All things PINK!

Covering two causes at the same time? :eusa_whistle:

BTW whenever Mrs. H. gives me shit for my lackadaisical lifestyle- booze, tobacco... I remind her that while in her late 50's she's NEVER had a mammogram. Nor a pelvic exam in 18 years. Nor a physical in 15. And there is a history of cancer in her family.

Covering two causes at the same time? :eusa_whistle:

BTW whenever Mrs. H. gives me shit for my lackadaisical lifestyle- booze, tobacco... I remind her that while in her late 50's she's NEVER had a mammogram. Nor a pelvic exam in 18 years. Nor a physical in 15. And there is a history of cancer in her family.

Wear a pink ribbon in October and shame her into getting a mammo at least.

Does this pink top make me look fat?

funny-sexy-fail-sweater-pink-dude.jpg

A plastic plate came slamming down,
My hooter's in a vice!
My skin was stretched and mangled,
From underneath my chin.
My poor boob was being squashed,
To Swedish Pancake thin.
Excruciating pain I felt,
Within it's vice-like grip.
A prisoner in this vicious thing,
My poor defenseless tit!
"Take a deep breath" she said to me,
Who does she think she's kidding?!?
My chest is mashed in her machine,
And woozy I am getting.
"There, that's good," I heard her say,
(The room was slowly swaying.)

That's like getting your tit caught in the wringer.

l.jpg

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. All over the country walks are happening to support breast cancer in all its forms. Support them if you can. If you love breasts post all things PINK!

A simple but powerful statement....

Our mission is simple, to help the internet "go pink for october" in an effort to raise awareness for breast cancer.
Pink for October::

breast-cancer-october_o_1.jpg

I don't look good in pink.

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. All over the country walks are happening to support breast cancer in all its forms. Support them if you can. If you love breasts post all things PINK!

A simple but powerful statement....

Our mission is simple, to help the internet "go pink for october" in an effort to raise awareness for breast cancer.
Pink for October::

breast-cancer-october_o_1.jpg

I don't look good in pink.

sure ya do.

Forum List

Back