🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
...because when it comes down to it, all this furious hatred is spurred on by the evil hearts of the Democrats, who want to keep abortion legal.

Kavanaugh would never vote to undo Roe. Don’t know where all this is coming from. Only reason he is being opposed so hard is because token negro did not appoint him.

Also because he thinks the Potus is above the law, and also that he is mainly on corporations side of the coin.

Yeah I wasn’t talking to you. (personal attack deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid
Spontaneous abortion is a fact of nature = made by god.

Allowed, not intended.
God allows it, meaning he had to make the conditions right for it to happen and he to allow it. Meaning he did it on purpose.

You'd prefer we all be robots with no free will at all?

So why do you suppose the GOP should not give women free will?

She is now completely disgraced.

3 Witnesses who The Libtard Bitch claimed were there, not only said they were not at this party but said Kavanaugh was not there either.

I wish you were correct. But knowing how deranged and unethical the Progs are, they won't care. They've establishes suspicion in the minds of gullible people, which is the goal of Totalitarian Thugs.
They're trying to give Republicans an excuse to vote no, and it's not convincing enough.

It's not a myth. It is an allegorical tale of how Evil was introduced in to this world. Perhaps you should be more scholarly and less emotional, and you might learn some things you never even once pondered upon.
`
Since it's an allegory, it could also be Frank and Jane or Tony and Phil. Like I said, that's your cup of tea, drink all you want. I'll pass. God I believe in, just not your idea of god.
I don't believe in god. I believe in God.

Which God , the one that has a capital letter, are you aware that god is a generic term?

Which god/God created the Guinea worm?

3 Witnesses who The Libtard Bitch claimed were there, not only said they were not at this party but said Kavanaugh was not there either.

Disgraced? Since when does getting disgraced make a Dim step down (cough, Charley Rangel)

In fact, I fully expect her to run for President in 2020 and win the DNC nomination for "resisting" Trump.

Short of wacking a couple of Republican Senators or Kavanaugh himself, I'm not sure what else the Democrats would be able to do to stop this confirmation.

Of course this episode with Dr. Ford isn't over yet, apparently she has changed her mind about testifying and is willing to do so if her conditions are met, I guess we'll see on Monday whether or not it amounts to anything. :dunno:

...because when it comes down to it, all this furious hatred is spurred on by the evil hearts of the Democrats, who want to keep abortion legal.

Yep.... Democrats have so many Black votes wrapped up that a lot of Blacks will honor Margaret Sanger.

Now that Dr. Ford and her attempted rape allegations are falling apart, what will the Dems try next to sink Kavanaugh's confirmation?
Here is the question:

Well, no, either they won't recruit another perfect storm victim weaponized to perpetuate baby killing, or they'll recruit a bullet to bypass any more middle (women) and take aim at the source of their biggest obstacle to the continuation of worshipping their eonian child eating dark god.

I wish you were correct. But knowing how deranged and unethical the Progs are, they won't care. They've establishes suspicion in the minds of gullible people, which is the goal of Totalitarian Thugs.
They're trying to give Republicans an excuse to vote no, and it's not convincing enough.

If anything, decent people are outraged to see someone who has led a very admirable life be damaged by this accusation. The Progs are insisting that he prove his innocence. That's about as UnAmerican position one can possible take.

Why do Republicans want to take away women’s rights and gay people’s rights. It doesn’t affect them at all so why bother?

Yep.... Democrats have so many Black votes wrapped up that a lot of Blacks will honor Margaret Sanger.

Thank goodness for Margaret Sanger, and I'm white or Caucasian, yes my white folks came from Europe.

I knew chics like her in high school they were so pissed at their uptight parents who they felt abandoned them to the "institution". The fact that this woman took down her facebook page and every other source of background information. Prior to the Dems outing her stinks of the Dems making sure nobody could question her motives or integrity. before they let the genie out of the bottle. I would very much like to question all the men in her life I'll bet she has a lot of " boners" in her Closet. I'd be willing to bet Judge K's closet is pretty orderly. Women have used "sex" as a weapon for thousands of years take Cleopatra for instance. Women historically and by natural instinct take on many more suitors than men do. Men however aren't that selective when it comes to sex. It's a matter of choice she chose to go to the Party and apparently many others and Sling her poo around I'm sure there was pressure from her "sisters" to lose her Cherry to somebody. I'm just sayin maybe that's why we still survive as a species ladies.

Now that Dr. Ford and her attempted rape allegations are falling apart, what will the Dems try next to sink Kavanaugh's confirmation?
Here is the question:

Well, no, either they won't recruit another perfect storm victim weaponized to perpetuate baby killing, or they'll recruit a bullet to bypass any more middle (women) and take aim at the source of their biggest obstacle to the continuation of worshipping their eonian child eating dark god.
It's more than abortion, it's about the left stacking the court with activist leftist judges who will rule every one of their abuses of power constitutional. If Hillary Clinton had won, and appointed 2 judges, we would be saying goodbye to the second amendment and pretty much the first. And that would only be the beginning.

Forum List

Back