All sane men need to wake up and vote clinton

Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allows all of our peoples to have a say over the future of our societies....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

What the tea party wants to do is take us back to the stone age and shit on everything we have ever did to better humanity. Do you realize that the tea party believes in the very worse of our species from the outright hatred of education to the hatred of modern civilization its self as they fight for the good old days before such concepts. How the hell can we vote for such that fights to enrich modern day BARONS, thinks education is evil and believes that the people shouldn't have a right to have a government that governs for all of our betterment.

I beg every male be they educated or not to say NO to the republican party! It plays to our cave man days and that isn't what we're anymore. We're better! I am going to be very disappointing in the male sex if it chooses to hunt and live in caves again on Nov 9th instead of being the civilized men that i know we all can be. Of course, I understand full well with the very same feelings and understanding that we're treated unfairly and Hillary isn't the best for changing that, but she is better then turning our backs on everything we have ever done to advance our world. There's better ways and that is to not be silent any longer and demand just as much respect as everyone else.

I appeal to your better judgement.

Ok Lakhota and redean level matt.

I know more about science then you ever will......so stfu.
What's funny is your lefties are making education a joke.....forcing your ideology on kids through college.
No free speech or free thought.

Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allows all of our peoples to have a say over the future of our societies....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

What the tea party wants to do is take us back to the stone age and shit on everything we have ever did to better humanity. Do you realize that the tea party believes in the very worse of our species from the outright hatred of education to the hatred of modern civilization its self as they fight for the good old days before such concepts. How the hell can we vote for such that fights to enrich modern day BARONS, thinks education is evil and believes that the people shouldn't have a right to have a government that governs for all of our betterment.

I beg every male be they educated or not to say NO to the republican party! It plays to our cave man days and that isn't what we're anymore. We're better! I am going to be very disappointing in the male sex if it chooses to hunt and live in caves again on Nov 9th instead of being the civilized men that i know we all can be. Of course, I understand full well with the very same feelings and understanding that we're treated unfairly and Hillary isn't the best for changing that, but she is better then turning our backs on everything we have ever done to advance our world. There's better ways and that is to not be silent any longer and demand just as much respect as everyone else.

We need to vote Clinton so that Matthew can keep his over-paying government job, which mostly consists of posting propaganda on internet forums.

That's the real reason.

Maybe our air will be so polluted under your policies that you'll get lung cancer. ;) Of course, I won't see this country lead in the world anymore. Not that anyone in this thread planning to vote trump really cares.

What's funny is your lefties are making education a joke.....forcing your ideology on kids through college.

Prove it...Most of you savages sure as fuck aint teaching it.

If you disagree with a liberal professor, you fail the class...or worse!
Mathew seems to be getting progressively worked up on this issue.
Matthew has been worked up ever since he joined this forum. Now he/she/it is totally fucked up!

Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allow all of our people to have a say over the future of our socities....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

Amen to that. I'm with Hillary all the way.
Me too and I know many middle class, upper middle class & rich white guys who will be voting for Hillary.

Now if we can get your black asses to show up to vote, you dumb bitches, stupid kids, you spics and dirty Muslims! Get your asses out and vote! And you better show up again in 2018
My, my! Your true nature comes out. You're a goddamned racist!
Im trying to get them to go vote. If I have to insult them to accomplish that goal so be it.

In fact I don't think those demographics are smart enough to vote. Not 50% or more of them. They can prove me wrong but they won't.

I think since women and blacks only make 75 cents to our dollars they're votes should only count as 75% of a vote. So 4 blacks equal 3 votes. 4 women equal 3 votes.

And Mexican murderers and rapists don't vote so fuck em. Maybe if rubio was on the ticket. Maybe Tim Kaine can talk some sense to them.

Muslims will vote. No worries about that. It's why trump isn't trying to win michigan

Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allow all of our people to have a say over the future of our socities....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

Me too and I know many middle class, upper middle class & rich white guys who will be voting for Hillary.

