'Allah ordered' child beheading, nanny says in Moscow court

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
WTF ?!! Yeah, I would say beheading a child is a pretty "serious crime" !

Investigator Olga Lapteva, who was clearly emotional, told the court that Bobokulova was suspected of committing an "extremely serious crime" and that she should face "a mandatory prison sentence of considerably more than three years."

Moscow (AFP) - A nanny accused of decapitating a young girl in her care then walking through the street brandishing the head, on Wednesday said "Allah ordered" the killing as she appeared at a Moscow court.

Suspect Gyulchekhra Bobokulova from Muslim-majority Uzbekistan -- whom the press have dubbed "the bloody nanny" -- was detained on Monday as she was waving the child's severed head outside a Moscow metro station. She was sent for psychiatric examinations.

"It was what Allah ordered," the 38-year-old told journalists as she was brought into the district court to have her arrest confirmed and extended.

Speaking in broken Russian from the suspect's cage, Bobokulova said: "Allah is sending a second prophet to give news of peace" and also complained that she was "hungry", had not been fed and would "die in a week".

'Allah ordered' child beheading, nanny says in Moscow court

These Muslims, adored by Libtards nationwide --- nothing but peaceloving assholes.
Eh, tards?

This woman sounds like she's mentally ill.

So how is that any different than Andrea Yates drowning her five kids because Jesus said so?

This is true. This instance is certainly born more out of mental illness than religious fanaticism.
She is clearly and horribly insane...I do wonder how the parents did not recognize it. Not that they would dream of this happening, but usually you can pick up on crazy people. They are not that hard to pick out when they are THIS nuts.

The difference? Well, this particular woman who you are attempting to defend, beheaded a baby in the name of Allah, then paraded the head in the streets of Moscow.
That help, short-dick?

And Andrea Yates drowned five kids in the name of Jesus. Probably because her husband kept knocking her up for Jesus after her doctors explicitly warned his dumb bible-thumping ass that she was suffering severe post partum depression.

But you keep pretending their magic sky fairy is worse than your magic sky fairy.

This is true. This instance is certainly born more out of mental illness than religious fanaticism.
She is clearly and horribly insane...I do wonder how the parents did not recognize it. Not that they would dream of this happening, but usually you can pick up on crazy people. They are not that hard to pick out when they are THIS nuts.

Nice to see some people have a sense of perspective.

The difference? Well, this particular woman who you are attempting to defend, beheaded a baby in the name of Allah, then paraded the head in the streets of Moscow.
That help, short-dick?

And Andrea Yates drowned five kids in the name of Jesus. Probably because her husband kept knocking her up for Jesus after her doctors explicitly warned his dumb bible-thumping ass that she was suffering severe post partum depression.

But you keep pretending their magic sky fairy is worse than your magic sky fairy.

Yes, stupid - I heard what you said about Andrea Yates - twice, in your attempt to defend the woman decapitating the baby in Moscow
Got it!
You asked for the difference.
I provided the difference.
You continue to blather on...
Is there something else you need, idiot?

Yes, stupid - I heard what you said about Andrea Yates - twice, in your attempt to defend the woman decapitating the baby in Moscow
Got it!

He didn't defend her. He simply stated her act was because she is insane, not an act of a sane person regardless of what religion.
This isn't about religion. This is a super unfortunate incident that is not new.

Got it!

Except it wasn't a difference, it was a contrast.. Details varied changed, but the overall incidents are the same. Crazy woman kills a child, blames an imaginary fairy in the sky.

It tells me we shouldn't leave children in the care of crazy people, no matter what imaginary fairy in the sky they believe in.

Special thanks to Joe, for supplying today's useful "But, but, butttttttt, Christians !!!!!!" segment.

well, it is useful in putting things INTO PERSPECTIVE.

I have no use for Christianity or Islam. The human race will be truly advanced when we all stop believing in magic fairies in the sky.

But we will always have crazy people who kill for no reason OTHER than they are crazy.

Except it wasn't a difference, it was a contrast.. Details varied changed, but the overall incidents are the same. Crazy woman kills a child, blames an imaginary fairy in the sky.

It tells me we shouldn't leave children in the care of crazy people, no matter what imaginary fairy in the sky they believe in.

Oh fucking horseshit.
You wasted no time in seizing the opportunity to defend the filthy Muslim and your lord and savior Allah, and use a Christian example as a contrast.
You're a Muslim-loving idiot.
Put on your burka and grenade belt and make yourself useful, idiot.

These Muslims, adored by Libtards nationwide --- nothing but peaceloving assholes.
Eh, tards?

When you're done using this child's severed head as a political soccer ball could you please return it to the family?

That being said, this women is a monster and I hope she fries.

We need to "Ned Beatty" the Muslim world, Deliverance style.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1456926948.862745.jpg

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1456926966.730906.jpg

That help, short-dick?

You have no sense whatsoever idiot.

Forum List

Back