Alpine glaciers 50% gone by 2050 no matter what

Zionist Fascist istismist,

Greenland froze in the past 2 million years.

European glaciers have been melting for HOW LONG????

You have no evidence that Greenland was green while Europe had lots of big glaciers.

You have no point.

Are you a moron because of the Jews?

It's literally the basis for their predictions. It's funny that you don't know that.
It's become a lot more than just predictions. The CC has completely sold the farm on creation. Can't you see the obvious connection to climate science denial? Both are so obviously directly connected to the political divide in America that could lead to another civil war.

The political right are rejecting climate science and Darwinian evolution.

Racism, gun control, abortion, income inequality, etc., etc. The left and the right can never find some common ground.

Why can't the right accept the idea that two Chimps got it on in a garden like setting somewhere in America?

It's become a lot more than just predictions. The CC has completely sold the farm on creation. Can't you see the obvious connection to climate science denial? Both are so obviously directly connected to the political divide in America that could lead to another civil war.

The political right are rejecting climate science and Darwinian evolution.

Racism, gun control, abortion, income inequality, etc., etc. The left and the right can never find some common ground.

Why can't the right accept the idea that two Chimps got it on in a garden like setting somewhere in America?
do you have pictures of these two chimps??

thats why we reject your magical explanation,,

You have no evidence that Greenland was green while Europe had lots of big glaciers.

You have no point.

Are you a moron because of the Jews?

WE are still waiting for you to produce "evidence" that European glaciers have not been melting for millions of years, since for over 100 million years the European tectonic plate has been moving SE....

WE are still waiting for you to produce "evidence" that European glaciers have not been melting for millions of years, since for over 100 million years the European tectonic plate has been moving SE....

Still no evidence for your claim.
I'm shocked.

Nobody is worried...even O'Biden could not possibly care less about the glaciers... :bye1: :bye1:

Biden Makes Coal Great Again As Exports Soar To India | ZeroHedge

902ptripudt31.jpg

Nobody is worried...even O'Biden could not possibly care less about the glaciers... :bye1: :bye1:

Biden Makes Coal Great Again As Exports Soar To India | ZeroHedge

Most Americans say that climate change is harming people in the United States, and that climate impacts will get worse over their lifetime, according to a new national survey by the Pew Research Center.
Nearly 3 in 4 people said that climate change is hurting people in the U.S. today, according to the survey of nearly 9,000 adults.
Indeed, this year has seen a record-breaking number of weather disasters that caused at least $1 billion in damage each, including the catastrophic wildfires in Maui, a hurricane in Florida and multiple deadly floods.
This is the first time the Pew Research Center, which conducts national surveys on a range of salient topics in American life, has included such detailed questions about how Americans feel about the current and future impacts of climate change.

Most Americans say that climate change is harming people in the United States, and that climate impacts will get worse over their lifetime, according to a new national survey by the Pew Research Center.
Nearly 3 in 4 people said that climate change is hurting people in the U.S. today, according to the survey of nearly 9,000 adults.
Indeed, this year has seen a record-breaking number of weather disasters that caused at least $1 billion in damage each, including the catastrophic wildfires in Maui, a hurricane in Florida and multiple deadly floods.
This is the first time the Pew Research Center, which conducts national surveys on a range of salient topics in American life, has included such detailed questions about how Americans feel about the current and future impacts of climate change.

Repeat doom and gloom nonsense long enough, plenty of people will fall for it.

It's a shame that so many children in the US suffer climate anxiety thanks to your actions.

Just look at this idiocy....

Which CO2 did this? was it the 400th ppm? The 410th?
If CO2 was 390 ppm, would those disasters have been averted? Link?

I have educated myself and I do make life choices with the best interests of humanity in mind. Like I said, you should try it.

I have an interest here in everyone's life choices and I fully agree that the wealthy - no matter where they lie on the political spectrum - have a larger carbon footprint than the rest of us. But that doesn't give anyone an excuse. We all need to do what we can.

The Chinese don't care sOn. They and India could not possibly be more disinterested. :deal:

Drrrrrrr

Tolkien level fiction is ghey....

The True Costs Of Net-Zero Are Becoming Impossible To Hide | ZeroHedge

“Better science through polling!”

I love it!

Forum List

Back