Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

The FCC laws in place disagree with you. and its not like you would be regulating their fee structure.
No, there aren’t. You think there are because you don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Twitter and Facebook cannot be considered utilities. The idea that they could defies all logic.

They could not ever be considered common carriers, it’s simply not their function. Their services for internet publication. They’re not providing internet access and they’re not natural monopolies given people on the internet have nearly unlimited options for what service they can use including creating their own websites.

So you are against all regulation? Or only when it fucks over your political opponents?
I’m against regulations enacted specifically to fuck over political opponents which is exactly what you’re demanding.

Thugs use the government as a putative weapon. That’s you.

Talk about someone losing their shit. lol
Nope. It's just me giving you a dose of reality, snowflake.

No one gives a shit what you want. You think this is about fairness, but it's just about you idiots wanting something for free.

And you idiots just embracing censorship because it suits your pathetic need to be the only voice allowed.

Eh Comrade?
It’s not censorship. It’s people deciding that they won’t want to help you assholes in your endeavor to make sure everyone is as disconnected from reality as you are.

It's censorship, just not government censorship, so that makes it OK in your book.

The corporations do the lefts dirty work and you get a hard on over it.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Why do you post on this website if you're against websites who censor posts? You do know the moderators here can delete your posts and even ban you if you violate their rules for posting, don't you?

This website isn't the new commons used to discuss ideas and mold impressions of public viewpoints.

Try again, you Stasi Cum bucket.
Neither is Twitter, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

I say it is. You just don't care because the only people they silence are those you disagree with.
LOLOL

Who cares what you say? You're fucked in the head.

No one gives a shit what you want. You think this is about fairness, but it's just about you idiots wanting something for free.

And you idiots just embracing censorship because it suits your pathetic need to be the only voice allowed.

Eh Comrade?
It’s not censorship. It’s people deciding that they won’t want to help you assholes in your endeavor to make sure everyone is as disconnected from reality as you are.

It's censorship, just not government censorship, so that makes it OK in your book.

LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Why do you post on this website if you're against websites who censor posts? You do know the moderators here can delete your posts and even ban you if you violate their rules for posting, don't you?

This website isn't the new commons used to discuss ideas and mold impressions of public viewpoints.

I say it is. You just don't care because the only people they silence are those you disagree with.
That's bullshit. They're not allowing members to spread fake news on their site. Good for them for cleaning up their act. And that rule applies to Liberals as well as conservatives.

The FCC laws in place disagree with you. and its not like you would be regulating their fee structure.
No, there aren’t. You think there are because you don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Twitter and Facebook cannot be considered utilities. The idea that they could defies all logic.

They could not ever be considered common carriers, it’s simply not their function. Their services for internet publication. They’re not providing internet access and they’re not natural monopolies given people on the internet have nearly unlimited options for what service they can use including creating their own websites.

They can be considered using the commons, it's not as much of a stretch as you think it is.

So you are against all regulation? Or only when it fucks over your political opponents?
I’m against regulations enacted specifically to fuck over political opponents which is exactly what you’re demanding.

Thugs use the government as a putative weapon. That’s you.

How is allowing MORE speech fucking over political opponents?

They already claim via 230 that they are not publishers, and the content on the site isn't "theirs".

Eh Comrade?

LOL

LOLOL

Who cares what you say? You're fucked in the head.

Says the SJW soi boi cuck who pees sitting down.

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

“The truth” was decided before the election. Trump won.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"
He is. That’s what he’s been saying since BEFORE THE ELECTION.

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is what matters to the millions of people who think like I do.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
tenor.png

Quick! Somebody call that rightard a waaaaaaambulance!

Crybaby, all presidents get that treatment. Obama got it for 8 years. Bush got it for most of 8 years before that, except for the year between 9/11 and him idiotically launching a war in Iraq.

And despite your tears, it was your side who stormed the Capitol in search of politicians to kill and hoping to kill, or at least delay, certifying the election for Biden. Nothing, and I do mean nothing at all, justifies that treasonous, heinous crime against the United States of America. Your side is now the side of America's enemy.

And yet all the neighborhoods burning for months, not a word.

One day and you clowns are still overreacting to it because it suits your political interest, and it is easier to demonize than confront.
Crybaby, those neighborhoods have nothing to do with the insurrection on the Capitol. Whatabout much?

Yeah, no worries they have insurance.

It's not whataboutism when it points out the lefts hypocrisy on protests.
It's whataboutism when you stretch for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol. That seditious insurrection was because of the rights' demented views of the election and nothing at all to do with BLM or Antifa riots.

But I understand. There is no defense for what your fellow righties did to our Capitol so you try to blunt the force of that assault with other meaningless whataboutisms.

