Along with likely being a child molester, Roy Moore doesn't know what dog to let sleep

Roy said he married his wife when she was 23, but knew he liked her when he saw her 8 years earlier.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

He said she was special. Do you require sex from all you find special?

I find that telling in how you interpret this. Says a lot about you. Care to be more specific?

(troll response to follow)

So wait, just so we can all be crystal clear on your position here:

Are you actually trying to argue that Roy Moore is not a creepy pedophile?

Are you claiming that men avert their eyes when they see a hawt 15 year old?

Roy said he married his wife when she was 23, but knew he liked her when he saw her 8 years earlier.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

I find that telling in how you interpret this. Says a lot about you. Care to be more specific?

No compelling evidence that he is.

So, lets get something else straight. Are actually trying to argue that, the media and his opponent couldn't dig up this information on Moore FOR NEARLY FORTY YEARS, even though it was supposedly COMMON KNOWLEDGE?

Takes a special kind of stupid to believe that!

WTH was Roy Moore thinking when he engaged a comedian in "doing the dozens?" Was he going for the "pity vote?"

The tweet noted in the video above was just the start. It continues...you can check out Twitter to see the tete-a-tete of sorts.

Be that as it may, I find it bizarre that Moore is willing to engage in a tweetstorm with a comedian, but won't do something actually beneficial to AL voters: engage in substantive debate with his Democratic opponent.

There is no greater waste of time than "debate" with a Democrat. It is literally like talking to a wall.

Code for, "I'll get my ass handed to me in debate, so I'll stick to the bullhorn."

Nope. Code for "Maybe I should stop talking to a wall."
Insofar as the relevant context for a debate with one's political opponent is debate and potentially swaying audience members, not one's debate/discussion opponent, I find Fort Fun Indiana's interpretation more credible than is yours, Billy. Why? Because I'd expect that anyone who finds themselves debating a wall can surely present for listener's benefit more compelling ideas and arguments than can a wall.

If you can provide me some credible examples wherein a debate between the two sides has actually changed anyone's mind in contemporary times, I might consider your opinion.

You can find those examples yourself. Look at polling trends on gay marriage, for instance.

That's an example of indoctrination, not debate.

Always an excuse at the ready. So, somehow you have acquired in the last few minutes amazing powers of clairvoyance, and know for a fact that nobody's mind was changed by debate, external or internal.

Fascinating. You are playong the lottery today, right?

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

So, lets get something else straight. Are actually trying to argue that, the media and his opponent couldn't dig up this information on Moore FOR NEARLY FORTY YEARS, even though it was supposedly COMMON KNOWLEDGE?

Correct. I'm not a sissy too afraid to state what I really thin, like some people *cough*. The media didn't dig anything up , as these women went to the media. So that was stupid. And the reason it's happening now is because Roy Moore climbed out from under his rock to run for Senate in the midst of a national purge of sexual predators.

But hey, they idea that all of these unrelated sources are lying makes so much more sense...if you don't think about it...

Now go on, big guy. Suggest they are all lying. Dont hold back.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

Correct. I'm not a sissy too afraid to state what I really thin, like some people *cough*. The media didn't dig anything up , as these women went to the media. So that was stupid. And the reason it's happening now is because Roy Moore climbed out from under his rock to run for Senate in the midst of a national purge of sexual predators.

But hey, they idea that all of these unrelated sources are lying makes so much more sense...if you don't think about it...

The media has to "dig up" Common Knowledge?

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

Fuck that is stupid. Goddamn it people, get your heads out of your asses. "Not averting your eyes" is a far cry from approaching, contacting, courting, or enticing that 15 year old. Duh.

If you dont believe me, head on over to the grocery store in your fanciest pedo outfit, and try out the two different ideas. Once you get out of the hospital, come back and tell us how it went.

WTH was Roy Moore thinking when he engaged a comedian in "doing the dozens?" Was he going for the "pity vote?"

The tweet noted in the video above was just the start. It continues...you can check out Twitter to see the tete-a-tete of sorts.

Be that as it may, I find it bizarre that Moore is willing to engage in a tweetstorm with a comedian, but won't do something actually beneficial to AL voters: engage in substantive debate with his Democratic opponent.

There is no greater waste of time than "debate" with a Democrat. It is literally like talking to a wall.

Code for, "I'll get my ass handed to me in debate, so I'll stick to the bullhorn."

