All the presidents men must testify in the Senate trial

We know the crime occured with Trump, and he was impeached for it. But now we need to confirm how many more were involved in the crime to attack the US in a US election, and what were the particulars of their possible assistance to the crime that may have involved their own personal footprint.
We also should know some of Trump's many crimes come with criminal penalties:

The Actual Laws Trump Has Broken Amount to 10 Years in Prison

"A variety of felony criminal statutes plainly implicate Trump’s behavior, and come with lengthy prison sentences — the types of sentences doled out for high crimes, to say nothing of misdemeanors. Indeed, many of them are straightforward.

"Altogether, if the impeachment inquiry is limited simply to Trump’s pressure on Ukraine, the charges could amount to more than 10 years in prison.

"Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” It’s not hard to grasp:"
Absolutely! It goes without saying. If Cohen goes to prison for a crime Trump orchestrated, does that mean Trump is above the law and doesn't have to go to jail, but Cohen had to?

Why would testifying in an impeachment trial "fuck the whistleblower"?
Seriously? Do you know what is at stake if the whistleblower testifies? Trump and his goons will be tweeting death threats faster than you can say don't do it. You can't seriously be that stupid to ask that question right?

Seriously? Do you know what is at stake if the whistleblower testifies?

You don't want to get to the truth?

Trump and his goons will be tweeting death threats faster than you can say don't do it.

That's awful!!! Only left-wingers get to tweet death threats.
Your counter argument is retarded. Try again.

We should eliminate the right to face our accusers? Ok...….
If their lives are in danger because of the possibility of death threats to the whistleblower by the accused, hell yes. What kind of stupid question is that? If a witness is an alien from Mars and has concrete, undeniable evidence, but needs to be protected from exposing its identity, you damn right it should be protected.

You advocate for criminals and could give two shits about the law and justice when its not convenient for you. And that is the problem these Trump goons have.

If their lives are in danger because of the possibility of death threats to the whistleblower by the accused, hell yes.

Your feeling that his life will be in danger doesn't void the right to face your accuser.
If he has concrete, undeniable evidence, testify and go into witness protection.

You advocate for criminals and could give two shits about the law and justice

Nah, I think all the Democrat criminals should go to jail.

We know the crime occured with Trump, and he was impeached for it. But now we need to confirm how many more were involved in the crime to attack the US in a US election, and what were the particulars of their possible assistance to the crime that may have involved their own personal footprint.

"A variety of felony criminal statutes plainly implicate Trump’s behavior, and come with lengthy prison sentences — the types of sentences doled out for high crimes, to say nothing of misdemeanors. Indeed, many of them are straightforward.

"Altogether, if the impeachment inquiry is limited simply to Trump’s pressure on Ukraine, the charges could amount to more than 10 years in prison.

"Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” It’s not hard to grasp:"
Absolutely! It goes without saying. If Cohen goes to prison for a crime Trump orchestrated, does that mean Trump is above the law and doesn't have to go to jail, but Cohen had to?

Paying off a ho......still not a crime.

A totally partisan impeachment, which this is, relegates impeachment itself, to be on the same level as jaywalking.

Dimms and the Dimm controlled state media haven't caught up to this truth, yet.
None of this makes sense, and has no relationship with anything factual.

What?!?
Are you saying that this impeachment is not totally partisan?

FACT: IT IS.
Protocol and the rules of this impeachment process went according to the rules. If you have anything that proves it was not, spill it out with links proving me wrong. If you don't, you too are nothing but a bald faced liar.

Just keep channeling Martian metaphors, you ultra-TDS afflicted loser!
You're a proven liar. Thanks for the confirmation once again. Look at these chicken shit pussy liars running from their own claims and bs. They can't back up what they say. "it's totally partisan." No hell it isn't, and your candy ass couldn't prove it.

Assuming that you have two good eyes, what about 'totally partisan', which is factual to the vast majority that does see, do you not understand, grasshopper?

Folks, we've got ourselves a couple of liars who can't debate their claims. Lol! Color me surprised.

Debating facts is not your strong suit as you ignore the basic ones to begin with!

Please resume your normal activities on the Martian landscape.
You have no basic ones to present. That is my problem. I'm all alone with all the facts. The evidence proved Trumps guilt, while the Right scrambled around ranting about the process like chickens withy the head cut off and never produced any counter defense. The House trial ended up being a slam dunk, and that was without witnesses Trump gagged.

bsolutely! It goes without saying. If Cohen goes to prison for a crime Trump orchestrated, does that mean Trump is above the law and doesn't have to go to jail, but Cohen had to?
As far as I know, Andrew Yang is the only Democratic POTUS candidate who's said he would pardon Trump, but I suspect other Dems will echo what Obama said about "moving on" after the epidemic of mortgage fraud that crashed the economy in 2008. I hope I'm wrong because if Trump doesn't die in prison, there is no justice in America.

