Allen Weisselberg is no longer being represented by Trump's attorneys. Weisselberg might have cut a deal with DA Bragg & is cooperating against Trump

Why would anyone believe an admitted and convicted felon? Besides, he has nothing to gain now, he's already in jail and will be getting out soon.

When all is said and done, the very worst he can be harmed by this is negligible. If they manage to cobble together a campaign finance offense, big WHOOP. The people out there that have focused substantial parts of their lives with trying to destroy Trump, are sad and pathetic. It really is a form of obsession now.
Ask yourself this question and be honest in answering it:
Have you ever before known of millions of Americans who have developed an actual loathing and fear of this man, even though they've never met him, never will, and have never been personally harmed by him in any way?

This is a cultural phenomenon that was totally created by media. I think that should give thinking people, pause. If a corporate entity decided they wanted to destroy some individual or group, what could stop them? Yeah, it's okay because - Trump... but as Stephen King once opined "it stops being funny, when it starts being YOU"

Why would anyone believe an admitted and convicted felon? Besides, he has nothing to gain now, he's already in jail and will be getting out soon.
Nobody should believe anything he says unless it can be verified. I doubt that will be a big problem.

Why? The crazy surrounding the Trump obsessed cannot be explained rationally. As for credible witnesses, they BEGAN this charade with Michael Cohen. The whole thing reeks of desperation and when it's done, Bragg is going to be seen as pathetic in the extreme. But it won't matter, they're guaranteed to shift gears and slide right into the next round of stupid.

Nobody should believe anything he says unless it can be verified. I doubt that will be a big problem.
What do you imagine he'd know that could convict Trump? Maybe I misunderstood but isn't this whole saga about trying to nail Orange Man Bad for basically using his lawyer to execute an NDA with some whore he didn't want to bother with while he was running for office? Seriously... there is what amounts to a slush fund in Congress to pay out bribes to shut people up who want to go public about the same kind of embarrassing crap.
Admit it, it's just one more shot at trying to cause him to lose support. You'd think that after watching him gain support after every attack, they'd twig to the reality and just get out of his way. If you guys were honest at all, you'd admit that they won't ever stop because he scares the HELL OUT OF THEM.

What do you imagine he'd know that could convict Trump? Maybe I misunderstood but isn't this whole saga about trying to nail Orange Man Bad for basically using his lawyer to execute an NDA with some whore he didn't want to bother with while he was running for office? Seriously... there is what amounts to a slush fund in Congress to pay out bribes to shut people up who want to go public about the same kind of embarrassing crap.
Admit it, it's just one more shot at trying to cause him to lose support. You'd think that after watching him gain support after every attack, they'd twig to the reality and just get out of his way. If you guys were honest at all, you'd admit that they won't ever stop because he scares the HELL OUT OF THEM.
For someone who is continually gaining support, he sure gets his ass kicked pretty often,.

Why? The crazy surrounding the Trump obsessed cannot be explained rationally. As for credible witnesses, they BEGAN this charade with Michael Cohen. The whole thing reeks of desperation and when it's done, Bragg is going to be seen as pathetic in the extreme. But it won't matter, they're guaranteed to shift gears and slide right into the next round of stupid.
If Trump is indicted guess who he's going to finger? Weisselberg. Me thinks prosecutors have put that bug in good old Al's ear as he rots in one of the most hellish jails in the country & as he sees that orange combover sweathog living large on that golf course of his in sunny Florida.

Trump is sweating bullets the size of one of those golf balls that he drives on the front & back nine of his golf course in sunny Florida as good old Al rots in jail thinking of his old buddy Trump living like King Lear.

If prosecutors get to Weiselberg Trump will do the perp walk & he knows it. If Weiselberg doesn't nail Trump's ass, Pence, Meadows, Scavino & a few others of Trump's former W.H. ratpack will do it for him. His EP claim will go NOWHERE.

BYE BYE.

This is probably involving the civil lawsuit in Manhattan and since that involves Trump and his organization thus explaining why he is no longer represented by Trump attorneys.

Lol, Biden has lied his entire life. The other day he worried more about chocolate chip ice-cream, than the people killed in Nashville.

Are you that loony?
Yes, he is. These people made up things to get him for, Russian collusion. With a willing media and unlimited resources and money. Failed to come up with anything. Lol, and their still trying.

There is no case the DA is full of partisan shit who already failed to convince the Grand Jury now they delay a month, but it will just dry up since there is NO case at all.

Forum List

Back