Alleged shoplifter killed at WalMart

Not being overly concerned by the death of a thief is not the same as wanting him dead without a trial... Why don't you fucking try being honest just once.

This guy be honest?.....he is a crybaby.....no one wanted him on the team in gym class.....he was made fun of at school by the so called special kids.....thats why he whines with every post......

Gawd, "hairy", obsess much?

Why so many posts about me? STILL fixated on me, aren't you?

And, WHY do you want to throw out the constitution and/or local laws and kill this guy without a trial?

Poor baby. Because it makes you feel like the big man you aren't.

I say, try him, let a jury of his peers decide. AND, let a jury decide whether or not WalMart and the employees are guilty of assault and murder/manslaughter.

i follow guys like you around because your posts are fun to read.....and after words i get to call you a whiny little fuck......anymore questions?....:eusa_eh:

For those who didn't notice, the rabid rw's want this guy killed without a trial.

Have a nice day.

A trial isn't warranted in every case. The guy was caught stealing, his death was unintended consequence of HIS actions.

No, his death was the consequence of a mall-cop who wanted to be a tough guy. The mall cop should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Care to provide evidence to back your claim?

I love a story with a happy ending.

We don't know why the shoplifter died, except that he's not going to shoplift anymore. He experienced the consequences of his actions.

I bet he died because the idiot who put him in a head lock choked him to death.

No evidence of that either, or perhaps you can link us to the report that says that.

Its an assumption. The guy was in a headlock, he died.

We don't know why the shoplifter died, except that he's not going to shoplift anymore. He experienced the consequences of his actions.

What if it was your sister doing the shoplifting? or your wife?

would you still have the same ignorant opinion?

Is that the best you can do? Create a strawman?

When did you stop beating your wife?

Well except it isn't.

Kleptomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of the reason we have laws in this country is to prevent this sort of thing from happening, by the way.

Not every "crime" warrants the death penalty.

nola is the real idiot, tn can't spell, meister is right but katzenbitch gets first prize for being the real hack and for not disappointing me.

According to him/her/it, shoplifting a couple of hundred dollars worth of China shit from the rw shopping mecca carries the death sentence.

Of all the really sick and sad rw's on this board, katzen is the bottom feeder, beating out Stephanie and willow.

LOL...so now WalMart is a right wing shopping mecca? Just curious how you describe it for left wing folks who also shop there? Or, are you actually implying they don't? The class anxiously awaits your informed response.

I don't have a sister and since I'm not a lesbian I'd have to be my own wife.

My opinion would not change. It is the consequences of the individual's own behavior. All in all, this particular shoplifter was a long time criminal who was in an out of prison for shoplifting and drug charges. He got exactly what he deserved, except he should have gotten it sooner.

Police: Man killed at DeKalb Co. Walmart was serial shoplifter - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Vidal Cornelius Calloway had been arrested in DeKalb County multiple times for crimes ranging from shoplifting to drug charges.

Records show Calloway was in and out of jail at least 16 times since 1996.

The correct question to ask is really how would I feel if my family member was nothing more than a lowlife, scum, drug addict. I would be ashamed of being related to such a bucket of pus, then relieved that he wouldn't be committing any more crimes.

Hi, you have received -1295 reputation points from mal.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Idiot... Welcome back DT!

Regards,
mal

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol::lol:More religious holiday spirit. The gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Hi, you have received -936 reputation points from Quantum Windbag.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
whining about neg reps

Regards,
Quantum Windbag

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol::lol::lol: Gotta care first.

There are 112 Bangladesh garment workers that won't making clothing for WalMart anymore either. What was their crime?

They won't be making clothing for Kohls, JC Penney, Sears, H&M or a bunch of others either. If you don't want clothing made in a foreign factory perhaps you should consider nudity as a lifestyle.

Well except it isn't.

Kleptomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of the reason we have laws in this country is to prevent this sort of thing from happening, by the way.

Not every "crime" warrants the death penalty.

Yes it is a strawman you moron. Stay on the topic and don't create strawman arguments.

Damn you liberals are s a stupid lot!

This particular piece of crap didn't get the death penalty. He died in the commission of a crime.

Forum List

Back