None of this makes sense, and has no relationship with anything factual.

What?!?
Are you saying that this impeachment is not totally partisan?

FACT: IT IS.
Protocol and the rules of this impeachment process went according to the rules. If you have anything that proves it was not, spill it out with links proving me wrong. If you don't, you too are nothing but a bald faced liar.

Just keep channeling Martian metaphors, you ultra-TDS afflicted loser!
You're a proven liar. Thanks for the confirmation once again. Look at these chicken shit pussy liars running from their own claims and bs. They can't back up what they say. "it's totally partisan." No hell it isn't, and your candy ass couldn't prove it.

Assuming that you have two good eyes, what about 'totally partisan', which is factual to the vast majority that does see, do you not understand, grasshopper?
The word "partisan" has a meaning only with your own fantasy. To prove "partisan" you first have to dispose of all the relevant facts of the case that were provided as evidence. "Evidence" is not a partisan argument. You either have it or you don't. Your deranged sense of "partisan" only means it is "partisan" to you when the prosecution provides the overwhelming evidence. Which, in the case of the House impeachment hearings proved "partisan" was nothing more than a word used by the Right to rant about their non-existent evidence as their own vehicle of a defense. Which is worth teats on a bo hog.

The "vast majority" you refer to are the Trump stooges who provided zero defense other than to call it "partisan." To say the Right had one ounce of a defense in their favor would be a total stretch of the imagination, and totally laughable. No "partisanship" proven and the evidence was overwhelming. Get over your butt hurt. It is what it is.

bsolutely! It goes without saying. If Cohen goes to prison for a crime Trump orchestrated, does that mean Trump is above the law and doesn't have to go to jail, but Cohen had to?
As far as I know, Andrew Yang is the only Democratic POTUS candidate who's said he would pardon Trump, but I suspect other Dems will echo what Obama said about "moving on" after the epidemic of mortgage fraud that crashed the economy in 2008. I hope I'm wrong because if Trump doesn't die in prison, there is no justice in America.

Welcome to Mars, Georgie boy.
How's the weather there?

That is not Lawrence O’Donnell decision to make nor is it anyone else in the medias to make it is also not Nancy Pelosi's or the House Democrats to make. The House did there part in this and had their vote the fact they did a shitty job of it and rushed the vote before the courts delt with the issues of witness subpoenas and executive privilige is on them. Just as the House Democrats set the rules in the House the Republicans do so in the Senate and they are under no more obligation to be any more fair to the Democrats in the Senate than the House was to the Republicans when they controlled the proceedings.

I still, each and every day, have a hard time wrapping my head around the level, and the amount of criminality Trump has been involved in, and the folks he strung along who are now in jail. That alone boggles the mind.

And what happened to this huge slice of people in this country where supporting criminals is now the new thing? They tossed away their dignity, self respect, and intelligence for a con man? WTF happened to these folks and their brains? It's as if they all woke up when Trump was illegally elected, and decided to go along with shitting on everything we fought and died for, and they are still cheer leading for the same criminals in charge as if nothing has happened. Beats anything I have ever seen. The Republican party stands for one thing now; "CRIME." And to hell with everyone else. A radical thought I know, but everything points in that direction. Hate to call it what it is, but for people to support this much criminality, they themselves have become as bad as Trump. There just is no other way to look at it.

I still, each and every day, have a hard time wrapping my head around the level, and the amount of criminality Trump has been involved in, and the folks he strung along who are now in jail. That alone boggles the mind.

And what happened to this huge slice of people in this country where supporting criminals is now the new thing? They tossed away their dignity, self respect, and intelligence for a con man? WTF happened to these folks and their brains? It's as if they all woke up when Trump was illegally elected, and decided to go along with shitting on everything we fought and died for, and they are still cheer leading for the same criminals in charge as if nothing has happened. Beats anything I have ever seen. The Republican party stands for one thing now; "CRIME." And to hell with everyone else. A radical thought I know, but everything points in that direction. Hate to call it what it is, but for people to support this much criminality, they themselves have become as bad as Trump. There just is no other way to look at it.

And what happened to this huge slice of people in this country where supporting criminals is now the new thing? They tossed away their dignity, self respect, and intelligence for a con man?

Obama has been out of office for almost 3 years now, leave the poor man alone.

Seriously? Do you know what is at stake if the whistleblower testifies? Trump and his goons will be tweeting death threats faster than you can say don't do it. You can't seriously be that stupid to ask that question right?

