All this faux outrage

D

Dim Bulb

Russians did it!
Obama did too little of it!
Clinton did too much of it!
Bannon did it sneakily!
Transgender Moms did something, not clear what!
Black Lives Matter ruined my chance to go to Harvard!

Here I am filling out my taxes and wondering why nobody is talking about Tax Reform. Are we going to get this done or what? The stuff I'm hearing out of DC on this subject is really kind of uninspiring. President Trump has got to come through on this! He's got both houses of Congress, he's got the nuclear option (both of them, really), and there really is no excuse for not getting this done now!

Happy Easter y'all!

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Here I am filling out my taxes and wondering why nobody is talking about Tax Reform. Are we going to get this done or what? The stuff I'm hearing out of DC on this subject is really kind of uninspiring. President Trump has got to come through on this! He's got both houses of Congress, he's got the nuclear option (both of them, really), and there really is no excuse for not getting this done now!

Happy Easter y'all!

Your idea of tax reform might get done. Getting idiots to agree to something that is labeled a tax cut is easy. You'll support anything that meets that simple-minded definition.

Real tax reform is needed. But you'll never support that. You'll be told by billionaires that it's no good and you'll believe them.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!
I am sure Trump will come through for you just as he did on health care and immigration.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!

Your idea of tax reform might get done. Getting idiots to agree to something that is labeled a tax cut is easy. You'll support anything that meets that simple-minded definition.

Real tax reform is needed. But you'll never support that. You'll be told by billionaires that it's no good and you'll believe them.
I'm sorry, do I know you? You seem to know what I think is a good tax reform system and what I will support and who will influence me. Please, enlighten me as to what I will support. Enlighten me as to what I believe "real tax reform" is. Please. I need to be told by others what I think and what to think. Help me out.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!
Happy Easter to you, too! He just needs to wait 'til Congress finishes its Spring Break. I could be wrong, though--I've been hearing the buzz that he is putting healthcare back at the top of the list because it's kind of necessary to get that before his budget will work. That could be an issue.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!

It's been 3 months.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!
Happy Easter to you, too! He just needs to wait 'til Congress finishes its Spring Break. I could be wrong, though--I've been hearing the buzz that he is putting healthcare back at the top of the list because it's kind of necessary to get that before his budget will work. That could be an issue.
Hi OL. I've heard that too, that without the savings from Obamacare comprehensive tax reform can't be supported fiscally. Well I guess we can wait and hope. The Trump puppets around here will tell you that he hasn't had enough time yet, but I don't know, with all three branches of government under control, I myself would move pretty darned fast.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!
Hi OL. I've heard that too, that without the savings from Obamacare comprehensive tax reform can't be supported fiscally. Well I guess we can wait and hope. The Trump puppets around here will tell you that he hasn't had enough time yet, but I don't know, with all three branches of government under control, I myself would move pretty darned fast.
Without fake outrage, Liberals have NOTHING!

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!

They have $1.2 billion wasted on a failed campaign.

She was the most qualified candidate in history who spent the most money of any candidate in history....AND FUCKING LOST. :badgrin:

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!

They have $1.2 billion wasted on a failed campaign.

She was the most qualified candidate in history who spent the most money of any candidate in history....AND FUCKING LOST. :badgrin:
She is a despicable piece of shit!!!

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!

Point of my post

You.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!

I'm sorry, do I know you? You seem to know what I think is a good tax reform system and what I will support and who will influence me. Please, enlighten me as to what I will support. Enlighten me as to what I believe "real tax reform" is. Please. I need to be told by others what I think and what to think. Help me out.

You must think I don't understand English.

Russians did it!
Bannon did it sneakily!

Happy Easter y'all!

You must think I don't understand English.
Not me. I don't know you. So I don't surmise anything about you at all, frankly. You seem to do very well in English.

Forum List

Back