All You Have To Know About Obama

Did you miss the "religious extremist " part?

Let's be clear: you're OK with . "...website to counter extremism .... stripped of references to Islamist extremism or Islam."

Am I correct???
Silly ass, what is a Islamist extremist if not a religious extremist? You don't like that because that definition also includes some of the nutjobs that claim Christianity as their religion.

Great!

So....inadvertently, you are admitting the truth of what I've posted....and documented.

You're pretty stupid not to understand the import of what you posted....but, don't ever change.

Obama's absolutely the biggest POS on the planet, BAR NONE !

thats how he whipped the Republicans not once, but TWICE !!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Copy and paste all you want, it shows you have no voice of your own.

I showed that you couldn't defend your own posts, didn't I.

You remain simply a suck-up to evil.

Did you? I didnt see that, maybe it was amongst the gigabytes of copy and pasted spam you pollute threads with?

1. Copy and paste is a dodge that the cowardly use to avoid the facts presented.

2. You claimed that one of my posts was based on 'obscrurely worded' polls. I challenged you to document same....you ran and hid.

3. You posted in another missive that there were 'rightwing lies.' And I challenged same...and again you ran off, because you were the liar.

Correct so far?

And, once again, a dolt rushes in to prove this statement:

"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter

Coulter

Aaaaaaaand back to copy and pasting other people's woprds because yoou have none of your own. You could actually be a bot.

Did you? I didnt see that, maybe it was amongst the gigabytes of copy and pasted spam you pollute threads with?

1. Copy and paste is a dodge that the cowardly use to avoid the facts presented.

2. You claimed that one of my posts was based on 'obscrurely worded' polls. I challenged you to document same....you ran and hid.

3. You posted in another missive that there were 'rightwing lies.' And I challenged same...and again you ran off, because you were the liar.

Correct so far?

I doubt you've been right ever.

I'm sure there are liberal copy and past spam sites that refute the right wing copy and paste sites that you spam the board with but I'm not going to depress everyone with another heap of garbage, that's your job.

I did notice in your mountains of drivel a claim that a significant number of British Muslims support ISIS.

That turned out to be a lie. By way of an obscurely worded poll.

No, one in five Muslims does not support Isis

No? Let's take another one.

· 38.6 percent of Western Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified. Gallup(2011).

Shit! And Gallup is a proper organization. Only the link is to an opinion blog about a book that Gallup helped the preparation of and written by someone Elder of Ziyon. Well that's bound to be balanced and fair.

You turbo post so much spam that you think the weight of it makes up for the poor quality of it's source material. You want to know why Obama doesn't want the word ISLAM splashed across anti terrorism literature? Because the feeling of disenfranchisment to the Muslim population is what causes people to turn to radical views. Because if you scream in someone's face long enough then they will start to hate you.

Coulter

Aaaaaaaand back to copy and pasting other people's woprds because yoou have none of your own. You could actually be a bot.

Correct so far?

I'm sure there are liberal copy and past spam sites that refute the right wing copy and paste sites that you spam the board with but I'm not going to depress everyone with another heap of garbage, that's your job.

I did notice in your mountains of drivel a claim that a significant number of British Muslims support ISIS.

· 38.6 percent of Western Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified. Gallup(2011).

Shit! And Gallup is a proper organization. Only the link is to an opinion blog about a book that Gallup helped the preparation of and written by someone Elder of Ziyon. Well that's bound to be balanced and fair.

You turbo post so much spam that you think the weight of it makes up for the poor quality of it's source material. You want to know why Obama doesn't want the word ISLAM splashed across anti terrorism literature? Because the feeling of disenfranchisment to the Muslim population is what causes people to turn to radical views. Because if you scream in someone's face long enough then they will start to hate you.

"I'm sure there are liberal copy and past spam sites that refute the right wing copy and paste sites that you spam the board with but I'm not going to depress everyone with another heap of garbage, that's your job."

And....there we have the Liberal white flag.....

Coulter

Correct so far?

"I'm sure there are liberal copy and past spam sites that refute the right wing copy and paste sites that you spam the board with but I'm not going to depress everyone with another heap of garbage, that's your job."

How is that a white flag you mentalist!?! :biggrin:

I notice you didnt even bother to adress when I pointed out your "facts" were horseshit.

Coulter

Correct so far?

I notice you didnt even bother to adress when I pointed out your "facts" were horseshit.
That's what she does; deflects, dodges and dances to avoid addressing her perfidy! She is a sick puppy!

Coulter

Correct so far?

You pointed out no such thing....and, of course, the vulgarity is one more of those Liberal tells....your anger at your dishonesty revealed.

And,....speaking of dishonesty.....how about you admit that screeching 'cut and paste' is nothing more than a dodge to try to avoid those facts.

Waiting.

Coulter

Correct so far?

That's what she does; deflects, dodges and dances to avoid addressing her perfidy! She is a sick puppy!

Now, haven't I put you in your place often enough, dunce???

Coulter

Correct so far?

You pointed out no such thing....and, of course, the vulgarity is one more of those Liberal tells....your anger at your dishonesty revealed.

And,....speaking of dishonesty.....how about you admit that screeching 'cut and paste' is nothing more than a dodge to try to avoid those facts.

Waiting.

You don't even read what I type do you? You're crazy, and pretending to be offended by my (astounging accurate) use of the word horseshit only adds to that fact. You post lies and claim them as fact and then look at factual sources and call them lies. All to support your warped view of the world. you don't even refer to the spam you post, I wouldnt be suprised if you haven't even read it yourself.

Coulter

Correct so far?

Waiting.

You don't even read what I type do you? You're crazy, and pretending to be offended by my (astounging accurate) use of the word horseshit only adds to that fact. You post lies and claim them as fact and then look at factual sources and call them lies. All to support your warped view of the world. you don't even refer to the spam you post, I wouldnt be suprised if you haven't even read it yourself.

she's a Canadian moaning about American politics ... pay no attention.

Coulter

Correct so far?

Waiting.

"You post lies and claim them as fact..."

Hmmm.....you seem to have forgotten to provide any such examples.

Just as you forgot this:

Want another try?

Waiting.

Why would you lie like that?

I'm an American.

Oh...because you lie...that's what you do.

Waiting.

Just as you forgot this:

Want another try?

You have quoted in your very post where I pointed out the obsurely worded poll. You havent even read it have you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Waiting.

I'm an American.

you're a joke.

:lmao:

Waiting.

Just as you forgot this:

Want another try?

You have quoted in your very post where I pointed out the obsurely worded poll. You havent even read it have you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"obsurely" ????

Do I make you nervous???

Waiting.

Just as you forgot this:

Want another try?

"obsurely"????

Do I make you nervous?

Obscurely...

1. ... not clear or plain; ambiguous, vague, or uncertain: an obscure sentence in the contract. 2. not clear to the understanding; hard to perceive: obscure motivations.
    Obscurely | Define Obscurely at Dictionary.com
    dictionary.reference.com/browse/obscurely
    Dictionary.com

The poll questions were were clear in their meaning....so, any reader will find you to be a liar.

Speaking of which....you posted about "rightwing lies"....yet are unable to come up with any....why is that?

One would conclude that, when you began lying, the Dead Sea was just a bit under the weather.

Waiting.

I'm an American.

you're a joke.

:lmao:

Glad you didn't deny being a liar.

We're clear about that?

Forum List

Back