'Allah ordered' child beheading, nanny says in Moscow court

post up a link of christians drowning people. I can post up beheadings. So can you post up one group drowning folks?
ISIS 'beheads teenage boys for listening to pop music and missing Friday prayers' - Times of India

your turn.
The Free Lance-Star - Google News Archive Search
what is that, it isn't a group it's the mother you already referred to. i said group. i see you still walk with the stupid bug in ya.

You just can't shake free of stupid
The Christians haven't used drownings recently. Like this woman, just beheading people (or forced conversions, torture, etc.) was easier. Odd eh, for an actual religion of peace which Islam is not. It is a faith that kills its enemies, it doesn't pray for them or turn the other cheek. Your kind of thing actually.
so really no information to cite that would show the woman in Houston followed any christian belief. I didn't think you would present any. Thanks for playing again and enjoy stupid, it's obvious you like it.
Maybe her children were disobedient?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
so still nothing, keep trying, but I know how you like stupid and use it frequently.

what is that, it isn't a group it's the mother you already referred to. i said group. i see you still walk with the stupid bug in ya.

The Christians haven't used drownings recently. Like this woman, just beheading people (or forced conversions, torture, etc.) was easier. Odd eh, for an actual religion of peace which Islam is not. It is a faith that kills its enemies, it doesn't pray for them or turn the other cheek. Your kind of thing actually.
so really no information to cite that would show the woman in Houston followed any christian belief. I didn't think you would present any. Thanks for playing again and enjoy stupid, it's obvious you like it.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
so still nothing, keep trying, but I know how you like stupid and use it frequently.
Do tell? Are the Christians allowed to stone their disobedient children? The above says so, correct?

WTF ?!! Yeah, I would say beheading a child is a pretty "serious crime" !

Investigator Olga Lapteva, who was clearly emotional, told the court that Bobokulova was suspected of committing an "extremely serious crime" and that she should face "a mandatory prison sentence of considerably more than three years."

Moscow (AFP) - A nanny accused of decapitating a young girl in her care then walking through the street brandishing the head, on Wednesday said "Allah ordered" the killing as she appeared at a Moscow court.

Suspect Gyulchekhra Bobokulova from Muslim-majority Uzbekistan -- whom the press have dubbed "the bloody nanny" -- was detained on Monday as she was waving the child's severed head outside a Moscow metro station. She was sent for psychiatric examinations.

"It was what Allah ordered," the 38-year-old told journalists as she was brought into the district court to have her arrest confirmed and extended.

Speaking in broken Russian from the suspect's cage, Bobokulova said: "Allah is sending a second prophet to give news of peace" and also complained that she was "hungry", had not been fed and would "die in a week".

Thank goodness that God never ordered children to be murdered in the Bible.
He didn't but when you are blind, deaf and ignorant you won't understand the absolute commands including "Thou shall not kill".

Was that commandment given before or after the slaughter of the Amalekites down to children and infants in their cribs? Or the slaughter of 'every living thing' in Jericho?
which commandment was that one?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

Do tell? Are the Christians allowed to stone their disobedient children? The above says so, correct?
maybe back in Christ time, not sure, wasn't around then.

Investigator Olga Lapteva, who was clearly emotional, told the court that Bobokulova was suspected of committing an "extremely serious crime" and that she should face "a mandatory prison sentence of considerably more than three years."

Moscow (AFP) - A nanny accused of decapitating a young girl in her care then walking through the street brandishing the head, on Wednesday said "Allah ordered" the killing as she appeared at a Moscow court.

Suspect Gyulchekhra Bobokulova from Muslim-majority Uzbekistan -- whom the press have dubbed "the bloody nanny" -- was detained on Monday as she was waving the child's severed head outside a Moscow metro station. She was sent for psychiatric examinations.

"It was what Allah ordered," the 38-year-old told journalists as she was brought into the district court to have her arrest confirmed and extended.

Speaking in broken Russian from the suspect's cage, Bobokulova said: "Allah is sending a second prophet to give news of peace" and also complained that she was "hungry", had not been fed and would "die in a week".

He didn't but when you are blind, deaf and ignorant you won't understand the absolute commands including "Thou shall not kill".

Was that commandment given before or after the slaughter of the Amalekites down to children and infants in their cribs? Or the slaughter of 'every living thing' in Jericho?
"Thou shall not kill".

"Thou shall not kill".
when was it given? why do you all always make things so complicated for yourselves. I swear to god.

fk, they made a movie of it and yet you can't figure it out.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

I see. So, since you weren't around when the Bible was written you're therefore not sure of anything it said to do or whether they actually did that then?

Tell me, if they did that then should we be doing that now?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

I see. So, since you weren't around when the Bible was written you're therefore not sure of anything it said to do or whether they actually did that then?

no, I was looking for references in today's world, like I did. But I get it, you're too stupid to post something current cause you don't have anything to post up current. Got it.

"Thou shall not kill".
when was it given? why do you all always make things so complicated for yourselves. I swear to god.

Well, we have killing before then, and killing after then so, how do you explain that? Slaughters before and slaughters after. Do tell?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

no, I was looking for references in today's world, like I did. But I get it, you're too stupid to post something current cause you don't have anything to post up current. Got it.
Okay, I'll make it simple for you. If the Bible tells you to do something, are you correct in ignoring that?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

BTW, they most likely did many things before the commandments were handed down. But you go for it, it's your current timeframe I guess. Not sure what it has to do with what I posted, but again goes to show all reading in here how you love your stupid and stick to your stupid daily in here.

"Thou shall not kill".

Well, we have killing before then, and killing after then so, how do you explain that? Slaughters before and slaughters after. Do tell?
yep, there were kings and queens and dictators and all that. yep, still not current. please continue with your stupid.

Okay, how about this one: Are Christians, according to the Bible, allowed to kill, yes or no?

Okay, I'll make it simple for you. If the Bible tells you to do something, are you correct in ignoring that?
I don't follow the bible cause I've not ever read from front to back. So, I'm sure there are many things I haven't learned about. The ones I keep close are the main 10 commandments. But thanks for playing.

"Thou shall not kill".

yep, there were kings and queens and dictators and all that. yep, still not current. please continue with your stupid.
Seems you don't know whether one should obey the Ten Commandments or not? Or able to denounce Christian who slaughtered people? Jews and Muslims are allowed to do that by the way. God even helps, according to their Holy book.

If you have an Amalekite within in you then you are the one responsible to slay it. If that portion of Jericho within you has anything alive within it you are also responsible to slay it.

"Thou shall not kill".

Seems you don't know whether one should obey the Ten Commandments or not? Or able to denounce Christian who slaughtered people? Jews and Muslims are allowed to do that by the way. God even helps, according to their Holy book.
been many a war that young men, women and children have been killed in. Yep, there are options that allow killing, I understand that option is difficult for you cause you got to get that stupid thing that in you out of the way in order to absorb things. I get it.

Forum List

Back