Trump and his goons will be tweeting death threats faster than you can say don't do it.

If their lives are in danger because of the possibility of death threats to the whistleblower by the accused, hell yes. What kind of stupid question is that? If a witness is an alien from Mars and has concrete, undeniable evidence, but needs to be protected from exposing its identity, you damn right it should be protected.

You advocate for criminals and could give two shits about the law and justice when its not convenient for you. And that is the problem these Trump goons have.

If their lives are in danger because of the possibility of death threats to the whistleblower by the accused, hell yes.

Your feeling that his life will be in danger doesn't void the right to face your accuser.
If he has concrete, undeniable evidence, testify and go into witness protection.

What about Trump's crimes?

"Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: 'Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.'

"It’s not hard to grasp:

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

"Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: 'Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.'

"It’s not hard to grasp:

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

What extortion?

Lawrence: All the president's men must testify in Senate impeachment trial There simply is no other way, after we find out that the 84 day conspiracy to collude and abuse power by Trump and his butt boys must occur if the Republicans in the Senate are working for the American people.

As we speak Mike Pompeo is heading to Ukraine to do what? Get involved in US politics as it relates to Joe Biden? State Dept. demurs on Pompeo-Zelenskiy meeting That's not Pompeo's job, yet, his spokesperson couldn't answer the question when pressed bout it. Even as Trump is impeached in real time, it is a very real possibility that Trump's butt boy Pompeo will discuss Biden and not Ukraines security, and is he going there for the sole purpose to campaign for Trump?

For McConnell and the Senate not to bring these witnesses in, would be the culmination of their own crimes as accomplices, and quite likely the party will take a huge hit nation wide from this treasonous act of malfeasance.
Foreign troll strikes again. Amazing how he keeps reappearing like a turd that will not flush.

Trump has associated with gangsters his entire life. Journalists like the late Wayne Barrett wrote about him for decades before Donald went into "public service." That's the reason why he can not afford for his taxes and other financial documents to see the light of day; they would likely put him in prison...where he belongs.

The Muckraker Who Tormented Trump

"It’s not hard to grasp:

What extortion?
What extortion?
As if you care

"The only question, here, is the definition of extortion.

"The law describes it as 'the extraction of anything of value from another person by threatening or placing that person in fear of injury to any person or kidnapping of any person.' Was the Ukrainian president, or any other person, put in 'fear of injury' by Trump’s move?

"As Trump’s envoys made clear in their since-disclosed text messages, Ukraine’s cooperation in the investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden was driven by the promise of a White House visit for President Volodymyr Zelensky and the threat of withholding military aid.

"That’s not just wrong, as Carlson and Patel rightly acknowledge, it’s also a felony, as the president and other Ukrainians no doubt had 'fear of injury.'"

"It’s not hard to grasp:

What extortion?
What extortion?
As if you care

"The law describes it as 'the extraction of anything of value from another person by threatening or placing that person in fear of injury to any person or kidnapping of any person.' Was the Ukrainian president, or any other person, put in 'fear of injury' by Trump’s move?

"As Trump’s envoys made clear in their since-disclosed text messages, Ukraine’s cooperation in the investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden was driven by the promise of a White House visit for President Volodymyr Zelensky and the threat of withholding military aid.

"That’s not just wrong, as Carlson and Patel rightly acknowledge, it’s also a felony, as the president and other Ukrainians no doubt had 'fear of injury.'"

Was the Ukrainian president, or any other person, put in 'fear of injury' by Trump’s move?

I didn't hear a threat of injury.

Ukraine’s cooperation in the investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden was driven by the promise of a White House visit for President Volodymyr Zelensky

LOL!

and the threat of withholding military aid.

What was Biden threatening to withhold?

"It’s not hard to grasp:

What extortion?
What extortion?
As if you care

dang s0n......are you in for a gigantic bumpy cucumber soon when the Senate punts and the President is laughing his balls off!!! Its gonna be ePiC and just like with Kavanaugh, you're gonna look once again like a unicorn chaser.:flirtysmile4:

We have some in here...shame doesnt exist. :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The whole thing that crazy leftists don't seem to understand is that the House set their rules. The Senate sets theirs. They can vote with no witnesses being called. They can decide to call anyone they want. They could call Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, Nader. They couls have a vote without the articles being given over by the House. If they do vote without the articles being sent they would be compelled to vote for exhoneration as they have no crimes in front of them to vote on.
Pelosi can play her games, McConnell gets to play his. If even one democrat votes with the rest of the senate then it will be considered bipartisan no matter if they decide on exhoneration then it would be nothing but democratic partisan sour grapes.

Forum List

Back