Allah Akbar

Allah is Arabic for God. So if a Christian Arabic speaking person attacked someone, wouldn't they say "Allah Akbar"
NO, Allah is Arabic for THEIR god. It is never translated Jehovah or YHVH (Yahweh). They are NOT the same god.

It is a BATTLE CRY against followers of, who they believe, FALSE GODS

4 armed Military members and the best they can do is WOUND the attacker? What, didn't they have their surrender flags on them?

They'll be acclaimed heroes, but I'd like to think that four US Military or Police personnel in the same situation would have resulted in a DEAD Egyptian.
Maybe they didn't want to kill him but just wound and then arrest the terrorist :dunno:

I think they're aiming a bit low. I know the French love their food but they need to move their shots up a few inches. Good for them none-the-less. Though seriously WTF was this idiot thinking attacking soldiers - that's new.
It's not new in Europe. There have been many attempts outside barracks in terms of attacks and kidnaps. Fusilier Lee Rigby was hacked to death in the street in broad daylight by two Islamist scumbags:
View attachment 110559

One witness to his murder could not cope with what he witnessed and went on to commit suicide. Another is left with such severe PTSD she no longer works or leaves the house.

Here are the Islamic scumbags;

View attachment 110561

Murder of Lee Rigby - Wikipedia
Poor boy :( RIP
I hope they will spend 30 years in prison :sad:

According to the article they told him he couldn't take his packages into the shopping area and that is when he attacked one of them with a machete.
I think they're aiming a bit low. I know the French love their food but they need to move their shots up a few inches. Good for them none-the-less. Though seriously WTF was this idiot thinking attacking soldiers - that's new.

Last edited:
Look at this other story I found listed there-
German Islamists come to BLOWS in row over who is more RADICAL
German Islamists come to BLOWS in row over who is more RADICAL

A converted Islamist-
Pierre Vogel, a 38-year-old who converted to Islam in 2001, is considered one of the country’s most prominent Islamist preachers.

The Salafist preacher, who insists on being called Abu Hamza, is a former professional boxer with an undefeated record.

However, his latest fight has taken place outside the ring, when he and Sabri ben-Abda came to blows in a car.

The fight began after ben-Abda allegedly said he was a ‘true devotee’ and his former best friend Vogel was no longer radical enough.

In the aftermath a violent scuffle broke out between the pair, according to reports.

Let them fight and take each other out.

I don't think we'd get a heck of a lot of information from these... sheep. I mean they're just pawns, if they had contact, 99% it's digital info and there's a trail that can be followed regardless of if they're dead or not.

I'd agree, maybe it's different in Europe. (~whispers~ Their 'police' are kind of pussies from what I've seen.)

I'd agree, maybe it's different in Europe. (~whispers~ Their 'police' are kind of pussies from what I've seen.)

My gurss..... he reached for his white flag and Accidentally Discharged the gun. Scary that a military member would do that, but hey, as you said, it's Europe.

Allah is Arabic for God. So if a Christian Arabic speaking person attacked someone, wouldn't they say "Allah Akbar"
NO, Allah is Arabic for THEIR god. It is never translated Jehovah or YHVH (Yahweh). They are NOT the same god.

It is a BATTLE CRY against followers of, who they believe, FALSE GODS
No, it is not. the word "god" in Arabic is Allah.

And really, Christians hear run around saying "Yahweh bless you".

Media outlets routinely mangle the true meaning of “Allahu akbar,” the ubiquitous battle cry of Islamic jihadists as they commit mass murder.
The war-cry is mistranslated in the Western media as “God is great.” But the actual meaning is “Allah is greater,” meaning Allah Is Greater Than Your God or Government.

It is the aggressive declaration that Allah and Islam are dominant over every other form of government, religion, law or ethic, which is why Islamic jihadists in the midst of killing infidels so often shout it.

'Allahu Akbar': It Means Almost Everything -- Except What The Establishment Media Says

I have noticed the media promoting a new twist on the arabic phrase of Allah Akbar.......instead of repeating what the terrorist said before attacking aka 'allah akbar' the media says and 'the terrorist repeated a arabic phrase which means God is Great'....what is the spin you ask? They are trying to leave the impression that the muslim deity is the same as the Christian deity....thus equating Christian Believers with muslim terrorists....thus trying to claim that Christianity is just as guilty as muslims that committ terrorism because (their logic) all religion is to blame....that is just another aspect of the liberal narrative....equating Christians with muslim terrorists.

George Bush added to the coinfusion when he stated....for politically correct reasons...that "muslims and Christians worship the same god."

The truth of the matter: Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back