all y'all support the Ludlow amendment: what if Americans voted whether we should go to war or not?!

How could you intimidate a country and get them to change their ways, if they knew you will need
a National Vote to even commence actions against them?

Iran is a great example. We may very well have to hit them with a preemptive strike before they
start something.

I'll certainly vote against rebuilding any nation we destroy. They don't want their country destroyed...
then do what we tell them to do.

I do not believe in the "Mouse that Roared."

At least some on here have some common sense.

Hillary Reveals America’s Nuclear Response Time During The Debate

I'd add have the people who vote yes fund the war. And why stop with allowing the people to vote on war, why not let the people vote on other things regarding government spending.

"It is very important for our Country’s SECURITY that the Senate not vote for the Iran War Powers Resolution. We are doing very well with Iran & this is not the time to show weakness. Americans overwhelmingly support our attack on terrorist Soleimani...If my hands were tied, Iran would have a field day. Sends a very bad signal. The Democrats are only doing this as an attempt to embarrass the GOP. Don’t let it happen!" - Trump just now

Forum List

Back