All You Have To Know About Obama

Yeah, Obama and Clinton do have very close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood. The CAIR organization is run by longtime Muslim Brotherhood supporters. It's clear that Obama and Clinton go out of their way to pander to it. It's a disturbing relationship.

I mean, even Egypt realizes the Brotherhood is a big problem. It's currently exterminating its members. Obama and Clinton tried to force it into power there. But the Egyptians weren't having it. It's time for our Government to end its relationship with the CAIR organization

See post 19.

All you need to know about PoliticalChic is that she guzzles down the piss without even fact checking the claim!

It took me 30 seconds to find this Don't Be A Puppet web site I never heard of before, and to find a list with extremist Islamic terrorist organizations on it.

You can be sure PC will get right back in line to have her piss cup refilled. She never learns.

Remember this?

29.jpg

So......you're what kind of expert????
Yes, all clocks look like that analog old time clock. :lol:

That's why they waited several hours to call the cops, and that's why the cop put it in his car. Because they believed it was a bomb.

My God, you just get dumber and dumber.

This is how you cover up your embarrassment at being caught guzzling piss? You rehash another time you guzzled piss?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

What???

You're no longer an 'expert'????

You got fired from the suitcase bomb expert association?

Probably because you claimed his bomb didn't look like a bomb, huh?
Practically very anti-abortion act of terrorism in this country was committed by a Christian.

He's right though, you are scum.

Anti-abortion violence is wrong, and condemned by everyone. The reality is that it is so rare as to be irrelevant. The Islamic violence that is tacitly supported by the party is not rare, though. Not rare at all.

Islamic organisations condemn islamic extremist violence every single day. No news outlets bother reporting it and so morons believe there is tacit support for it. Oh but the media is all liberal.

Could you possibly be more oblivious?????

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Zogby Poll: Most Americans Want Strengths and Weaknesses of Darwinism Taught In Schools(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

"Still, we need only look to the many polls to affirm the alarmingly high percentages of Muslims (hundreds-of-millions in number) who seek, through the most violent means imaginable, Islamic world domination. Again, here are but a few:

· 83 percent of Palestinian Muslims, 62 percent of Jordanians and 61 percent of Egyptians approve of jihadist attacks on Americans. World Public Opinion Poll(2009).

· 1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half their total population. ICM (Mirror)Poll 2015.

· Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians. Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research(2015).

· 38.6 percent of Western Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified. Gallup(2011).

· 45 percent of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam.” BBC Radio(2015).

· 38 percent of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (Forty-three percent disagree.) The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· One-third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam. Center for Social Cohesion(Wikileaks cable).

· 78 percent of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons. NOP Research.

· 80 percent of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with holy war against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters. Motivaction Survey(2014).

· Nearly one-third of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable. The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 68 percent of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam. NOP Research.

· 51 percent of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Shariah courts rather than courts of the United States (only 39 percent disagree).The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 81 percent of Muslim respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS). Al-Jazeerapoll (2015).

Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and the moderate Muslim: Even as we hear of the occasional sighting, most reasonable people remain skeptical as to whether, in reality, these mysterious creatures even exist."
Matt Barber - Myth of the ‘Moderate Muslim’

Lots of hate fuelled propaganda is still hate fuelled propaganda. Whenever a major news outlet runs this shit it always gets shot down in flames when the light of proper journalistic scrutiny gets turned on it. Believe this tissue of lies all you like but just remember this, 1 in 6 people on this planet is Muslim if all their asses wanted your hate mongering hide up on a wall they'd have had it a long time ago.

So....your definition of facts is 'propaganda'?

Thanks for answering my rhetorical query...'could you be more oblivious.'

When I see posts like yours, I'm reminded of a telling passage in Katherine Ann Porter's "Ship of Fools."
The Jewish passenger is discussing the rise of the Nazis....and says "There are over six million Jews in Germany. .... are they going to do, try to kill all the Jews in Europe" as if this is unthinkable.

You. pretty much in the same category: eyes firmly closed.

Your definition of propaganda is facts. Cherry picked obscurely worded polls, internet trolled studies and hate blogs presented as unbiased fact. I'm reminded of the gawping german at the Nurnberg rally who muttered "Yes, they do take all our money, they're responsible for our country having been in a mess"

See post 19.