Now if we can get your black asses to show up to vote, you dumb bitches, stupid kids, you spics and dirty Muslims! Get your asses out and vote! And you better show up again in 2018
Im trying to get them to go vote. If I have to insult them to accomplish that goal so be it.

In fact I don't think those demographics are smart enough to vote. Not 50% or more of them. They can prove me wrong but they won't.

I think since women and blacks only make 75 cents to our dollars they're votes should only count as 75% of a vote. So 4 blacks equal 3 votes. 4 women equal 3 votes.

And Mexican murderers and rapists don't vote so fuck em. Maybe if rubio was on the ticket. Maybe Tim Kaine can talk some sense to them.

Muslims will vote. No worries about that. It's why trump isn't trying to win michigan

Rubio isn't Mexican....I know for you they all look alike, but he's Cuban.

Again, you're racist slip is showing.

How in the helk would you have any idea of what "better judgement" is ?

What are they going to do, vote? So fuck them! You and I know if you don't vote you don't matter. I actually hope you ban abortion. Fuck those stupid young women who don't vote. Maybe they'll vote in 2018 if you actually take their right to choose away.

Black lives that don't vote don't matter.

Trumps right Mexicans (and Cubans) are takin all our jobs. Build that fucking wall. Right Mexicans?

What are they going to do, vote? So fuck them! You and I know if you don't vote you don't matter. I actually hope you ban abortion. Fuck those stupid young women who don't vote. Maybe they'll vote in 2018 if you actually take their right to choose away.

Trumps right Mexicans (and Cubans) are takin all our jobs. Build that fucking wall. Right Mexicans?
Presidential elections occur every 4 years. 2020 comes after this one.

Maybe you should put a cork in that bottle, take a couple of aspirin and call me in the morning.

Presidential elections occur every 4 years. 2020 comes after this one.

Maybe you should put a cork in that bottle, take a couple of aspirin and call me in the morning.
That's the fucking problem. You stupid Americans don't know to vote in midterms. Idiots! No wonder the rich were able to take over your democracy. You only vote every 4 years

Yes..vote for the most corrupt women to have ever held government office..why not give her complete control over law enforcement so she can keep stealing money from poor Haitians suffering from starvation and death........

The idiot who created this thread wants to give even more tax money to the very same people who spent 19. trillion dollars and accomplished nothing for it.........none of the infrastructure this moron keeps babbling about....they didn't spend the 19 trillion dollars we are in debt on infrastructure or science development...but hey...this genius wants to give them even more money they won't use on infrastructure or research.....

I don't think becoming like the taliban or what is occurring in turkey is the better judgement.

Yes..vote for the most corrupt women to have ever held government office..why not give her complete control over law enforcement so she can keep stealing money from poor Haitians suffering from starvation and death........

The idiot who created this thread wants to give even more tax money to the very same people who spent 19. trillion dollars and accomplished nothing for it.........none of the infrastructure this moron keeps babbling about....they didn't spend the 19 trillion dollars we are in debt on infrastructure or science development...but hey...this genius wants to give them even more money they won't use on infrastructure or research.....

Well, we need to elect a congress that will demand that she will spend the money in those areas. Maybe I am a idiot but I kind of wish to keep living in a civilized country.

I aint saying we don't have things to fix but we don't throw it into the trash either.

I don't think becoming like the taliban or what is occurring in turkey is the better judgement.

Even making that statement shows not only poor judgement but real stupidity.

You want to be the science moderator.

You have no issue making stuff up out of thin air and crapping hyperbole all over this board.

You are a twit (only on your good days).

Well, we need to elect a congress that will demand that she will spend the money in those areas. Maybe I am a idiot but I kind of wish to keep living in a civilized country.

Who...the same guys who created the spending bills that didn't fund infrastructure and science research.......and created the 19 trillion Debt...hey genius......money bills start in the House......

You want to keep giving money to the idiots who misspent 19 trillion dollars.....please don't tell us you actually handle your own money...please tell us you have a legal guardian who put you on an allowance.......

Last edited:

Shovel ready R&D..... :bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:

Forum List

Back