No, it's going apeshit over 1 day versus months of civil unrest because you support the months of civil unrest and see the one day as a political foil to use.
Again, matters not because one has nothing to do with the other. Using your bizarre logic, it's ok that BLM rioted because rightwingnuts protested in Charlottesville and murdered a woman. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

It's not that, it's about your overreaction to what happened in the capitol and your not caring about what happened in the rest of the country, because people you don't like did one, and people you like did the other.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence. And there is no overreacting to the attack on the Capitol. It was an assault on our country. If another country had done that to us, we'd be at war with them today.

"condemned"

And yet you want to prosecute anyone for just being near the capitol, and to up their crimes to political ones.

It was a protest that got out of hand, that did no permanent damage, and was over in a few hours.

The BLM/anti-fa insurgence is continuing, has ruined people businesses and homes, and will continue with your support.

It's telling that you care more about government than people, I guess when someone attacks your god, you get defensive.
Again, you're an idiot, Marty. I never said I wanted to prosecute anyone just for being near the Capitol. And yes, it did cause permanent damage. People died because of it. That's permanent. That the building survived does not trivialize the enormity of the assault. And while you post how leftwing violence is continuing, which I continue to condemn, so is rightwing violence. The right's desire to continue attacking our government did not end on 1/6. They're still planning more attacks. The National Guard had to swarm into DC to prevent an attack on or around Biden's inauguration. They're not done yet.

"condemn"

meanwhile you keep trying to make the Capitol thing the new Reichstag fire, an excuse to remove your political opponents.

Trump directly told the people marching to be peaceful, yet you want to impeach him for the actions of others.

That alone shows what a slimy hack you are.

You desire for government controlling all is still there, you fucking commie cocksucker.
You're an idiot, Marty. The fucking commie cocksuckers are the ones who attacked our country on 1/6. If you loved America, you would hate them for what they did.

Nope, you stand for the SJW idiocy in this country, it's all yours you quisling fucktard.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Those seditionists who attacked our country and tried to stop the certification of our election -- are on your side of the aisle.

One day, and delayed it by a few hours.

Meanwhile in SJW land the protests continue, by the same people over and over and SJW cucks like you cheer it on.
You're an idiot, Marty. How many days did the British spend ransacking our Capitol during the War of 1812? Did we let them off the hook cause it took them less than a day?

So we are still enemies of the British hundreds of years later?

And it figures you bring up an actual war, it just shows you can't see anyone who disagrees with you as a fellow American, just as an enemy to be destroyed.

Thanks for clearing that up, you fascist fucking cum bucket.

No go suck off Dr Love while being pegged by Colfuck.
You're an idiot, Marty. Your side wasn't merely disagreeing with mine when they stormed the Capitol and tried to prevent the certification of a presidential election -- they were attacking my government, my election and my country. That makes them an enemy of America, as Britain was during the War of 1812.

And all they did was manage to delay the process a few hours, while lefty protesters actually destroyed government property in a far more permanent way, and interfere with the actions of local law enforcement that impacts regular people far more than a few hours of delay.

Keep calling your fellow citizens enemies, and when the shit hits the fan we will see who ends up on the dock.
It matters not that their "stop the steal" insurrection failed them. They still attacked the seat of our government. And only by the grace of G-d did they not murder any lawmakers.

They were walking around next to multiple security people inside, as well as staffers. None of them were killed.

The only person killed in the building was a protester, and that's being whitewashed.
They stormed the Capitol with the intent to murder lawmakers and "stop the steal." That they failed to accomplished either doesn't mitigate what they did.

Some of them may have said that, but please show me actual words spoken to that effect.
Dumbfuck...

You do know you're wasting your time, right?

They're not going to hold their fellow jihadists responsible for anything.

They are at war, even if we're not. Shades of 9/11.

Eh Comrade?

LOL

That's bullshit. They're not allowing members to spread fake news on their site. Good for them for cleaning up their act. And that rule applies to Liberals as well as conservatives.

"fake news", the mantra of the SJW cuck who wants to silence opposing opinions instead of countering them.

Lazy fuck.

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
tenor.png

Crybaby, all presidents get that treatment. Obama got it for 8 years. Bush got it for most of 8 years before that, except for the year between 9/11 and him idiotically launching a war in Iraq.

And despite your tears, it was your side who stormed the Capitol in search of politicians to kill and hoping to kill, or at least delay, certifying the election for Biden. Nothing, and I do mean nothing at all, justifies that treasonous, heinous crime against the United States of America. Your side is now the side of America's enemy.

One day and you clowns are still overreacting to it because it suits your political interest, and it is easier to demonize than confront.
Crybaby, those neighborhoods have nothing to do with the insurrection on the Capitol. Whatabout much?

It's whataboutism when you stretch for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol. That seditious insurrection was because of the rights' demented views of the election and nothing at all to do with BLM or Antifa riots.

But I understand. There is no defense for what your fellow righties did to our Capitol so you try to blunt the force of that assault with other meaningless whataboutisms.

