Alpine glaciers 50% gone by 2050 no matter what

You're not rejecting the opinions of internet posters. You're rejecting out of hand the very widely held conclusions of mainstream science. Never a good practice.
no I'm not,,

I am both ignoring and mocking the rantings of a bunch of nutjobs trying to convince me the sky is falling while I am standing out on a sunny day where all is normal,,

tell me,, where is the original spec sheet showing that what you claim is a bad thing??

how do you know whats happening isnt the way its supposed to happen??

no I'm not,,

I am both ignoring and mocking the rantings of a bunch of nutjobs trying to convince me the sky is falling while I am standing out on a sunny day where all is normal,,

tell me,, where is the original spec sheet showing that what you claim is a bad thing??

how do you know whats happening isnt the way its supposed to happen??
Supposed by whom?

HUH???

wheres the spec sheet showing what the earth is supposed to be in regards to the shit youre claiming,,

how do you know the way it is isnt the way its supposed to be??
English much?

If you look at these definitions you will note that in every case the "supposing" is being done by someone or something. Thus when you said "supposed to be", I asked by whom.

supposed​

adjective

sup·posed sə-ˈpōzd
senses 1b and 2a usually
sə-ˈpō-zəd
senses 3 and 4 often
sə-ˈpōst

Synonyms of supposed
a
: PRETENDED
twelve hours are supposed to elapse between Acts I and II—W. S. Gilbert

b
: ALLEGED
trusted my supposed friends

a
: held as an opinion : BELIEVED
also : mistakenly believed : IMAGINED
the sight which makes supposed terror true—William Shakespeare

b
: considered probable or certain : EXPECTED
it was not supposed that everybody could master the technical aspects—J. C. Murray

c
: UNDERSTOOD
you will be supposed to refer to my grandaunt—G. B. Shaw

: made or fashioned by intent or design
what's that button supposed to do

a
: required by or as if by authority
soldiers are supposed to obey their commanding officers

b
: given permission : PERMITTED
was not supposed to have visitors

English much?

If you look at these definitions you will note that in every case the "supposing" is being done by someone or something. Thus when you said "supposed to be", I asked by whom.

supposed​

adjective

sup·posed sə-ˈpōzd
senses 1b and 2a usually
sə-ˈpō-zəd
senses 3 and 4 often
sə-ˈpōst

Synonyms of supposed
a
: PRETENDED
twelve hours are supposed to elapse between Acts I and II—W. S. Gilbert

b
: ALLEGED
trusted my supposed friends

a
: held as an opinion : BELIEVED
also : mistakenly believed : IMAGINED
the sight which makes supposed terror true—William Shakespeare

b
: considered probable or certain : EXPECTED
it was not supposed that everybody could master the technical aspects—J. C. Murray

c
: UNDERSTOOD
you will be supposed to refer to my grandaunt—G. B. Shaw

: made or fashioned by intent or design
what's that button supposed to do

a
: required by or as if by authority
soldiers are supposed to obey their commanding officers

b
: given permission : PERMITTED
was not supposed to have visitors
are you going to produce the spec sheet you nutjobs are using to show whats happening is a bad thing or not??

if you dont it goes to prove youre just a cult pushing your fantasies on the rest of the world,,

are you going to produce the spec sheet you nutjobs are using to show whats happening is a bad thing or not??

if you dont it goes to prove youre just a cult pushing your fantasies on the rest of the world,,
Okay

1705943349528.png

1705943600492.png

1705943523337.png

Sounds like they need nuclear desalination plants.
Naw, God devised a system

thats not a spec sheet,, thats the shit you guys made up,,,
Nope, you're wrong. That is indeed the spec sheet.
did you know glaciers and artic ice have been melting for thousands of yrs??
Did you know that the warmest point of the current interglacial period took places about 6,000 years ago and that up until the Industrial Revolution started jacking up CO2 and the resultant greenhouse warming, the planet had been cooling that entire time?
in fact it used to come all the way down to missouri,
There's nothing quite as useless as a little knowledge.

Nope, you're wrong. That is indeed the spec sheet.

Did you know that the warmest point of the current interglacial period took places about 6,000 years ago and that up until the Industrial Revolution started jacking up CO2 and the resultant greenhouse warming, the planet had been cooling that entire time?

There's nothing quite as useless as a little knowledge.
false,, thats a graph produced by the poeple claiming the world is ending,,

a spec sheet would be millions if not billions of yrs old,,

so how do you know whats happening isnt the way its supposed to be??

a lot of it is disproving the evolution theory,,
YEAH!!! Who's with Hunter? Evolution is crap, right along with global warming and vaccinations. The Earth is 6,000 years old! Scientists are the spawn of Satan!!! Yeah. Jesus! Jesus! You're my man. If he can't fleece you no one can!!!

YEAH!!! Who's with Hunter? Evolution is crap, right along with global warming and vaccinations. The Earth is 6,000 years old! Scientists are the spawn of Satan!!! Yeah. Jesus! Jesus! You're my man. If he can't fleece you no one can!!!
I just said a spec sheet could be billions of yrs old,,

but thanks for the rant,,

false,, thats a graph produced by the poeple claiming the world is ending,,
Those were three graphs produced by a bunch of different people. You've got nothing better. You've got no evidence that there is anything at all wrong with those data. Nothing. Prove me wrong.
a spec sheet would be millions if not billions of yrs old,,
I suppose you're favoring the King James spec sheet. That would only be 6,000 years old.
so how do you know whats happening isnt the way its supposed to be??
Again, supposed by whom?

Those were three graphs produced by a bunch of different people. You've got nothing better. You've got no evidence that there is anything at all wrong with those data. Nothing. Prove me wrong.

I suppose you're favoring the King James spec sheet. That would only be 6,000 years old.

Again, supposed by whom?
why is it when your narrative gets proven fake you aways say "BUT GOD"???

i never saiud a word about him,,

why is it when your narrative gets proven fake you aways say "BUT GOD"???

i never saiud a word about him,,
You claimed to have some information about evidence refuting evolution. You never got into it, but you said it was there. People rejecting evolution are typically devoutly religious. In this country, they are likely devoutly Christian.

You claimed to have some information about evidence refuting evolution. You never got into it, but you said it was there. People rejecting evolution are typically devoutly religious. In this country, they are likely devoutly Christian.
I never claimed that,,
and even if I did whats that got to do with god??

Forum List

Back