All you need to know about PoliticalChic is that she guzzles down the piss without even fact checking the claim!

It took me 30 seconds to find this Don't Be A Puppet web site I never heard of before, and to find a list with extremist Islamic terrorist organizations on it.

You can be sure PC will get right back in line to have her piss cup refilled. She never learns.

Remember this?

29.jpg

Who gives a shit about the damn clock, Chica? The picture on the left is a stinking clock, and I could see that myself from the picture I saw online back when. I have a little experience with clocks myself you might say! The one on the right...who fucking knows based on that shitty picture or really cares? It looks like a Hollywood prop to me (Ohhhh, do I cut the red or the blue wire to save the planet.)!

You are the only damn person that "cares", but simply to dodge, deflect and divert the discussion from your stupid and ill advised OP, you idiot. This is a failed thread but you don't have the integrity to admit your errors, but rather just continue to heap more bullshit on top of the crap you've already dumped! You've got a huge L tattooed on your forehead, Chica but you're too damn stupid to try and do anything about getting rid of it, and that is the mark of a truly dysfunctional pathological liar you have displayed yourself to be.

When Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. Since then, it has increased $7,514,567,086,650.22
Please itemize Obama's spending of $7T.

Just the big stuff. Here - I'll help you out:

Stimulus: $750B

You tell me the other $6 trillion, $250 billion.

When you're done, please read in the Constitution where it says that all monies originate in the House.

Who has controlled the House since January, 2011?

You still suck at this, and that's why once again I'm kicking your ass up and down the forum.

What???

It most obviously didn't look like a bomb. They didn't evacuate the school. They waited hours to call the police. The cop put the kid and the clock in his car.

It can't be helped you are too retarded to realize these facts make it blazingly obvious that all concerned knew it was not a bomb.

It can't be helped you are so retarded you bleev posting a photo of an analog clock somehow proves a digital clock looks like a bomb.

They didn't evacuate the school.

They didn't call the cops for hours.

The cop put the clock in his car.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
You just keep on guzzling the piss, PC.

This here Eff Bee Eye web site has not muslims on it, I tells ya!

Hey, don't bother to spend 30 seconds to check the web site and see for yourself, like I did. Just guzzle that piss straight down, PC.

Goddam. You really do never learn.

When Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. Since then, it has increased $7,514,567,086,650.22

When you're done, please read in the Constitution where it says that all monies originate in the House.

You still suck at this, and that's why once again I'm kicking your ass up and down the forum.

You know, I'm think that PoliticalChic is either a shoe in for my new secretary with typing speed like that or that they might just be copy and pasting from www.rightwingliesandmisinformation.com

Islamic organisations condemn islamic extremist violence every single day. No news outlets bother reporting it and so morons believe there is tacit support for it. Oh but the media is all liberal.

You are Muslim and in the UK, correct?

Muslim organizations may occasionally condemn violence in general terms. But condemning the use of violence to convert or gain submission would violate the Koran, so this will not happen.

Incorrect on both counts. Christened at birth, agnostic by choice and living in mainland europe. However if you look you will see that the Muslim council of Britain condemns all Islamic terror attacks
1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%
You don't know why this happened?

What was the state of the economy when Obama was inaugurated?

So.....you didn't want to quote this one?
13. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted)median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.

Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

Nor this one?

52. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "...annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama’s Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. "....first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

And, don't you want to peruse a similar list of his foreign policy accomplishments????

It's clear that the only persons more incompetent than Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) are his voters.

Raise your paw.

2eolll2.jpg

Apparently, PC bleevs Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, Hizballah, and ISIL/ISIS are not Islamic extremist organizations!

See post 19.

Remember this?

29.jpg

Yes, all clocks look like that analog old time clock. :lol:

That's why they waited several hours to call the cops, and that's why the cop put it in his car. Because they believed it was a bomb.

My God, you just get dumber and dumber.

This is how you cover up your embarrassment at being caught guzzling piss? You rehash another time you guzzled piss?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

What???

He's right though, you are scum.

Anti-abortion violence is wrong, and condemned by everyone. The reality is that it is so rare as to be irrelevant. The Islamic violence that is tacitly supported by the party is not rare, though. Not rare at all.

Could you possibly be more oblivious?????

