Alpine glaciers 50% gone by 2050 no matter what

I see a good biz opportunity here!
Thumbnail.jpg

Actually is has more to do with you knowing next to nothing about this subject, hold uninformed opinions and expect others to blindly accept them like you did.
Neither of us are fully informed experts on climate science and that's the reason why I asked you to contact some climate scientists who are.

You can continue to vent your Christian anger if that helps, but I don't see how that should concern me.

Neither of us are fully informed experts on climate science and that's the reason why I asked you to contact some climate scientists who are.

You can continue to vent your Christian anger if that helps, but I don't see how that should concern me.
The 1C GHG effect warming producing 3.5C of additional feedback warming is literally what you must believe.

The 1C GHG effect warming producing 3.5C of additional feedback warming is literally what you must believe.
It could be soon that we will have to literally believe it.

Believing has to be 'literal' because there's no sense in pretending to believe for the sake of upholding lies and superstitions.

Actually is has more to do with you knowing next to nothing about this subject, hold uninformed opinions and expect others to blindly accept them like you did.
We both know next to nothing about climate science. Even the credible experts would like to know a lot more.

As to your submission that has something to do with 3.5 degrees, you were assigned the task of asking some experts to find out.

Why has it taken so long? And why would they be melting when temperatures have been doing this?

View attachment 892111
You can't produce credible evidence by measuring the rate at which you ice cream cone melts. Check out some of the hogwash Progressive hunter is trying to float on this thread!

He thinks Darwin was a liar!

Can't we even establish a starting point?

All of Europe's glaciers have been melting for millions of years.... while Greenland, on the other side of the fault causing that movement, was all green 2 million years ago...

When Greenland was green, prove that Europe had lots of big glaciers.

It could be soon that we will have to literally believe it.

Believing has to be 'literal' because there's no sense in pretending to believe for the sake of upholding lies and superstitions.
Sure if you are talking about the AMOC collapsing. When that occurs no one will be able to deny its effect. Unlike your silly belief that 1C of warming from the GHG effect of CO2 creates another 3.5 C of warming from feedback from the 1C.

We both know next to nothing about climate science. Even the credible experts would like to know a lot more.

As to your submission that has something to do with 3.5 degrees, you were assigned the task of asking some experts to find out.
Speak for yourself. I'm still laughing that you didn't know what they were claiming. But it sounds like you disagree with them.

Sure if you are talking about the AMOC collapsing. When that occurs no one will be able to deny its effect. Unlike your silly belief that 1C of warming from the GHG effect of CO2 creates another 3.5 C of warming from feedback from the 1C.
I suggested that 1C might produce the 3.5C, and I suggested that you contact some climate scientists to get a better answer.
Have you done that?

This is not the bibles in which solutions can be found in claiming that what they say isn't real. If science makes a claim then there's no way that it shouldn't be taken literally!

Speak for yourself. I'm still laughing that you didn't know what they were claiming. But it sounds like you disagree with them.
I never disagree with credible climate scientists!
Science doesn't sit still and so even the best opinions can change.
To be generous and honest about Christianity, (Catholic) it has finally been amended to accept Darwinian evolution! This 180 should be comforting to Christians in that it's a break from the ridiculous dogma of the supernatural!
Science can claim the same!

And that's suggesting that science has changed it's opinion on your particular bugaboo issue.

That is incorrect. What I have offered are empirical observations and the conclusions of peer reviewed scientific studies. Science is not opinions based on assumptions. Why don't you have a quick look at Wikipedia's article on the scientific method just to get your feet wet. Scientific method - Wikipedia.

Avians are descended from dinosaurs. Evolutionary theory has not changed its mind on that. However, chickens are not descended from tyrannosaurus rex.
I looked so forward for your explanation of how dinos became birds,,
sadly it musst be so gard for you to explain such a simple thing if it was true,,

Why has it taken so long?

Well, tectonic plates move, on average, 1-2 inches per year....

They are not as fast as Dennis Quaid and McBullshit....

And why would they be melting when temperatures have been doing this?

Your "temperatures" are, as usual, fudged fraud. Needless to say, if a given square mile of land on Earth is moving away from the nearest pole, it gets more Sun and more powerful EM from the Sun. Hence, it warms. Imagine that, that the poles are actually colder than the equator....

I suggested that 1C might produce the 3.5C, and I suggested that you contact some climate scientists to get a better answer.
Have you done that?

This is not the bibles in which solutions can be found in claiming that what they say isn't real. If science makes a claim then there's no way that it shouldn't be taken literally!
It's literally the basis for their predictions. It's funny that you don't know that.

I never disagree with credible climate scientists!
Science doesn't sit still and so even the best opinions can change.
To be generous and honest about Christianity, (Catholic) it has finally been amended to accept Darwinian evolution! This 180 should be comforting to Christians in that it's a break from the ridiculous dogma of the supernatural!
Science can claim the same!

And that's suggesting that science has changed it's opinion on your particular bugaboo issue.
Cucks don't disagree with their masters. That's what makes them cucks.

Forum List

Back