Nov 20, 2012
All these top post topics are on page one of Current Events

• Porsche takes over Volkswagen
  • Saudi Arabia cuts ties with Iran
  • Groping going on by Muslims in Germany
  • Cuba, the times they are a changing.
  • One year later: Charile Hedbo

Fine, anyone take issue with that?

So then why did the top post about Norway having a crisis with rape and other crimes by Muslim immigrants get moved (i.e. buried) from Current Events to a rarely accessed forum called “Europe?”

I find it very disturbing, especially because it was a thread with a lot of interest. Or maybe that is why it got moved?

So then why did the top post about Norway having a crisis with rape and other crimes by Muslim immigrants get moved from Current Events to a rarely accessed forum called “Europe?”

I find it very disturbing, especially because it was a thread with a lot of interest. Or maybe that is why it got moved?

Because its based almost exclusively on an unsourced WordPress blogger.

Oh, and if you have problems with moderation policy, there's a board for that. This isn't it.

So then why did the top post about Norway having a crisis with rape and other crimes by Muslim immigrants get moved (i.e. buried) from Current Events to a rarely accessed forum called “Europe?”

If you have a issue why don't you message a Staff member and argue your case?

If they want to move my thread let them, and if I posted it in the incorrect spot they will inform me, and I will not object to it.

Do you have a problem with that?

So then why did the top post about Norway having a crisis with rape and other crimes by Muslim immigrants get moved from Current Events to a rarely accessed forum called “Europe?”

Oh, and if you have problems with moderation policy, there's a board for that. This isn't it.

Thanks, I do not frequent here enough to know the rules. That would be at my expense. Ok for the moderators to delete my top post here.

But as to your first explanation, i.e. that it was moved because of an unsourced wordpress blogger --- are you serious? Are you telling me that claims made by all the crazies around here (without a legitimate source) that go on endlessly are more credible? IOW, this makes no sense to me.

That's the way the mods roll at usmb. That is why it was moved.

Thanks, I do not frequent here enough to know the rules. That would be at my expense. Ok for the moderators to delete my top post here.

But as to your first explanation, i.e. that it was moved because of an unsourced wordpress blogger --- are you serious? Are you telling me that claims made by all the crazies around here (without a legitimate source) that go on endlessly are more credible? IOW, this makes no sense to me.

At least it was not moved to the Flame Zone, Rubber Room or Badlands where some of the crazier moonbats end up. ( I am not calling you a moonbat )

It got moved and if mine get moved so be it because it is their board and they make the rules and I just follow them like a mindless drooling drone...

If they want to move my thread let them, and if I posted it in the incorrect spot they will inform me, and I will not object to it.

Yes, I have a problem with it. But it can be labeled as a very, tiny, tiny, tiny problem.
Ok? Send me a quarter and I will totally forget about it.

Not unlike the liberals around her who consider Benghazi and muslim rapes in Norway to be tiny little matters.

Yes, I have a problem with it. But it can be labeled as a very, tiny, tiny, tiny problem.
Ok? Send me a quarter and I will totally forget about it.

Not unlike the liberals around her who consider Benghazi and muslim rapes in Norway to be tiny little matters.

Will two pints work instead?

th

The appropriate place for a lot of threads is 'Europe', but sadly, like you say, it seems few people frequent that forum so threads just die there. I don't think there are enough Europeans here to keep it alive. On the other hand, current events doesn't specify the USA, so who knows why such threads are moved to the deadzone?

Forum List

Back