All sane men need to wake up and vote clinton

Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allows all of our peoples to have a say over the future of our societies....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

What the tea party wants to do is take us back to the stone age and shit on everything we have ever did to better humanity. Do you realize that the tea party believes in the very worse of our species from the outright hatred of education to the hatred of modern civilization its self as they fight for the good old days before such concepts. How the hell can we vote for such that fights to enrich modern day BARONS, thinks education is evil and believes that the people shouldn't have a right to have a government that governs for all of our betterment.

I beg every male be they educated or not to say NO to the republican party! It plays to our cave man days and that isn't what we're anymore. We're better! I am going to be very disappointing in the male sex if it chooses to hunt and live in caves again on Nov 9th instead of being the civilized men that i know we all can be. Of course, I understand full well with the very same feelings and understanding that we're treated unfairly and Hillary isn't the best for changing that, but she is better then turning our backs on everything we have ever done to advance our world. There's better ways and that is to not be silent any longer and demand just as much respect as everyone else.

I appeal to your better judgement.

InfraSpending.png

Men? Gee I thought women won the right to vote ..oh a year or 2 ago. Guess I was wrong.

PLUS I think we should vote for who we want, not for who someone is shoving down our throats, trying to force us to vote for.

I believe dogs should vote. :lol:

Forum List

Back