous civil unrest. There is no way America could possibly not mount opposition to the heinous mass murder of people who were mostly pissed about being poor and hungry from a prolonged drought and abandoned by their government.

I really don't blame Russia from cutting off communication with the Obama Administration. Russia probably simply doesn't wish for their communications with any Democrat to end up hacked and dumped on Wikileaks. The Democrats apparently can't secure their communications.

Nope not even close. Since you seem to like dictators it will be difficult for you to understand the outrage that comes from seeing a bloody tyrant brutally putting down righteous civil unrest. There is no way America could possibly not mount opposition to the heinous mass murder of people who were mostly pissed about being poor and hungry from a prolonged drought and abandoned by their government.

We look forward to seeing you in uniform.

I really don't blame Russia from cutting off communication with the Obama Administration. Russia probably simply doesn't wish for their communications with any Democrat to end up hacked and dumped on Wikileaks. The Democrats apparently can't secure their communications.
Yeah it's a fake story put out by the Russian Propagandists who manufacture the finest right wing content for your loathing pleasure.

Some news are fake!
Don't believe everything you read on the web or TV
I hope this is one of those fake news... :(
It's not fake but it is a calculated escalation of tensions meant to frighten us into doing something stupid. The only question is how far Putin will carry this charade meant only to frighten us into a new cold war that can only serve to further consolidate Putin as absolute dictator of his country.
If reports are true, CIA readying a cyber attackk on them, Obama better publicly put an end to it. Snooping is one thing.....an attack is altogether different
Of course we have what cyber weapons we possess at the ready and they will be used if we detect a concerted effort on the part of Russia to disrupt our elections. Would you do any less?

Are you certain we have any? Why don't the Democrats use them to secure their communications then?

Been there done that jackass.

Yeah it's a fake story put out by the Russian Propagandists who manufacture the finest right wing content for your loathing pleasure.

Of course you can back that up with proof?

Been there done that jackass.

Then you have the experience needed to do it again.

America needs to get out of the business of helping.

syrian-refugee-crisis.jpg

Some news are fake!
It's not fake but it is a calculated escalation of tensions meant to frighten us into doing something stupid. The only question is how far Putin will carry this charade meant only to frighten us into a new cold war that can only serve to further consolidate Putin as absolute dictator of his country.
If reports are true, CIA readying a cyber attackk on them, Obama better publicly put an end to it. Snooping is one thing.....an attack is altogether different
Of course we have what cyber weapons we possess at the ready and they will be used if we detect a concerted effort on the part of Russia to disrupt our elections. Would you do any less?

Are you certain we have any? Why don't the Democrats use them to secure their communications then?
The US has stuff that could nuke every network in the world but using them means they would only be effective for a limited time. Hacking the servers of the democratic party is not a big enough threat, attempting to hack the actual election would warrant retaliation. The normal surveillance and tracking abilities are sufficient to find who did the DLC hack without pulling out the big guns.

America needs to get out of the business of helping.

syrian-refugee-crisis.jpg
The time we could have reasonably set a policy to stay out of the middle east was long before we were born.

Some news are fake!

The US has stuff that could nuke every network in the world but using them means they would only be effective for a limited time. Hacking the servers of the democratic party is not a big enough threat, attempting to hack the actual election would warrant retaliation. The normal surveillance and tracking abilities are sufficient to find who did the DLC hack without pulling out the big guns.

Of course that sounds good but where's the actual proof of what you claim? Also, that is not what the Obama Administration is threatening. The Obama Administration is threatening war because of the attacks on the Democratic Party by someone of whom they actually have not proven is doing the hacking. Who will take over if Hillary goes missing for twenty days after she declares war on Russia, China, Iran and the other nations? Will she do another Benghazi and go to sleep?

The Obama Administration is threatening war because of the attacks on the Democratic Party by someone of whom they actually have not proven is doing the hacking.
The top cybersecurity experts agree that Russia is "very likely" the DNC hackers. Russian hackers likely also infiltrated RNC material, but are not exposing Repubs because Putin wants his Trump bitch to become POTUS.

Forum List

Back