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Zogby Poll: Most Americans Want Strengths and Weaknesses of Darwinism Taught In Schools(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

"Still, we need only look to the many polls to affirm the alarmingly high percentages of Muslims (hundreds-of-millions in number) who seek, through the most violent means imaginable, Islamic world domination. Again, here are but a few:

· 83 percent of Palestinian Muslims, 62 percent of Jordanians and 61 percent of Egyptians approve of jihadist attacks on Americans. World Public Opinion Poll(2009).

· 1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half their total population. ICM (Mirror)Poll 2015.

· Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians. Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research(2015).

· 38.6 percent of Western Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified. Gallup(2011).

· 45 percent of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam.” BBC Radio(2015).

· 38 percent of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (Forty-three percent disagree.) The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· One-third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam. Center for Social Cohesion(Wikileaks cable).

· 78 percent of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons. NOP Research.

· 80 percent of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with holy war against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters. Motivaction Survey(2014).

· Nearly one-third of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable. The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 68 percent of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam. NOP Research.

· 51 percent of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Shariah courts rather than courts of the United States (only 39 percent disagree).The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 81 percent of Muslim respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS). Al-Jazeerapoll (2015).

Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and the moderate Muslim: Even as we hear of the occasional sighting, most reasonable people remain skeptical as to whether, in reality, these mysterious creatures even exist."

Lots of hate fuelled propaganda is still hate fuelled propaganda. Whenever a major news outlet runs this shit it always gets shot down in flames when the light of proper journalistic scrutiny gets turned on it. Believe this tissue of lies all you like but just remember this, 1 in 6 people on this planet is Muslim if all their asses wanted your hate mongering hide up on a wall they'd have had it a long time ago.

So....your definition of facts is 'propaganda'?

Thanks for answering my rhetorical query...'could you be more oblivious.'

When I see posts like yours, I'm reminded of a telling passage in Katherine Ann Porter's "Ship of Fools."
The Jewish passenger is discussing the rise of the Nazis....and says "There are over six million Jews in Germany. .... are they going to do, try to kill all the Jews in Europe" as if this is unthinkable.

You. pretty much in the same category: eyes firmly closed.

Your definition of propaganda is facts. Cherry picked obscurely worded polls, internet trolled studies and hate blogs presented as unbiased fact. I'm reminded of the gawping german at the Nurnberg rally who muttered "Yes, they do take all our money, they're responsible for our country having been in a mess"

"Cherry picked obscurely worded polls,...."

Can you point out what wording you find obscure?

*much more here:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

Still, we need only look to the many pollsto affirm the alarmingly high percentages of Muslims (hundreds-of-millions in number) who seek, through the most violent means imaginable, Islamic world domination. Again, here are but a few:

Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and the moderate Muslim: Even as we hear of the occasional sighting, most reasonable people remain skeptical as to whether, in reality, these mysterious creatures even exist.

How fucking hilarious in a topic about Don't Be A Puppet, we find PoliticalChic is one?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you want to see those fifty- odd examples of Obama's failures again?

All linked, sourced, and from publications left, right and center????

Still don't want to see his foreign policy 'accomplishments'????

Obama's a loser- big time.

Just not as big time as you are.

You know, I'm think that PoliticalChic is either a shoe in for my new secretary with typing speed like that or that they might just be copy and pasting from www.rightwingliesandmisinformation.com

Since you can't back up your claim of 'obscurely worded polls.' perhaps you can provide any "right wing lies."

But condemning the use of violence to convert or gain submission would violate the Koran

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh look, another leftist who is a liar for Allah...

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Deutoronomy 17: If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

#notinmyname

Muslims Are Speaking Out Against ISIS To Say: You Do Not Represent Us

Filming British Muslims' fight against extremism

Indian Muslims against Terrorism

Not in the Name of Islam? (Muslims Rally against Terrorism in Detroit)

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.

PoliticalChic parroted an entirely bogus claim about the FBI's Don't Be A Puppet web site. A claim which is unequivocally false, as shown on the very first page of this topic by me in post 19, thus ironically demonstrating she is a puppet.

Everything which follows is a wall of bullshit in an attempt to cover up her colossal embarrassment at having once again being taken in by her own stupidity.

2eolll2.jpg

Forum List

Back