Along with likely being a child molester, Roy Moore doesn't know what dog to let sleep

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
WTH was Roy Moore thinking when he engaged a comedian in "doing the dozens?" Was he going for the "pity vote?"

The tweet noted in the video above was just the start. It continues...you can check out Twitter to see the tete-a-tete of sorts.

Be that as it may, I find it bizarre that Moore is willing to engage in a tweetstorm with a comedian, but won't do something actually beneficial to AL voters: engage in substantive debate with his Democratic opponent.

WTH was Roy Moore thinking when he engaged a comedian in "doing the dozens?" Was he going for the "pity vote?"

The tweet noted in the video above was just the start. It continues...you can check out Twitter to see the tete-a-tete of sorts.

Be that as it may, I find it bizarre that Moore is willing to engage in a tweetstorm with a comedian, but won't do something actually beneficial to AL voters: engage in substantive debate with his Democratic opponent.

There is no greater waste of time than "debate" with a Democrat. It is literally like talking to a wall.

yeah , i'm sure that there are lots of Alabamians that are aware of and fans of this lefty 'kimmel' pwick . Election is in a week or so i guess and pretty soon we'll know what Alabamians think Xelor .

There is no greater waste of time than "debate" with a Democrat. It is literally like talking to a wall.

Code for, "I'll get my ass handed to me in debate, so I'll stick to the bullhorn."

Alabamans prefer an accused child molestor to anyone else. And they claim to be 'Christians'. Apparently they believe Jesus Christ would approve of a child molestor one could surmise.

So when they say the read 'the bible' they are talking about some book they found in an alley that has the word 'bible' written in pencil on the cover. Yes Alabama, be sure that the 'child molestor' contingent has proper representation in the US Senate.

These people view depravity as a condiment to be spread on their whackjob sandwich.

Funny how comedians never make fun of one of their own like Al Frankin or hypocrite "news" people like Matt Lauer or even celibs like gay child molester Kevin Spacey.

Code for, "I'll get my ass handed to me in debate, so I'll stick to the bullhorn."

Nope. Code for "Maybe I should stop talking to a wall."

Insofar as the relevant context for a debate with one's political opponent is debate and potentially swaying audience members, not one's debate/discussion opponent, I find Fort Fun Indiana's interpretation more credible than is yours, Billy. Why? Because I'd expect that anyone who finds themselves debating a wall can surely present for listener's benefit more compelling ideas and arguments than can a wall.

Funny how comedians never make fun of one of their own like Al Frankin or hypocrite "news" people like Matt Lauer or even celibs like gay child molester Kevin Spacey.

Uh, yes they do. You can find comedians making fun of Al Franken all over the place. You just kind of pulled that out of your ass on the spot.

Insofar as the relevant context for a debate with one's political opponent is debate and potentially swaying audience members, not one's debate/discussion opponent, I find Fort Fun Indiana's interpretation more credible than is yours, Billy. Why? Because I'd expect that anyone who finds themselves debating a wall can surely present for listener's benefit more compelling ideas and arguments than can a wall.

If you can provide me some credible examples wherein a debate between the two sides has actually changed anyone's mind in contemporary times, I might consider your opinion.

Last edited:
It's just not funny to lefties when Kimmel or SNL makes fun of some poor liberal. Maybe lefties need that little dose of hatred and anger in their skits to get a chuckle.

Roy said he married his wife when she was 23, but knew he liked her when he saw her 8 years earlier.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

It's just not funny to lefties when Kimmel or SNL makes fun of some poor liberal. Maybe lefties need that little dose of hatred and anger in their skits to get a chuckle.

You will notice that the only people the left gets their news from is comedians. One of which is accused of groping women.

Roy said he married his wife when she was 23, but knew he liked her when he saw her 8 years earlier.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

He said she was special. Do you require sex from all you find special?

I find that telling in how you interpret this. Says a lot about you. Care to be more specific?

(troll response to follow)

That you aren't aware of their doing so does not mean they do not.

What one observes time and time again is that when it comes to matters of character, morals and, ultimately, Liberals as group have and exhibit oodles more of it than do conservatives. Hell, even one of the most partisan Liberals going, Nancy Pelosi, had the integrity to flat out assert that John Conyer should resign, putting it as succinctly and clearly as exactly that: "Congressman Conyers should resign." Period. No dancing around it. No spin. No equivocation or qualification of any sort.

If there's one thing Liberals don't have a problem with doing, most especially Liberal comedians, it's calling to the carpet other Liberals. Indeed the very notion of ignoring political factors in matters pertaining to the most opprobrious ethical malfeasance is among the cornerstones of Liberal philosophy and practice. Sure, Liberal comedians, and to a lesser extent Liberal politicians, most often pillory Conservatives in that regard; however, when the time comes to do so to their own, they don't shy from doing so. And, of course, Liberals aren't the ones "waving Bibles" as using Scripture and theological dogma as the foundation for the the normative notions of policy they utter like so much projectile vomit.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
-- Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29

If you can provide me some credible examples wherein a debate between the two sides has actually changed anyone's mind in contemporary times, I might consider your opinion.

You can find those examples yourself. Look at polling trends on gay marriage, for instance.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

He said she was special. Do you require sex from all you find special?

I find that telling in how you interpret this. Says a lot about you. Care to be more specific?

(troll response to follow)

So wait, just so we can all be crystal clear on your position here:

Are you actually trying to argue that Roy Moore is not a creepy pedophile?

You can find those examples yourself. Look at polling trends on gay marriage, for instance.

That's an example of indoctrination, not debate.

Can you supply the link as to how the debate changed the public's vote?

Thanks

Forum List

Back