Allow me to introduce you to the FIRST Black Governor of Texas

IMO the more Conservative Black voices we can have in government, the better. This is country is being torn apart with this BLM-CRT-Woke insanity.

I agree.

But, how many so called "Conservatives" have been elected only to prove themselves to be turn coat?

Dumbass ....

It's the Left that will not stop talking about skin color.

Not normal thinking Americans.

The potential for first Black American to Govern the Great State of Texas is very relevant.
Ya’ll are walking a very slippery slope….Be careful, this all sounds like some Mexicrat shit to me.
”We need __________ because of their skin color.”

I tried to find a point on which I disagree. Dude had it all the way down to the wire. He knows the fuck of which he speaks (perfect grammar for "knows what the fuck he's talking about).

Listen to his discussion about federal law versus state rights and state powers versus enumerated powers. And that is a person who knows the material he's talking about, and is able to boil it down and articulate it on the fly.

:bow3:

Man crush.
You mean the war criminal carpet bagger who lost his district in Florida and has moved to easier marks in Texas?

I tried to find a point on which I disagree. Dude had it all the way down to the wire. He knows the fuck of which he speaks (perfect grammar for "knows what the fuck he's talking about).

Listen to his discussion about federal law versus state rights and state powers versus enumerated powers. And that is a person who knows the material he's talking about, and is able to boil it down and articulate it on the fly.

Man crush.
Here we go again first and foremost the use of “black” to somehow legitimize the belief that the color of a persons skin supersedes the quality of ones character and God given natural ability. Really? So freaking sad.

Ya’ll are walking a very slippery slope….Be careful, this all sounds like some Mexicrat shit to me.
”We need __________ because of their skin color.”
Are you saying skin color determines whether one can be Conservative or not?

Are you saying skin color determines whether one can be Conservative or not?
Not sure how you arrived at that based on what I posted.
What I am saying is; Democrats say...."We need this person for his/her skin color" whereas Republicans have always said..."We need this person for his/her ability and qualifications."
Be careful.

Man crush.
I don't give a fuck what color, race or anything else someone is. It he/she competent ? If not. Shoot the fucker,
It's are banned. He or she ? Kill the rest.

Forum List

Back