No, it's going apeshit over 1 day versus months of civil unrest because you support the months of civil unrest and see the one day as a political foil to use.
Again, matters not because one has nothing to do with the other. Using your bizarre logic, it's ok that BLM rioted because rightwingnuts protested in Charlottesville and murdered a woman. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

It's not that, it's about your overreaction to what happened in the capitol and your not caring about what happened in the rest of the country, because people you don't like did one, and people you like did the other.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence. And there is no overreacting to the attack on the Capitol. It was an assault on our country. If another country had done that to us, we'd be at war with them today.

"condemned"

And yet you want to prosecute anyone for just being near the capitol, and to up their crimes to political ones.

It was a protest that got out of hand, that did no permanent damage, and was over in a few hours.

The BLM/anti-fa insurgence is continuing, has ruined people businesses and homes, and will continue with your support.

It's telling that you care more about government than people, I guess when someone attacks your god, you get defensive.
Again, you're an idiot, Marty. I never said I wanted to prosecute anyone just for being near the Capitol. And yes, it did cause permanent damage. People died because of it. That's permanent. That the building survived does not trivialize the enormity of the assault. And while you post how leftwing violence is continuing, which I continue to condemn, so is rightwing violence. The right's desire to continue attacking our government did not end on 1/6. They're still planning more attacks. The National Guard had to swarm into DC to prevent an attack on or around Biden's inauguration. They're not done yet.

"condemn"

meanwhile you keep trying to make the Capitol thing the new Reichstag fire, an excuse to remove your political opponents.

Trump directly told the people marching to be peaceful, yet you want to impeach him for the actions of others.

You desire for government controlling all is still there, you fucking commie cocksucker.
You're an idiot, Marty. The fucking commie cocksuckers are the ones who attacked our country on 1/6. If you loved America, you would hate them for what they did.

Nope, you stand for the SJW idiocy in this country, it's all yours you quisling fucktard.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Those seditionists who attacked our country and tried to stop the certification of our election -- are on your side of the aisle.

Meanwhile in SJW land the protests continue, by the same people over and over and SJW cucks like you cheer it on.
You're an idiot, Marty. How many days did the British spend ransacking our Capitol during the War of 1812? Did we let them off the hook cause it took them less than a day?

And it figures you bring up an actual war, it just shows you can't see anyone who disagrees with you as a fellow American, just as an enemy to be destroyed.

You're an idiot, Marty. Your side wasn't merely disagreeing with mine when they stormed the Capitol and tried to prevent the certification of a presidential election -- they were attacking my government, my election and my country. That makes them an enemy of America, as Britain was during the War of 1812.

And all they did was manage to delay the process a few hours, while lefty protesters actually destroyed government property in a far more permanent way, and interfere with the actions of local law enforcement that impacts regular people far more than a few hours of delay.

Keep calling your fellow citizens enemies, and when the shit hits the fan we will see who ends up on the dock.
It matters not that their "stop the steal" insurrection failed them. They still attacked the seat of our government. And only by the grace of G-d did they not murder any lawmakers.

They were walking around next to multiple security people inside, as well as staffers. None of them were killed.

The only person killed in the building was a protester, and that's being whitewashed.
They stormed the Capitol with the intent to murder lawmakers and "stop the steal." That they failed to accomplished either doesn't mitigate what they did.

Some of them may have said that, but please show me actual words spoken to that effect.
Dumbfuck...

Mac gets more of a hard on thinking about killing off his fellow citizens because they disagree with him than any foreign enemy.

They already claim via 230 that they are not publishers, and the content on the site isn't "theirs".
You're not "allowing" anything, you're forcing other people to facilitate it.

Doesn't matter if they're considered publishers for legal purposes, if they don't want to do it, they shouldn't have to.

Doesn't matter if they're considered publishers for legal purposes, if they don't want to do it, they shouldn't have to.

So I guess you are OK with a baker not baking a cake for a same sex wedding?

tenor.png

"condemned"

"condemn"

LOL

Dumbfuck...

Mac gets more of a hard on thinking about killing off his fellow citizens because they disagree with him than any foreign enemy.

There's one now.

They can be considered using the commons, it's not as much of a stretch as you think it is.
What the fuck does that mean?

Look it up yourself, you lazy fuck.
You made it up.

Food is a human necessity. Shit posting on social media is not.

And that’s just the start of very important distinctions you fail to make.

tenor.png

"condemned"

"condemn"

LOL

Dumbfuck...

There's one now.

I am only unreasonable when faced by the unreasonable.

Or if you piss me off.

Food is a human necessity. Shit posting on social media is not.

And that’s just the start of very important distinctions you fail to make.

A wedding cake isn't nessasary food. Nice try. So Bake or die, but large internet companies claiming free platforms can censor as they see fit?

Wow talk about a fucking hypocrite.

tenor.png

"condemned"

"condemn"

LOL

Dumbfuck...

There's one now.

I am only unreasonable when faced by the unreasonable.

Or if you piss me off.

Sure, okay.

Forum List

Back