All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Palestinian Self-Determination
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Palestinians have never asked to infringe on the rights of others.

You know that I don't buy into that juvenile name calling crap.

The Palestinians have the right to armed struggle.
(COMMENT)

It is NOT "name-calling" or an "ad Hominem" attack when it is a statement of fact:

It is a bold face LIE (untruth) when it is known by the teller to be a matter of fact.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 11.05.31 PM.png

Question.

The UN says that the Palestinian people in Palestine have:
  • The right to self determination without external interference.
  • The right to independence and sovereignty.
  • The right to territorial integrity.
Where does it say the same things about the Israelis?

Link?
(COMMENT)

All countries and members of the UN Charter have the "Right of Self-Determination (Article I(2);

All countries and members of the UN Charter have the "Right of Self-Determination" (Article II(4);

Second: Where does it deny Israel the same "Rights?"

1708521992664.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
It is NOT "name-calling" or an "ad Hominem" attack when it is a statement of fact:
Pfff, Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

The Palestinian's activities are responses to Israel's illegal aggression.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

It is a bold face LIE (untruth) when it is known by the teller to be a matter of fact.

View attachment 909662

(COMMENT)

All countries and members of the UN Charter have the "Right of Self-Determination (Article I(2);

All countries and members of the UN Charter have the "Right of Self-Determination" (Article II(4);

Second: Where does it deny Israel the same "Rights?"

1708521992664.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Chapter I: Purposes and Principles

You misquoted the charter. It says:
  1. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
The natives of a defined territory are a people who have the right to self-determination.

Where does it say that colonial settlers are a people with the same right?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You misquoted the charter. It says:
  1. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
The natives of a defined territory are a people who have the right to self-determination.

Where does it say that colonial settlers are a people with the same right?
(COMMENT)

I did not "misquote" anything. I gave an interpretation. I gave a link to the Chapter and cited the paragraph number.

I asked a question.

Can you say that you are as honest?

1708521992664.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I did not "misquote" anything. I gave an interpretation. I gave a link to the Chapter and cited the paragraph number.

I asked a question.

Can you say that you are as honest?

1708521992664.png

Most Respectfully,
R
OK, I was confused. You linked to (Article II(4) but it did not say anything about self-determination. It says:

All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​

I quoted 1(2)

This is also confusing because Israel has no defined territory. Israel sits inside of Palestine's international borders. So Israel is violating Palestine's territorial integrity. The UN specifies that Palestine has the right to territorial integrity. I have not seen a similar designation for Israel.

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The UN did NOT give the Arab Palestinians any special privilege over the State of Israel. And it is with some question if the Charter is actually applicable to the Hostile Arab Palestinians since they are not a proper member of the UN.

This is all part of Chapter I: Purposes and Principles​

Article 1​

The Purposes of the United Nations are:
  1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
  2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
  3. To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and
  4. To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.

Article 2​

The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.
  1. The Organization is based on the principle of the sovereign equality of all its Members.
  2. All Members, in order to ensure to all of them the rights and benefits resulting from membership, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present Charter.
  3. All Members shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security, and justice, are not endangered.
  4. All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.
  5. All Members shall give the United Nations every assistance in any action it takes in accordance with the present Charter, and shall refrain from giving assistance to any state against which the United Nations is taking preventive or enforcement action.
  6. The Organization shall ensure that states which are not Members of the United Nations act in accordance with these Principles so far as may be necessary for the maintenance of international peace and security.
  7. Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.
(ADDITIONALLY)

Declaration on Principles of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in Accordance with the Charter of the United Nations

• Every State has the duty to refrain from organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in acts of civil strife or terrorist acts in another State or acquiescing in organized activities within its territory directed towards the commission of such acts, when the acts referred to in the present paragraph involve a threat or use of force.
  • Every State has the duty to refrain in its international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations. Such a threat or use of force constitutes a violation of international law and the Charter of the United Nations and shall never be employed as a means of settling international issues.
    A war of aggression constitutes a crime against the peace, for which there is responsibility under international law.
    In accordance with the purposes and principles of the United Nations, States have the duty to refrain from propaganda for wars of aggression.
    Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights

Article 1​
(1) All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.​
Article 20​
(1) Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
(2) Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

1709140223765.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• 1709139293895.png
    1709139293895.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
The UN did NOT give the Arab Palestinians any special privilege over the State of Israel.
That is true. They merely affirmed the legal rights of the Palestinians under the law. No more and no less than anyone else.

That is true. They merely affirmed the legal rights of the Palestinians under the law. No more and no less than anyone else.

The ones who stayed are citizens, MPs and judges. They can vote.
What about the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank? Are they equal under the law?
Hamas and the PA let them vote?

Big Day At ICJ | US, Russia, France, UAE, Hungary Speak On Israel's Occupation Of Palestine | Live​

100-plus killed as Israeli soldiers open fire on Palestinians waiting for aid: Gaza officials​

More than 100 Palestinians in Gaza City were killed Thursday while trying to get critical humanitarian aid, according to officials in Gaza, who described the incident as a massacre after Israeli forces opened fire on the civilians.

100-plus killed as Israeli soldiers open fire on Palestinians waiting for aid: Gaza officials​

More than 100 Palestinians in Gaza City were killed Thursday while trying to get critical humanitarian aid, according to officials in Gaza, who described the incident as a massacre after Israeli forces opened fire on the civilians.

Hamas opened fire on them.

Forum List

Back