Alpine glaciers 50% gone by 2050 no matter what

The seas were 26ft higher in the previous interglacial period. So pretty sure Alpine glaciers and the Arctic were ice free before the planet plunged into another glacial period like it has for the past 3 million years when the ice age began.

Heres the thing..........

Nobody is caring

Why?

Because the public has seen these silly-ass predictions for the last 3 decades and all of them fell on their face. Voters in particular could not possibly be more disinterested.........waaaaaaaay down the bottom of any "voter concern" poll over the last 15 years.

More of the world's limited fresh water poured into the sea.

And to this silliness....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You can give away your money and freedom to the left wing fascists who are using the myth of man made global warming to take everything you have...but don't expect normal people to believe this crap.....

The Environmental Wackos told us 25 years ago that the glaciers, polar ice packs and all snow will be gone by now. They were wrong, as usual.

Environmental Wackos never get it right with their predictions. That is one of the many reasons they have no credibility.

If they would stop lying, creating fradulent data, cherry picking data and start using real science instead of unscientific bullshit then maybe they could regain some of their credibility. But then they would be out of a job, wouldn't they?

They are not predictions....they are intentional lies to stampede uninformed, unaware people to give the left power and control over them.........they are evil......

I'll be early 80's. I'll get to laugh.

:popcorn:
I envy you that laughter. I would be in my early 90s, but the flops men rarely lived that long.

But in the 70s when I was in high school, I got to laugh at theories like ancient astronauts built, the pyramids, modern extraterrestrials abducting earthlings in their UFOs, Bigfoot, and the impending ice age. And I got to see the beginning of the impending Ice Age morphing into global warming and then later into climate change.

The ones from that little European girl are the best. Because she is a child, ten years seems like a lifetime, so she makes crazy predictions about things that will happen in only a few years and a few years later no one surprised, but hers, they failed to come true.

I don’t know why my little buddy Crick is clinging to the global warming catch phrase. He must not have read about the “pause” in global warming. Global warming pauses, but the climate is always changing. In fact, that pause is itself a change - a change from changing a lot to not changing that much - which can be blamed on, of course,human activity.

Crick, that’s why the profit years switch to “climate change. “didn’t you get the memo?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back