Insofar as the relevant context for a debate with one's political opponent is debate and potentially swaying audience members, not one's debate/discussion opponent, I find Fort Fun Indiana's interpretation more credible than is yours, Billy. Why? Because I'd expect that anyone who finds themselves debating a wall can surely present for listener's benefit more compelling ideas and arguments than can a wall.

If you can provide me some credible examples wherein a debate between the two sides has actually changed anyone's mind in contemporary times, I might consider your opinion.

Straw man/red herring

Before I endeavor to do so, you'll need to establish that changing minds is the beneficial purpose of candidates engaging in debates. You'll recall that I wrote:
I find it bizarre that Moore is willing to engage in a tweetstorm with a comedian, but won't do something actually beneficial to AL voters: engage in substantive debate with his Democratic opponent.
While attracting some voters minds from the opponents side to his/her own side is certainly the most desirable outcome a candidate can hope for, it's not the sole or exclusive reason for engaging in a political debate with one's opponent. Accordingly, whether to debate or not is not purposed on binary notion -- if it doesn't change minds, it's not worth doing -- you've set up as your "straw" basis for tasking me to defend my statement of observation and bewilderment at Moore's refusal serve to AL's potential and actual voters by engaging in debate with his opponent rather than "doing the dozens" with a comedian. Remember, the focus of my comment is benefit to voters, not benefit to the candidate.

Last edited:

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

I never suggested or implied that, and it has nothing to do with the truth of any of the allegations. Try to focus, Cletus.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

You have evidence that Moore is a pedophile?

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

Yes, a whole lot of circumstantial evidence. If you would like him to spend an evening with your 14 year old daughter...by all means, get her that bus ticket and help her pack.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

Fuck that is stupid. Goddamn it people, get your heads out of your asses. "Not averting your eyes" is a far cry from approaching, contacting, courting, or enticing that 15 year old. Duh.

If you dont believe me, head on over to the grocery store in your fanciest pedo outfit, and try out the two different ideas. Once you get out of the hospital, come back and tell us how it went.

I see you dancing idiot. Here's your claim, that the press was too stupid to report that a man that hit on teenagers, running for the Chief Justice of Alabama, who had views the left deplored never used it against him or reported on it, EVENT THOUGH THAT INFORMATION HAD BEEN COMMON KNOWLEDGE?

You are less then naive, you are admittedly BRAIN DEAD!

I never suggested or implied that, and it has nothing to do with the truth of any of the allegations. Try to focus, Cletus.

Ahhh.... the truth of the allegations. Of which we just don't know. She alleges things, he denies them. And here we are.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

Yes, a whole lot of circumstantial evidence. If you would like him to spend an evening with your 14 year old daughter...by all means, get her that bus ticket and help her pack.

There ya go, the dude just admitted he has nothing.

Ahhh.... the truth of the allegations. Of which we just don't know. She alleges things, he denies them. And here we are.

Of course, there is more to it than two competing allegations, which shouldnt have to be explained to a functioning adult. But here you are, challening our notions of the rational ability of a functioning adult.

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

Really? Like what circumstantial evidence?

How would you feel if your son faced allegations that were so easily debunked, and morons like Fort Fun Indiana trolled everything in your Son's defense?

Hmmm, 8 from 23?

Gross.

In what universe is circumstantial evidence, "nothing"? Only in the addled mind of a desperate sycophant trying to protect his favorite pedophile du jour.

In what universe is circumstantial evidence, "nothing"? Only in the addled mind of a desperate sycophant trying to protect his favorite pedophile du jour.

Your evidence has been examined and debunked.......

I know you have this perverted notion that, for some odd reason, you appear to want a child molested, but this dog ain't gonna hunt and you will have to accept it. Ask your therapist to help you through this. I am serious, he can help!

Come on now Britannica...you're brighter than that...think once.
Should Moore engage his opponent in a debate how likely would it be that his opponent would allow anything substantive to be discussed? Dems have only one play in Alabama....."you are a child molester"
They can't possibly win on anything else. Why would Moore provide his opponent with the vehicle to parrot the bullshit and more than likely the lies? This should be clear to a third grader.

Your evidence has been examined and debunked.......

I know you have this perverted notion that, for some odd reason, you appear to want a child molested, but this dog ain't gonna hunt and you will have to accept it. Ask your therapist to help you through this. I am serious, he can help!

"This dog aint gonna hunt"

Hey dumb ass....most of the country agrees with me. Even people that have said they don't care and will still vote for him. There is already talk of tossing him out of the Senate, if he wins. You have a special talent for getting your face kicked in, then declaring victory. That's adorable.

Forum List

Back