All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Kids’ book called ‘P Is for Palestine’ is stirring up outrage among moms

palestine-book-feature.jpg

But the author, Golbarg Bashi, a Pace history professor and former Rutgers Iranian-studies instructor, told an audience at a bookstore reading Saturday that she “came up with the idea for this book after I couldn’t find a book about Palestine for children.’’

She told The Post after her reading at Book Culture on the Upper West Side, “I love ABC books personally, and I have so many of them at home about all kinds of places — Mexico, United States, Italy, everywhere.”

https://nypost.com/2017/11/19/kids-book-called-p-is-for-palestine-enrages-jewish-moms/

I'm waiting for the sequel, S is for Suicide bomber.

But the author, Golbarg Bashi, a Pace history professor and former Rutgers Iranian-studies instructor, told an audience at a bookstore reading Saturday that she “came up with the idea for this book after I couldn’t find a book about Palestine for children.’’

She told The Post after her reading at Book Culture on the Upper West Side, “I love ABC books personally, and I have so many of them at home about all kinds of places — Mexico, United States, Italy, everywhere.”

https://nypost.com/2017/11/19/kids-book-called-p-is-for-palestine-enrages-jewish-moms/

According to the article, "I" is for Intifada.

W is for Whiney Arabs.....

W is for Whiney Arabs.....

S is for Splodeydope.

Netanyahu slams Turkey's Erdogan for claiming Israel is 'terrorist state' that 'kills children'

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday described Israel as a “terrorist state” and said that it “kills children,” leading to a sharp rebuke from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. “Palestine is an innocent victim… As for Israel, it is a terrorist state, yes, terrorist!” Erdogan said in a speech in the central city of Sivas, AFP reported. “We will not abandon Jerusalem to the mercy of a state that kills children.”

Netanyahu slams Turkey's Erdogan for claiming Israel is 'terrorist state' that 'kills children'

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday described Israel as a “terrorist state” and said that it “kills children,” leading to a sharp rebuke from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. “Palestine is an innocent victim… As for Israel, it is a terrorist state, yes, terrorist!” Erdogan said in a speech in the central city of Sivas, AFP reported. “We will not abandon Jerusalem to the mercy of a state that kills children.”

As Netanyahu said in his response, he won't be lectured to be a hypocrite who bombs Kurdish villages in his native Turkey.

As Netanyahu said in his response, he won't be lectured to be a hypocrite who bombs Kurdish villages in his native Turkey.
Good point. And with that in mind, what country holds the high ground that it may criticize?

Good point. And with that in mind, what country holds the high ground that it may criticize?

The one defending itself from Islamic terrorists.

Another terrorist card-another point for you.

Thanks. The truth shall set you free make you whine.

Israeli soldier beats Palestinian teen in the head with gun, during settler procession, Hebron

Deflection.

Forum List

Back