🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
Bill O? Lol!

Another righty perv that conservatives defended all along .

Thats, right I am calling it bullshit, even though O'Reilly gives measured response. He simply gives the bullet points and the facts.

Rational minds can connect the dots. The losers on the left are the same losers that went nuts when their masters told them to over the word BINDER in 2012.

Like I have repeated over and over again. There is no reason whatsoever to get into a debate with such people.

Lol Bill O’Reilly defending a wannabe rapist. You know what they say, I guess; birds of a feather

She was an inebriated, ugly teen ager looking to get attention from anything with an XY chromosome.

Yes that’s what you conservatives typically say about rape victims

Attacking the messenger instead of the message?

This is NOT the Flame Zone.

Get on topic

Why continue with this farce?

Third Witness Who Christine Ford Says Saw Brett Kavanaugh Sexually Assault Her Says It Never Happened | LifeNews.com

Now a third alleged attendee, another Kavanaugh high school classmate named Patrick J. Smyth, has provided a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee rebutting Ford’s story.

Now, Patrick J. Smyth, an individual who understands himself to be one of the alleged attendees of the alleged gathering, has provided a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee in which he–like Kavanaugh and Judge–denies Ford’s story.

The substance of this letter, written by Smyth’s lawyer Eric Bruce, was first reported by CNN on Wednesday morning. The Senate Judiciary Committee confirmed to CNSNews.com that it did in fact receive the letter on Tuesday evening.

The letter, as reported by CNN, included a statement from Smyth rebutting Ford’s alleged claim that he was at a gathering like the one she described to the Post.

As reported by CNN, the quotes from Smyth as cited in his lawyer’s letter to the Judiciary Committee, are as follows:

“I understand that I have been identified by Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. … I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question, nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

“Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh toward women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the committee may have.”
The room is getting a little crowded, isn't it?
On his side it is. Her side is empty.
One can only wonder with all the evidence that this is all bullshit why certain people still defend it? smh.
They’re desperate.

If you need it explained you are too stupid to have any credibility in a Politics forum.

Thats, right I am calling it bullshit, even though O'Reilly gives measured response. He simply gives the bullet points and the facts.

Rational minds can connect the dots. The losers on the left are the same losers that went nuts when their masters told them to over the word BINDER in 2012.

Like I have repeated over and over again. There is no reason whatsoever to get into a debate with such people.

Lol Bill O’Reilly defending a wannabe rapist. You know what they say, I guess; birds of a feather

She was an inebriated, ugly teen ager looking to get attention from anything with an XY chromosome.

Unlike Liberals, I recognize ugly when I see it.

Oh that’s right. Conservatives only consider women for their looks . That’s all they are good for ,- right ?

Oh that’s right. Conservatives only consider women for their looks . That’s all they are good for ,- right ?

It’s called “fact”.
I get the feeling you’re ugly.

BlackFlag said: "Yes that’s what you conservatives typically say about rape victims"

Be so kind as to source bothe the trial and conviction of a rape involving Ms. Ford or stfu.

It’s called “fact”.

Actually, it’s “opinion “.

And I’m quite handsome . My mom says so .

Wrong. I can think of a few other things too.

Cooking
Cleaning
Fucking

It’s called “fact”.

Actually, it’s “opinion “.

And I’m quite handsome . My mom says so .
I thought so; ugly people are so sensitive.

I was wondering what a fifteen year old girl was doing at a party that was located where that one was was??

Where were her parents?? Hell mine would have been beating the bushs for me and when they found me I would have gotten my ass kicked.

Wrong. I can think of a few other things too.

Cooking
Cleaning
Fucking
Grabbing me a beer
Going to the store to get more beer

Forum List

Back